The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46389 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
The wolf keeps walking along, staggering until he hears voices. 'Fresh meat. My favorite' He thinks to himself. 'It'll be better then the dead bodies I've eaten from.' He keeps walking until he sees them, and falls over.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Ray sighed, his ear twitching as he processed the information.
 “An interruptive shield blocks our way out...Admiral, can you pinpoint the field’s origin?” The robot raccoon flexed his claws, as a rather mischievous look crept across his face. “I shall have it down forthwith.”

(I'll let someone aboard the station respond to Wilco's intro, as none of my current chars are there)

"Stand by," Trask responded, going over the station's layout. Finally, he responded, "Got it - two levels above you, one of the generators. Take it out, and it'll disrupt the shield long enough for me to get you all out. And hurry - the unidentified warship is moving on the Station; Tondam is on the run!" And he wasn't wrong; Tondam could not hold back the unidentified warship, as it was ripping right through them; their weapons seemed almost useless against it. Those still able decided to make a tactical retreat, and the ship began moving for the station. Trask looked to Krystal and Serena. "Serena, see if we can get your unidentified person on the station aboard when we beam them out, along with the away team and the engineer... I have a feeling that ship's commander won't know the difference between friend and foe in there; Krystal, can you delay the ship's commander in any way? Cloud his mind or something?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Ray sighed, his ear twitching as he processed the information.
 “An interruptive shield blocks our way out...Admiral, can you pinpoint the field’s origin?” The robot raccoon flexed his claws, as a rather mischievous look crept across his face. “I shall have it down forthwith.”

(I'll let someone aboard the station respond to Wilco's intro, as none of my current chars are there)

"Stand by," Trask responded, going over the station's layout. Finally, he responded, "Got it - two levels above you, one of the generators. Take it out, and it'll disrupt the shield long enough for me to get you all out. And hurry - the unidentified warship is moving on the Station; Tondam is on the run!" And he wasn't wrong; Tondam could not hold back the unidentified warship, as it was ripping right through them; their weapons seemed almost useless against it. Those still able decided to make a tactical retreat, and the ship began moving for the station. Trask looked to Krystal and Serena. "Serena, see if we can get your unidentified person on the station aboard when we beam them out, along with the away team and the engineer... I have a feeling that ship's commander won't know the difference between friend and foe in there; Krystal, can you delay the ship's commander in any way? Cloud his mind or something?"
"Do you think that's a wise idea?" Krystal asked "That ship looks like an allied vessel, I don't recognize the class, though." The blue vixen added.

"With the main shield Generator down  we'll have 30 minutes till their backups come online, if the station doesn't get blasted before that...." Serena noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Krystal, that ship is ripping Tondam apart - and he doesn't know we're here; we should not assume him to be an ally because he's helping us, if unwittingly," Trask told Krystal. "For all we know, if we reveal ourselves, he'll use that... tractor beam, thing, on us. You said yourself his mind is a mess of rage and anger."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
"Alright, boys, tell you what I'll do. I'll try to get that generator down if you two can get that unlocked. Do that for me and I'll fly the maintenance ship enough to allow us to be beamed-aboard. Then we can talk business all we want." he spoke as he synched his comm unit with theirs, quietly walking out and looking around. Something caught his eye and he aimed down at it, leaving the laser-sightings and light off. "Crap, we might have company. Down the hall, I just saw some movement." he added as he switched to a rifle with a scope, trying to get a better look.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
It was a body, alive and breathing, but not in the best condition.

The Wolf struggles to get up and he looks up, seeing them. *Must... Find help...*

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou looks between the engineer and the body down the hall, cursing himself for not noticing the figure earlier.
"Hold on. Ray, can you carry the body over there 'til we get to the generator? Then I'll watch him while you two shut it off and we can all get out of here."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Whatever you all are gonna do, do it quick; that warship is turning its attention to the station!" Trask told the Away team. He looked to Krystal. "Krystal, there's gotta be something we can do to slow that behemoth down."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Whatever you all are gonna do, do it quick; that warship is turning its attention to the station!" Trask told the Away team. He looked to Krystal. "Krystal, there's gotta be something we can do to slow that behemoth down."

"We could turn some of our holograms against it." Serena noted.

"There's really nothing else we can do!" Krystal replied turning  her comm to the away team "The time for discussion is over the time for action is now so ACT!!"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Trask cursed under his breath, then made his decision. "We have no choice then - all warships, fire on the unidentified warship!" Immediately, the Imperial ships turned their Adapted Kadgeron Turbolasers on the massive warship. The sudden attack served it's purpose - it got the interloper's attention. The ship shifted its position and moved for the Imperial ships.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf manages to get up and staggers into their view. He coughs up some blue liquid before checking the body near them.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray brandished the massive weapon towards the wolf, before shaking his head. “Seems mobile enough.” He then started following what he assumed was power conduits for the shield generator. The bolster-rifle discharged at everything that appeared to power a shield, the bellows from the weapon surely alerting anyone within the facility, the explosive .75 caliber rounds adding to the din. Ray would only stop when the transporter could extract the away team.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
Vosur let out a grumble as he swapped from the sniper-rifle like weapon to a bull-pup assault-rifle. "Subtle or effective, I don't think so." he spoke as he rushed over to grab up the wolf on the ground with one arm. "And thanks to our heavy-pistol-toting friend, we need to get this one to a sawbones as quickly as possible."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
The wolf looks up at the person walking towards him and falls back, looking worried. His fur falls off on his right arm as he seems to... create?... a weapon from thin air, and aims it at the person. It's a Beretta PX4 Storm, in a custom paint style. His arm is shaking, meaning that if he shot, he'd miss. He was shaking visibly, trying to crawl away.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou muttered something about style, then turned to the wolf.
"Look, this place is going up soon, if you put the gun away, we can help you get out of here."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.