The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 22942 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
United Alliance Coalition PR-TRANSMISSION 44877I-09
 Encryption Code: Green
 Public Key: file /sierra-one-four-three/
 To: >>ANY INTERESTED MERCS/PARTIES
 Subject: ASSISTANCE REQUEST
 Classification: Restricted

/start file/
       Greetings. This is Grand Admiral Voro 'Zamam of the United Alliance Coalition. If you are receiving this transmission, it is because you have come to the Lord-Admiral's attention as someone with a particularly useful skill or skill set. To that end, the Lord-Admiral requests your assistance in a delicate matter. I cannot say everything on this transmission, but I will say this; the Coalition finds itself in a precarious position. The forces of the Interstellar Concordium, along with their allies in the Mirak Star League and the Lyran Alliance, have accused our Lord-Admiral of the destruction of a ISC Industrial sector and the mass-genocide of its inhabitants. While the evidence we have in our Lord-Admiral's defense is sufficient to clear his name, Lord-Admiral Tokarev is nonetheless concerned by the evidence the ISC have against him. He believes someone is trying to drive a wedge between the Coalition and our allies.
       Your job will be to find out who and why. That being said, any interested parties - whether your reasons be sympathetic, patriotic or material - are urged to come to the Dragon'taan Military District Mercenary Enclave. There, you will be given a full briefing by the Lord-Admiral himself. If you should accept this job, you will find a transport ticket attached to this message to get you here. If you have a ship of your own, we strongly advise leaving it for the time being - you may make arrangements with Lord-Admiral Tokarev to call it in, if possible, should the mission require you to.
       Good luck, godspeed.
/end file/

///RULES\\\
Standard RP rules apply. If you don't know what those rules are, go read them before joining this RP. Apart from that:

No overpowered weapons.

No overpowered armor. Armor similar to Mjolnir armor is acceptable at max.

Work as a team, do not antagonize each other. More of a suggestion than a rule.

As you will be working with the Coalition, we will all be operating from a Coalition Warship (which will be posted, specs included, at a later time). If you want your own ship as a part of this, run it by me in a PM and we'll discuss it. Please provide an image and information on technical specs if you can (weapons loadout, shield strength, hull armor type, FTL Drive Type, Size most importantly, and crew compliment). I'll do some digging to decide on the ship we will use in this RP, however - if you have a suggestion for what ship we use, again, run it by me in a PM and include the aforementioned information.

///CHARACTER SHEET\\\
Name:
Attire:
Weapons:
Special Equipment (If any):
Reason for Hire:
Bio:

I will post my sheet when I decide what character to use.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 03:44:03 PM »
///CHARACTER SHEET\\\

Name: Felicity Codename: F3-L 10T
Attire: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/22674004/ (Normally she is in the infant form to conserve energy, and generally she doesn't wear anything, but she sometimes wears a tactile vest and pants)
Weapons:
     - Electrical bites (Can serve as a tazer or to cauterize)
     - Hacking Polymorph (Felicity is able to go straight from a physical form into a data or electrical stream to hack the data or open a door from the opposite side)
     - Portal Gun (Felicity can enter and exit a portal to shorten a distance, but living beings must have a neutralizing suit to be able to go through her portals as a living creature will start to literally unravel.)
Reason for Hire: An ultimate hacking utility
Personality: Felicity is normally a really loving creature, much like an attached kitten, but when her friends are endangered she does get angry and attack at full force.    So she is kind, loving, and protective of her friends.
Bio: A special order was made to [REDACTED] Laboratories for a companion that has the ability to morph and hack, and still be battle ready if needed.   So [REDACTED] Laboratories finished the coding and model design that would be made up by the AI itself and shipped it to the ship via shipping missile.     Upon arrival, the pod was taken immediately to Admiral Trask Makron and coaxed out of the container into an electrified room to stabilize F3-L, later renamed Felicity.   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:27:55 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 06:39:28 PM »
>>> UNSC MARINE CORPS FILE ACCESSED <<<
>>> ....OPENING PERSONNEL FILE 3668.... <<<

Name: Jeremy Wyatt
Species: Canine
Attire: Re-fashioned UNSC Marine armor, black undershirt and pants.
Weapons: Misiriah M739 SAW, Magnum sidearm.
Special Equipment: N/A
Reason For Hire: Extensive UNSC and contract success history.
Personality: Jeremy is cynical, untrusting of any command higher than his CO and has an itchy trigger finger. He puts on a front to anyone outside his squad, but inside he is loyal and unwavering even if it could cost the mission.
Bio: Raised in a politician's home, Jeremy despised the pomp and circumstance of being a rich citizen. He fled on his nineteenth birthday, served in the Corp for four and has been taking contracts for the most part of a year. During his time in the Corps, Jeremy served on outer colonies and helped suppress any Insurrectionist forces. As an independent contractor, he has served mainly in the DMC sector.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 11:26:20 PM »
This will be the character I use:

Name: Trask Makron
Species: Worgen
Attire: Custom-Commissioned armor (https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/130/images/46278-2-1337514846.jpg  Heavy Armor variant down at the bottom) and a Baldric adorned with his numerous accolades and medals.
Weapons: RX Mauser H1 (https://s25.postimg.org/fvz80q5kf/RX_Mauser_H1.jpg) loaded with 7.92x33mm Magnesium-Tungsten Ammunition, Nanoblade Katana.
Special Equipment (If any): Mixed Covenant-Forerunner tech Energy Shield
Reason for Hire: Impeccable Service Record with the DMC, volunteered ship for this mission.
Bio: Trask Makron is a figure of great prestige; an Admiral with the DMC, recently discharged, has taken up mercenary work feeling he is not ready to lay his weapons aside. He hails from a little-known world called Azeroth, but booked passage off-world with Admiral Ketorr Reznov and his wife, Kia, and has worked for the DMC ever since until his recent discharge. Using contacts and money he earned both in the DMC and elsewhere, he commissioned his ship - the Steel Avenger - and has volunteered it for this mission, as he views it a perfect mission for the ship's first voyage as a mercenary vessel.

The Steel Avenger:

///SPECS\\\
{{Weapons}}
x1 Kadgeron Siege Mass Driver
x4 Kadgeron Plasma Siege Cannons w/ x2 Integrated Kadgeron Torpedo Launchers
x8 Multi-craft Hangar Bays
x9 Kadgeron Twin Gauss Cannons
x10 Kadgeron Antimatter Missile Pods w/ x3 Materialized Reloads
x32 Kadgeron Disruptor Cannons
x52 Kadgeron Gauss Plasma Pulse Cannons

{{Size}}
14,000 Meters

{{Countermeasures}}

HAILSTORM Laser Point Defense System
DERAILER Missile/Torpedo Guidance System Jammer
PHANTOM Stealth Comm Decoy System
HARLEQUIN Decoy Launcher
TOWER Anti-Cloaking Device Nullifier
Emergency Thrusters
Dragon'taan Cloaking Device

{{Sensors}}

PAVE HOUND Active Electronically Scanned Array RADAR
PAVE SAW Radio Telescope
SAFEGUARD Electromagnetic Array
REARGUARD Electromagnetic Array
HORNET LIDAR
SNIPER Optical Telescope
PREDATOR Infra-red Telescope
HUNTER Sensor Network

{{Hull}}

Multi-Adaptive Self-Regenerating Ablative (MASRA) Armor/Tritanium Alloy

{{Shields}}

Overlapping Class-XI Anti-Kadgeron Energy/Class-XI Anti-Kadgeron Particle Shields

{{Engines}}

Plasma Fusion Drive

{{FTL Drive}}

Model 52 Translight Jump Drive

Model 6 Trans-Dimensional Inter-Galactic (TDIG) Rift Generator

{{Translight Velocity}}

915 Light-years per day
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 11:37:18 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 01:46:20 AM »
Name:Nari Kell
Species: Silver Fox
Attire:Dragonskin under armor, Mjolnir mark IV Mk III armor with modified Phase 1 clone trooper helmet
Weapons: Customized mini bowcaster, Psionic sword
Special Equipment (If any): Arcticwolf II  Omnimech
Reason for Hire: respectable mercenary,Very hard to kill even without armor.
Bio: Nari is the ultimate Jedi hunter genetically created to take on Jedi both dark light and grey she's incredibly resistant to lightsabers and as a side affect laser weapons and normal weapons as well.

Name: Krystal Indari
Species: Cerinian (Blue Fox)
Attire: Dragonskin underarmor....
Weapons:'magic staff
Reason for Hire:Mission advisor.
Bio:....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 03:11:54 AM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 01:54:32 AM »
I do believe we have enough people to start the op. If I wake up in time, I'll post it in the morning. Otherwise, I'll post the RP when I get home from work tomorrow.

If anyone wants to sign up for this after it has gotten underway, leave a message here.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2017, 10:31:50 AM »
///CHARACTER SHEET\\\Name: Renon SatoAge: 23Gender: GenderlessAttire: Recon ODST Body ArmorWeapons: Combat Knife and Jiralhanae Combat Knife, both non-reflective carbonSpecial Equipment (If any): Module implant on chest for any power or sense enhancement, most modules must be built. Already came equipped with a stealth module, keeping off any radar or sense.Reason for Hire: Stealth and Module ImplantBio: Created as an experiment with a built in module implant, birthed out of a test tube. The illegal experiment was dissolved and all involved were arrested. Renon, the only surviving creation, was adopted. The man who adopted it died soon after for unknown reasons. She then applied for underground mercenary work, rising high. Eventually she got her hands on the ODST Body Armor and rose higher still.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 09:36:10 PM by Alistair, Reason: Fixed the tiny text for you »
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 03:48:34 PM »
Might want to organize that sheet a bit better - and un-shrink the text size. Makes it easier to read for others. That being said, just introduce your character as having already been in the Briefing (we're still in it).

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 10:31:44 PM »
Sorry, it came out weird cuz I copied and pasted

///CHARACTER SHEET\\\
Name: Renon Sato
Attire: Recon ODST Body Armor
Weapons: Combat Knife and Jiralhanae Combat Knife, both non-reflective carbon
Special Equipment (If any): Module implant on chest for any power or sense enhancement, most modules must be built. Already came equipped with a stealth module, keeping off any radar or sense.
Reason for Hire: Stealth and Module Implant
Bio: Created as an experiment with a built in module implant, birthed out of a test tube. The illegal experiment was dissolved and all involved were arrested. Renon, the only surviving creation, was adopted. The man who adopted it died soon after for unknown reasons. She then applied for underground mercenary work, rising high. Eventually she got her hands on the ODST Body Armor and rose higher still.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2017, 01:42:45 AM »
Is this still open to be joined?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 01:46:53 AM »
For the moment. Feel free to post a character sheet here before joining the actual RP - and when you get in, just play as though you had already gone through the briefing (I would also advise you read through what was said at the briefing, so you have the full story of what is happening and what the objectives are).

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 01:56:30 AM »
Gotcha.

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoonis Purpali
Attire: Robes designed solely to hide the body and obscure the face.
Weapons: .75 caliber 'Bolter' rifle, metal-clawed paws.
Special Equipment (If any): A staff tipped with several different tools (from welders to saws) with a massive rotary saw on the bottom.
Reason for Hire: Spread the word of the Omnissiah
Bio: Ray was born into a technocratic society based solely on perfection and effeciency. And so, as is custom, most of Ray's body was replaced with mechanical duplicates, leaving him nearly bullet proof, pain-free, and without fear. Xenophobic to a fault (as is his entire race), Ray's curiosity outweighed his xenophobia. And so he left his forgeworld to join the Coalition, for little more than the experience. And to spread the word of the Omnissiah.

Having never seen any biologicals up close, Ray has a hard time understanding fatigue, pain, or fear. He also has a nasty habit of 'inspecting' (removing and observing) various parts of any biological he can get within the reach of his tool-staff.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:59:04 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2017, 02:43:18 AM »
Name: Victor Camilo
Species: Fennec Fox
Attire: Dressed in a grey jumpsuit with black knee pads, black combat boots, and a plain black plate carrier for his body armor complimented with grey leather gloves. His head consists of a dark grey beret and a single filter chemical mask, only allowing his eyes and ears to be visible while in action.
Weapons: Aside from years of training involving various styles of disabiling kicks, he sports a .50AE IMI Desert Eagle and a steel security baton.
Special Equipment: A light grey chemical mask that emits encrypted messages, able to disrupt nearby electronic communications and allow Victor to see in dark environments. Unfortunately, the electrical feedback audibly increases in volume to all nearby beings if Victor sprints or moves excessively.
Reason for Hire: Unfaltering style of close quarters combat and brutal non-lethal takedowns.
Bio: Victor lived an average life in the small village of his home, until he was indoctrinated into a "Private Security Corporation." This corporation turned out to be nothing more than a band of well organized, brutal killers that taught Victor in the ways of close combat and tactical movements. It's been about two years since the band dissolved, and now here he is, itching for a fight and needing his fix. It isn't the money he is after, it's the adrenaline, the rush. When he saw the hologram, he knew he found his fix. And knew he was back in business.

(If it is too late to join in, I understand. I am just looking for some good RP, and recently joined this site in hopes of finding it :s)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 02:27:36 PM by Inb4Cloaker »
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2017, 02:11:13 AM »
You'll be jumping into the action a little late, but not overly so. We can pick you up on the next world the team visits.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2017, 02:34:45 AM »
Sounds good, thanks for letting me join in. Just tell me when and I'll be there.
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.