The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46444 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2017, 04:51:24 AM »
"Stand by, away team," Trask said. He looked to the others and nodded. "Commence the attack; remember, we need to keep their attention on the 'imperial' ships so the away team can raid the database."

(Sorry, didn't realize it was my post.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #466 on: December 29, 2017, 07:41:48 AM »
Rylou checked his gun once again, not leaving anything to chance.
"Roger command, standing by."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #467 on: December 30, 2017, 04:09:41 AM »
A wide grimacing smile grew on lacar's face as he jetted out into space flying straight for the station ready to assault the place with everything he had greatly missing the taste of battle.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #468 on: December 31, 2017, 04:21:38 PM »
"Commencing attack." Krystla said omamnding a drone to attack.

"Tina I've located a encrypted terminal to your left can you break through the security to access it?" Serena asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #469 on: January 07, 2018, 11:27:18 PM »
*Rylou heard the sounds of explosions against the hull, but waited another minute before signaling to the two behind him and moved to the door, checking the lock*

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #470 on: January 08, 2018, 02:26:48 AM »
The sudden appearance of several Imperial warships bearing the mark of Zaarin's Empire was met with startled surprise; the Tondam ships scrambled to intercept, and had only barely launched fighters when several of the ships controlled by members of Trask's crew deployed TIE Defenders and opened fire. The shots would have glanced off the Tondam ships' shields, but that hardly mattered.

"It's working," One of the crewmen commented. "They're all focused on the Imperial ships!"

"Admiral Makron to away team; you have your window - move before it closes," Trask told the away team.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #471 on: January 10, 2018, 11:20:44 AM »
"Got it, moving in."
Rylou opened the door, sweeping his shotgun into the room as the door opened, scanning foe targets.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #472 on: January 15, 2018, 03:44:01 PM »
Ray stayed as close to Tic as he felt was necessary. Though none could see his thoughts, the mechanical raccoon was bent on making sure that Tic would remain unharmed, going as far as to sacrifice himself, should it be necessary. His zeal knew no bounds, one of his many great faults. As Rylou pushed the door wide, Ray positioned himself almost exclusively in the doorway, behind Rylou but ahead of Tic.  "We must hurry. I feel this place will not abide the honor of housing the Convergent, and our time grows short."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #473 on: January 15, 2018, 09:27:31 PM »
The Tondam ships, while heavily-outclassed by the Imperial warships, still held their own against the pseudo-Imperial assault. "Keep hammering them," Trask commanded. "We need to draw them out till it's--"

It was then that a new arrival made itself known - a warship similar to the Imperial ships, but much larger jumped in, and immediately went shields-up and weapons-hot. "Who the hell is that...?" One of the crewmen asked no one in particular. The Tondam warships wasted no time in retargeting their weapons and opening fire on the new vessel.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #474 on: January 16, 2018, 01:53:29 AM »
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Krystal noted  flipping a switch that caused the weapons on her hologram ship to do some damaage.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #475 on: January 16, 2018, 08:52:14 PM »
The white wolf was in a temporary-holding cell within the main Tondam Corporate Facility, waiting for something to clear him when the facility shook from a blast. "Well that's new..." he thought out-loud as he got up from the cot, looking around at everything going on. "WARNING! WARNING! ATTACK ON THE FACILITY IS UNDER WAY! TROOPS TO ARMS!" is what he saw on a display. "No way... I'm not going to stick around here if they are going to hold me without evidence, and the last thing I need to do is to die from an onslaught. I'd rather take my chances with trying to EVM to a living world than stick around here." he grumbled as he looked to the phase-barrier at the entrance of the cell, sitting down and taking off one of his legs. He inhaled deeply before he moves the disconnected metal-leg to one of the corners, not yet touching the barrier as he steadies it, then he shifts it to a 45-degree angle and creates two arcs at the corner and creating an opening just big enough for him to slip through by sliding himself on his back, then he yanks the leg through before it reforms and reattaches it with a wince, then he goes to where his belongings were.

"They're kept busy, I'll get a SKIP and get myself out of here. This job's not worth losing my life for." he grumbled as he started gearing up and securing the helmet before it locked into the airtight fit and the 'eyes' of it lit up to show he had a full-body hermetic seal, the RIG-line showing his health fully lit-up and he received a display of it on his own HUD. "Good, no damage to the equipment. Thank goodness." The white wolf did not waste anymore time starting up in running out of the holding area, being careful to avoid any troop-movement as he now had his plasma cutter on a lower stun-setting to conserve ammunition if he needed to use it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #476 on: January 16, 2018, 11:11:21 PM »
"Trask I'm reading some odd activity in the station." Serena spoke up.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #477 on: January 17, 2018, 12:36:08 PM »
Rylou rolled his eyes slightly when Ray stepped between him and Tic, but knew that Ray was just being protective in the eyes of his religion. He made his way down the hall, quickly pulling a map up on a monitor he found on the wall to make his way to the server room, occasionally tapping the wall slightly to use his echolocation abilities along side his helmets vision.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #478 on: January 17, 2018, 05:16:57 PM »
The doctor piloted the holographic ship with little difficulty. Everything seemed simple enough as it was. There mustelid took shots, pulled away, made another run. The comm chatter was the most interesting part. Hearing what was going on in this mysterious facility piqued his interest, but it seemed nothing was afoot yet.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #479 on: January 28, 2018, 09:44:54 PM »
The white wolf watches the troop-movements, only moving when he needed to for avoiding them. He eventually makes his way into the docks, taking notice of one ship being untouched from the scramble orders. "One left still on the 'locks'... usually means there's a malfunction that makes it unworthy to fly." he noticed, making his way to a terminal nearby.

"SHIP STATUS: REQUIRES REPLACEMENT OF O2 SCRUBBER UNIT AND HERMETIC SEAL-GASKET AT ENTRY DOOR. DO NOT FLY IN ALTITUDES GREATER THAN 5200 FEET OR IN HAZARDOUS BREATHING ENVIRONMENTS. FLIGHT WILL REQUIRE SUPERVISOR TERMINAL OVERRIDE."

He cursed under his own breath, looking around for another terminal that was available or even unlocked for that matter. He didn't find the terminal that he needed right away, instead finding a security terminal that had a message opened and a video playing.

"UNKNOWN SUSPECT: EXHIBITS JEDI OR SITH POWERS. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS ON OTHER TONDAM FACILITIES. HAS CYBERNETIC PROSTHETIC LIMBS." was shown along with video that did not catch a look at the face, but showed the hands and lower-legs to reveal the replaced limbs. Without hesitation, the wolf downloaded the video onto his RIG while he was continuing to search for the supervisor terminal.