The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hiya!  (Read 608 times)

Offline Minty

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Bunny
  • Coloring: Dusty Brown
  • Height: 5 foot 4 1/2 inches
  • Currently: Tired
Hiya!
« on: August 16, 2017, 04:20:05 AM »
Hello! My name is Minty. I'm new to this forum, and uh, well, here's a bit about me! (THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH WHAT TO SAY)

My Fursona's name, as you can guess, Is Minty. She is a bubbly hopeless romantic bunny, with a talent for baking (and eating) cupcakes. I've had her for about 6 or 7 months at the time of posting this.

As for how long I've been in the furry fandom, it's been about a year. Since then I've had a plethora of fursonas to reflect me at the time. Except my first fursona. They were just cringe. I've mostly stayed in the area of mammals. As usual, I've switched between canine and feline.  My first non-cringe oc was named Raven, and she was a wolf, then a cat, then a leopard. I had a snake sona at one point named Springs. At the moment, I'm sticking with my cute bun-bun Minty!

As for the person behind the screen, I'm a fairly average person. I'm currently in highschool, and soon hope to open my own bakery, or join the military. Thus, you can tell I really like to bake and like to be active. Unlike Minty however, I am a horror movie fanatic. My favorite happens to be the masterpiece made by Stephen King, directed by the awesome Stanley Kubrick, called The Shining! Currently watching another movie based off of a novel by Stephen King called IT. Not the new one, the one made a freaking long time ago. YAY HORROR MOVIES

Favorite color? Oh boy, I like rainbows XD

I'm really just hoping to find a few good friends and a good roleplay on this forum. In all honesty, I'm really just looking for something goofy and fun to spend my time on.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Scout99IsHere

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Hiya!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 04:25:22 AM »
Welcome.  I know you will find lots of fun and friends here.  Glad to meet you, sweetie.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 04:31:51 AM »
Drem Yol Lok, joore. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry or just Rom. Welcome to TFF!

If you came here for roleplay, you came to a good place. Plenty of RPs to go around, though mine tend to be primarily sci-fi Military and Clandestine Operations (with some romantic events involved). I even have my own Lounge RP here - Galactic Society.

If you're looking for the RP section... well, it's not hard to spot ;)

See you around,

--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 04:54:52 AM »
Welcome to the Forums Minty! ^_^  hopes you have a great time here, I'm sure it shouldn't be to hard to make new friends here at all and have a good time. Folks here are quite friendly as you can probably already see.

Cheers and see you around. :)
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Minty

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Bunny
  • Coloring: Dusty Brown
  • Height: 5 foot 4 1/2 inches
  • Currently: Tired
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »
Oh, wow! You guys are all really nice! Thank you all ^^
  • Signature art by: Scout99IsHere

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 03:37:11 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

And of course we are nice people. Creatures... Uhm, yeah ;D

With regards to IT, I used to be terrified of that movie for years!
I rewatched it like one or two years ago or so and realised there was nothing for me to be scared about xD
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 09:52:41 PM »
I'm less late than usual.  ^_^  Heellloooo and welcome to the forums! I noticed you're a rabbit. My secondary sona is a Panda/Rabbit-- so, heeyyy friend! Also, I'd be happy to rp with ya (though, my written stuff is always short, still a noob there)! Have fun!