The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46392 times)

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
He kept his focus on the door, turning on the laser sights to indicate where he was aiming to let the person know he was not kidding as he aimed at the figure, remaining behind his cover and disabling the video-data retrieval while readying a different device on himself with his free-hand. "Look, I'd rather not shoot you if it can be helped, and I'd rather get off this forsaken facility. Just point me in the direction of the security lock-terminal for that SK1P out there and I'll get out of your way."

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
Rylou growled softly, checking the hallways quickly.
"Look, that person they locked you up for? We're after them. We're here for info on him and you seem to know a lot. We can give you a way out of here, safety from Tondam, credits or whatever else you want. We want that info, and we're a lot nicer than the people that locked you up. That's only if you choose to come with us."
This was serious, a shootout here would bring a security team crashing down on them.
"Ray, don't move. If he shoots we all die."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
"Admiral Makron to Away Team - status!" Trask demanded. He turned to Serena. "Serena, get me a tactical scan of that unidentified vessel."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"Admiral Makron to Away Team - status!" Trask demanded. He turned to Serena. "Serena, get me a tactical scan of that unidentified vessel."
"It's already on your monitor, Sir." Serena noted.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray stopped in his tracks, glancing over his shoulder at Rylou. "Perhaps. Against my judgment, I will wait." He then returned to looking towards the door, his mechanical paw resting on the grip of his rifle.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Hearing the exchange from the two, he disabled the laser-indicators on his Plasma Cutter and set it to a 'safe' mode by making it stow vertically, then he moves it to his side. "Alright. Fine. There is one thing though, if an unidentified vessel tries to leave this facility, we'll be toast before we even get out the docking bay. A SK1P can seat two crew and one passenger, but with that hermetic seal, anyone not in an EVA-rated suit will possibly end up in a lot of trouble once we leave the bay. I can repair that seal and O2 scrubber, but it would take a bit of time... a resource we don't have here. And I'd rather not try to repair it here. The SK1P should have all the tools I need and I can repair it once off the facility in an engine-shut-down state to limit tracking. But the ultimate issue is getting it off the security-lock. I'm no hacker, I'm a fixer."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Admiral Makron to away team, come in, please," Trask tried hailing the away team again. "What's going on in there? We got eight kinds of hell out here with this newcomer - he's shredding the Tondam ships like paper! What's the status of the mission? Do you have the intel we need?"

And Trask wasn't far off - the unidentified vessel, which was ID'ed as an enhanced and enlarged version of a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer, was tearing up the Tondam corporate ships, even as they fired back. At this point, they were ignoring the drone Imperial ships entirely, focusing on this newcomer. Every now and then, the newcomer would snare another ship with that draining beam.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"I'd hate to abruptly end the mission and pull them out without them knowing,  Trask, But i think we have what we need."Krystal noted.

"One of the people we found on board the station may have the info we're seeking." Serena noted, going along with what Krystal said.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
Ray brought a paw to his ear, to transmit to Makron. "I hear you, Admiral. We have an engineer here, who claims to know the information we seek. Perhaps we do not need the data terminal?"

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
(When could I come in Rom?)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Understood," Trask said, "But there's been a snag; this unidentified ship has Tondam scared s***less, and they've raised the shields on the station you're in - we can't beam you out unless you get outside the shields or take the shields down. Make nice with the engineer you found; if he has the data we're looking for, we'll bring him aboard, and we can get out of here. I don't want to be here when that unidentified ship turns it's attention to the station."

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
In a restricted area of the ship, alarms were blaring, and no one was around to shut them down. There was a lone pod, full of  blue liquid, in the room, and there was a wolf inside it. He twitches and stirs, waking up. He opens his eyes and looks around, his hearing and sight all foggy. He then gags, the liquid flooding the pod. He punches the glass once, twice. His vision starting to fade from lack of oxygen. He punches the glass a third time, cracking it. He punches again, cracking it further. As he almost blacks out, he punches it one more time, breaking it and letting the liquid out.

He staggers out of the pod, confused, lost, and basically nude, his clothes, if any, gone. He didn't know much, except that he was on a ship and needed to get off. He staggers out of the room and makes his way along a corridor, his head foggy. "Where... What... Why..." He tried to think, not able to finish anything. He hoped that whatever was happening, he would be able to get out.

He managed to start walking, his body a mess. His limbs looked hideous, being uncovered and showing his cybernetic enhancements. He didn't look too great either, his body thin and he stumbled every now and then. He kept going, trying to find another living being.

(Hope that's a good intro.  XD ^_^ I certainly think so.[size=78%])[/size]

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Trask, i'm picking up variations in the station's sheilds if we time it right we can pull our team out ,but it's risky and I'm picking up another  person on the station...." Serena noted.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
The wolf watches the two have the conversation through their comm-device, pulling his plasma-cutter out and looking around. "Nothing personal for the chat, but if you're wanting to beam-out, we need to get out of the station first with that shield up. Unless you boys want to EVM out of here, that SK1P's the last option. All fighters and freighters were scrambled to whatever in-blue-blazes is going on out there."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Ray sighed, his ear twitching as he processed the information.
 “An interruptive shield blocks our way out...Admiral, can you pinpoint the field’s origin?” The robot raccoon flexed his claws, as a rather mischievous look crept across his face. “I shall have it down forthwith.”