The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46505 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
The interloper was taking fire from the drone warships, but strangely, it was not firing back. It was almost as though the interloper seemed not to mind - or was trying to ascertain the reason for this sudden attack.

"Krystal, can you hear his thoughts?" Trask asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
The wolf nods shakily and stands up, still holding the pistol, but calmer now. He tries to say something, yet coughs up more blue fluid. He looks at them and breathes slowly, his golden eyes flickering slowly between them. He checks his throat, managing to cough up the rest of the blue fluid, enough to fill a 15 ml cup, before speaking. "Y-Y-You... promise?..." His voice sounded quite... young, for someone of his stature.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
"Look, you need a doc, and if we're don't get out of here, either we'll be up-in-smoke from whoever was causing havoc outside or whatever's left of the Security Forces in this place is going to come back and lock the both of us back up. Nothing personal, but I want to clear my name and find a job I can fix things without risking my neck at every turn eventually... but to do that, we need to leave." he spoke as he put his bullpup rifle at a ready-low position, offering an arm to the wolf. "The name's Vosur Aekira, I was a Maintenance-Engineer before this whole mess started. These two are offering us a way out, so I say we take it."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
Wilco takes Vosur's hand and nods. He seems to settle, becoming more serious and quiet, spawning a SIG MPX, holding it by his side, The PX4 in a holster he had found earlier. "I'm... Wilco. I take it your friend will bring any and all forces down on our heads if we don't move soon, Vosur." He says, checking his arm as he does so. "Dammit, need another sleeve..." Anyone could easily see what he is if they were looking. Vosur may, given his status.

"I barely remember anything... except waking up in a... tube?" He holds his head.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 12:08:13 AM by Wilco Whiteheart »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
The interloper was taking fire from the drone warships, but strangely, it was not firing back. It was almost as though the interloper seemed not to mind - or was trying to ascertain the reason for this sudden attack.

"Krystal, can you hear his thoughts?" Trask asked.
"Whoever is in charge of the ship is on our ruse, he knows their holograms,Serena get a lock on our team and the two extra's get them out of there ASAP!"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou nods to each of the people with him, before throwing a grenade into the generator room and closing the door.
"Tondam is dead anyway, but I have too many grenades right now."
He looks around the hall, tapping his foot slightly.
"Away team plus extras is ready, beam us up whenever."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The station's shields went offline, and Trask was quick to issue the command: "The facility's shields are down! Beam them out of there, Serena!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
The station's shields went offline, and Trask was quick to issue the command: "The facility's shields are down! Beam them out of there, Serena!"
The vixen Ai, Serena did as she was instructed beaming the away team , plus the two others aboard the ship, any that were injured were beamed directly to a medbay where hologram Doctors and nurses would take care of them.

"I've got them lets get out of here!" Serena noted as she lit the coordinates for a random jump on the command console.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
He blinked as the beaming occurred, eyes-closed while in Tondam and reopening them on the new ship. When he saw he was on the ship, he gave the impulse command to make his helmet fold-down and go into storage in his armor, letting out a deep exhale before he starts taking off his weapons and sitting them on the floor. "Even with this armor, lugging around these weapons can get tiring, and I bet you guys want to hold onto them while I'm a 'guest' here, right?" he spoke calmly as he disarmed himself and set the safety on his equipment.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf looks around, before blinking and sighing. "Where... am I?" He looks around, his eyes flickering before he faints, his weapons disappearing. He looked confused, before a whirring noise seems to come from him and a chip falls out of his hand.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Away team is aboard, Admiral," one of the crewmen reported.

"Thank the Force - all forces, fall back! Helm, get us out of here!" Trask commanded. Though cloaked, the Steel Avenger moved from it's spot beneath the Tondam facility and moved with the rest of the Imperial warships away from the facility. The interloper did not pursue, instead focusing on the Tondam facility. Sensors would pick up transporter signals going into the station, but no organic live being sent in - which would point to one of two things: Holograms or Droids.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"That was definitly a DMC Ship." Serena noted

"Hows the patient doc?" KRystal asked. "If anybody needs medical attention we have a full medbay." she informed the away team.

Ignoring Krystal the hologram doctor checking out the wolf who was just beamed aboard put the chip that had fallen out of his hand into a small ziplock like bag for later as he worked to stabilize the wolf.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf was sleeping heavily, his breathing raspy. His throat was red, probably from whatever liquid was inside him. He looked ok apart from that, but that chip looks like it contains some important information. It should be sent to the admiral ASAP, if it was to be believed.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 06:45:52 AM by Wilco Whiteheart »

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
The white wolf inhales deeply before he moves away from the transport pad, moving his disarmed-weapons too to prevent any sort of malfunction. Once clear, he found himself a seat on the ground, trying to relax a bit while he had an opportunity to do so, pulling up the video of the security footage he saw and starting to watch it over and over on the display unit on his chest. As he was watching, one of his ears twitched a bit as if he were hearing things that caught his attention. "I thought I heard something for sure... now I know I do. If I trust my hearing at all, this 'sith' that got me into this trouble is definitely an impostor. "

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
One of the crewmen - a holographic Klingon - indicated Vosur. "You there - the Admiral wants to see you," he said. "Come with me."

Several of the medical holograms tended to Wilco, trying to heal him up and patch up whatever injuries he had while one tried to ascertain why he was unconscious.

Trask, on the bridge, was relieved when the interloper's ship didn't pursue. Once out of sensor range, the Steel Avenger de-cloaked, recalled the Marauder Drones, then departed the system on the trajectory Serena had inputted. Trask turned to Krystal. "Now, then - now that we're clear of that, maybe you can tell me just who that murderous interloper was. You were in his mind - did you glean any identity from the intruder?"