The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 46433 times)

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)
« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2017, 04:17:06 AM »
Lacar reaches the bridge stepping in but remaining silent letting the others carry on their conversation hoping his entry had not disturbed them. He smelt of a mechanic but had the stance of a soldier as he stood next to the entrance J9 perched on his shoulder.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2017, 04:28:07 AM »
Ray, after a time, landed on the underside of Torrentus' vessel. His feet magnetized to the ship, as he strolled about, looking for an access hatch. Having no success, Ray knelt and spoke to the machine. "O lordly craft, I have come to release you from your bonds. Show me the way, and I shall strike down all in the name of the machine gods." After a few moments of silence, Ray spotted the access airlock and made his way there. The engineer began poking at the controls, and eventually got the airlock to cycle and allow him entrance. He spoke again to Trask. "This humble servant has entered the blessed body."

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #257 on: October 05, 2017, 04:41:57 AM »
Rylou looked at the display screen for a moment.
"Well we know that the culprit was tech savvy, so if we find a way to trace purchases for their augments and that trap we could find out who they are."
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #258 on: October 05, 2017, 04:07:33 PM »
"A valid suggestion," Torrentus said, "To which end, again - I can point you to the Tonadam Corporation Database. If they aren't involved, they'll know who is."

Trask sent Ray an acknowledgement by way of a double-click on the radio.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #259 on: October 05, 2017, 07:09:08 PM »
Nari, growled in response to this 'suggestion'  Krystal had made, she didn't like working with unknown Jedi, dark, light or in between, her past history effecting her feelings on the matter.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: October 05, 2017, 08:58:48 PM »
"Then I suppose we should go examine this 'Tonadam corporation'"
Rylou looked around for a moment, realising he wasn't in charge before stepping away from the view of the display.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2017, 01:39:15 AM »
The doctor stood and watched the exchange as everything seemed to be dying down, much to his relief. "Next time, do us the favor of meeting on friendly terms. I don't know if it's some eccentricity of yours, but most people don't pop in with guns at the ready when all they want is a conversation."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2017, 02:00:44 AM »
Ray entered the ship proper, and quickly found himself an access panel. After another few moments of fiddling, Ray would be marked by the AI security as friendly. Before leaving the panel, the engineer drew the symbol of his faith on the screen, and continued on his way.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: October 06, 2017, 03:15:34 AM »
"I coluldn't take chances," Torrentus said. "I already have more enemies than I need, and one of them was supposed to be in this system, and until I know he's not, the weapons stay primed."  A Tal Shiar Romulan appeared and whispered something in Torrentus' ear. "Hnh... seems your engineer friend has infiltrated my ship's systems. He's very resourceful."

"That he is," Trask complimented. He accessed the comms. "Admiral Makron to Ray - sit-rep, please."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2017, 04:42:36 AM »
Rylou looked up at the screen.
"Is it okay if as long as he doesn't do anything drastic you'll us live?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2017, 05:03:45 AM »
"I coluldn't take chances," Torrentus said. "I already have more enemies than I need, and one of them was supposed to be in this system, and until I know he's not, the weapons stay primed."  A Tal Shiar Romulan appeared and whispered something in Torrentus' ear. "Hnh... seems your engineer friend has infiltrated my ship's systems. He's very resourceful."

"That he is," Trask complimented. He accessed the comms. "Admiral Makron to Ray - sit-rep, please."
"Hmm could you transmit the specs on this enemy of your so we could assist you in fighting them if they happen to pop up?" Krystal asked

Nari still grumbled over the prospect of working with a 'jedi'
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2017, 05:12:59 AM »
Ray was about to speak, when one of Torrentus' crewmen opened fire. Blaster bolts flew wildly, striking the engineer in the shoulder, leaving a darkened hole in the purple metal. Ray took cover, and responded calmly. "A crewman has found me. He's currently firing at me, but he doesn't seem to want to kill me." Blaster impacts sounded through the radio, and the raccoon spoke again as he leveled his massive rifle at the crewman. "I am going to shoot him." A few rounds belched forth, putting quarter-sized holes into the ship's walls. The gun's deafening roar overloaded the radio for a moment. "Forced them into cover, should I kill the individual?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2017, 10:27:54 AM »
"Negative - just get the information you need and get out of there," Trask responded. "We'll be leaving in a few; we have our next heading."

At the same time, Torrentus' voice came over the intercom: "To the unidentified intruder on board my vessel: I don't know what you're after, but perhaps we should discuss it, face-to-face. Come to the bridge; I will have my men stand down."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2017, 10:38:39 AM »
Ray nodded, and slung away his rifle. He stepped from cover, and made his way towards the bridge. "If I am attacked," the raccoon spoke aloud, "I will turn this entire ship against you and your crew."

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: October 07, 2017, 11:43:52 AM »
Rylou left the bridge and took directions from a crew member for where he could put his stuff, he had some crafting to catch up on.