The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From the Ashes (RP. Apply in the Sign-Up thread.)  (Read 44235 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
(Anyone wanting to sign up visit here: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=37014.0 )

Markus straightened out his armored uniform in a room just shy of the briefing room, while his XO, Voro, stood waiting to greet the operatives that would be undertaking this op. Markus' face looked stoic as ever, but deep inside, he was worried; someone was trying to frame him, that much was certain - but who, and why? And what would they stand to gain?

Voro, the Holographic Sangheili, merely read over the reports of the last few days in ISC Territory. They were just as interested as Markus was in this incident. Strange, given that a week ago, they wanted to execute the Lord-Admiral.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Sitting at a small desk in the briefing room a Blue vixen sifted through information on holographic panels that were projected as monitor screens to her around the desk...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Markus sighed, pausing from his uniform to look at the vixen. "You sure you want to do this, sweetheart?" he asked her.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Jeremy stood outside the briefing room, checking over his wrist device. After a moment, he entered the room and took a spot at one of the various chairs. Taking off his beanie, he silently awaited the rest of the group.
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Markus sighed, pausing from his uniform to look at the vixen. "You sure you want to do this, sweetheart?" he asked her.
"Would you rather have someone else do this?" The Blue Vixen asked, still preparing the briefing using her hands to 'touch' the screen and move items around on it. "Besides Serena will help me with anything I need help with."

a White hologram of a Vixen similar to the blue vixen appeared near her. "Somebody mention me?" Serena asked.

A silver vixen wearing Mjolnir MK III Armor and a Phase 1 Clone trooper helemt walked into the briefing room, light reflecting off the T Shaped visor of her odd sage colored clone trooper helmet, the vixen sat down in a chair at the front of the briefing room, waiting for the others.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
A Worgen then entered the briefing room and sat at one of the front-row seats, his armor clean and polished, his Baldric shining with the numerous accolades and medals pinned to it. The holographic Voro looked up at those present, and spoke, "Now that you're all here perhaps we should start with names and specs. I'll start with you," he indicated Trask.

Trask stood up and spoke, "Admiral Trask Makron, former DMC and commander of the vessel volunteered for this mission, the Steel Avenger." Voro nodded, then shifted his eyes to Blaine, then the armored silver vixen.

Markus shook his head. "Bad enough someone tried to frame me, Krystal - I didn't want to risk you in this matter. But what's done is done." He finalized his uniform. "Just don't do something stupid like die on me, okay, baby?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
All the way in the R&D section of the ship, Felicity had been told by a scientist that she was getting a chance to leave her chamber, but had to first go to the briefing room, a section that she had never gone to before, so a newly installed private data stream for Felicity to go along, one line leading towards the briefing room.

Eventually, Felicity arrived at the briefing room, going into the room inside a LED sign, set up for her, but it did have a port for Markus to insert a special power cell for Felicity to form around and stay stable in a physical form.

Once arriving at the briefing room,Felicity sent a message to Markus, it being something along the lines of a really happy and over-excited thanks.There were 3 separate LED lights below the port:
{} Felicity is Not there
{*} Felicity is there
{*} Felicity is ready to be ported

Nobody could really notice that Felicity was there, except for the occasional blinking of the LED sign.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
"Jeremy Wyatt, former UNSC Marine, currently an independent contractor." Jeremy replied as he stood. He sat back down, lighting a cigarette.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
A Worgen then entered the briefing room and sat at one of the front-row seats, his armor clean and polished, his Baldric shining with the numerous accolades and medals pinned to it. The holographic Voro looked up at those present, and spoke, "Now that you're all here perhaps we should start with names and specs. I'll start with you," he indicated Trask.

Trask stood up and spoke, "Admiral Trask Makron, former DMC and commander of the vessel volunteered for this mission, the Steel Avenger." Voro nodded, then shifted his eyes to Blaine, then the armored silver vixen.

Markus shook his head. "Bad enough someone tried to frame me, Krystal - I didn't want to risk you in this matter. But what's done is done." He finalized his uniform. "Just don't do something stupid like die on me, okay, baby?"

"I'm not going to be in the fighting...." Krystal pointed out.

Nari looked around then spoke "NAri Kell, Spec ops Merc at your service." She said simply.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"Show time," Markus sighed as he started for the door to the briefing room.

"Very well," Voro said. "A statement for you all: This briefing is classified. Ladies and gentlemen, the Lord-Admiral." Voro stepped aside and stood at-attention as Markus walked into the room, putting a power cell into the port for Felicity. Trask was the first to stand at attention.

(I'll let you guys post your response, then get on with the briefing.)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
The port made a loud beep and Felicity started to form around the power cell, ejecting it and leaping at Markus' shoulder before forming into her infant form.   

Felicity perched on his shoulder and nuzzled his cheek, her tail wrapping under his armpit, "Hello, sir~", she then looked at the rest of the people there and felt scared, quickly moving to hide behind Markus' head

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Jeremy leaned back in the chair, awaiting the briefing. Pulling on his beanie, he leaned forward and looked around the room. He had always been bored with briefings and was just waiting for the combat possibilities.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 02:58:09 AM by Blaiiine »

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Having worked alot with Krystal, and knowing Markus a little , Nari acted more formal not really paying the Lord-Admiral too much attention, maybe more out of respect. The silver vixen just sat there the odd silver t-visor making her helmet a mix of Mjolnir colors and Clone trooper armor, with a 'flair' of ODST.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"As you were," Markus said, causing Trask to sit back down. "Break this information down succinctly, the Coalition stands a target of a clear attempt to separate it from its allies. Two months ago, an entire industrial sector of the Interstellar Concorduim was destroyed by an at-the-time unknown assailant or fleet of assailants. Sensor logs and security recordings captured this vessel leaving the scene..." Markus hit a button, and an image of a Predator-class Battleship (I assume those currently in this RP know what it looks like) appeared, and painted on the hull was the designation UACS Iron Regent.

"What ship is that?" Trask asked.

"That, Admiral... is the problem," Markus responded. "That's my ship - my new flagship, the Iron Regent. Or, at least, that's what we were meant to believe. Last month, the Interstellar Concordium made an attempt to arrest me for this crime, and only by a diplomatic negotiation was I released. My XO..." he indicated Voro. "... gave the ISC evidence that cleared my name; at the time of the massacre, my ship was in another sector performing maintenance work. The ISC examined my ship and its systems and determined that it could not have taken part in that act. Their consensus was the same as ours; someone tried to frame the Coalition by posing as the Coalition flagship. Unfortunately, neither the ISC nor myself knows who or why; that's why I called you all here. Your job is to find out who tried to frame me and why. Most importantly, find out how they managed to create a perfect imitation of my own flagship, and if possible, capture or destroy it. I don't need to tell you how dangerous Coalition technology is in the hands of its enemies. Any questions?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Felicity wasn't as versed with this stuff as Markus was, so she shyly nudged his neck, speaking very quietly, "I... I do...", she was quiet for a moment, "What am I supposed to do... I've been in a room my entire time on here... my training is incomplete...", she sounded nervous, and it was justified since all of that is true.