The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 33036 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #615 on: October 06, 2017, 12:57:02 AM »
--Kalos--
I cover ? with paw "if its too scary cover your eyes" at that moment a shadow with dim lights appear from the top making loud maniacal laughs, hidden from view, a small machine blows some air to make feel as it was closer, even made me yelp out scared... the next 2 turns turn out just as scary, if not more

Rose "your doing very well young ones"

--Alola--
by garden, Leafy just tells ! "once in a while you will find a fur or two trying to grab some, its up to you to decide if its for good reason or if they are just taking too much"

--Alola mission--
Glacey + Luxray vs 4 meaniez
Spoiler for battle:
Houndoom gets it started by launching a strong Flamethrower towards Glacey's direction - at a good moment the Luxray jumps in the way holding a boulder to try and deflect the fire away from her
Luxray looking back at her "we can win it if we battle smart, watch out, two going your way..."

Dusknoir and Staraptor are both quickly making another try towards Glacey - with Shadow Ball and Aerial Ace, Glacey should be able to handle both of them "this icy Mutt shouldn't be trouble for us Thronez" Staraptor says in mid battle

Mozart getting ready to defend Cazanna with Iron Tail aimed at the Luxray, as its reaching with Thunder Fang

Espy can hear all, doesn't know whats going on, she is too busy checking the young ones "I wish I knew what was going on outside"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 12:59:49 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #616 on: October 07, 2017, 04:44:28 AM »
-- Kalos --

? suddenly yelps with Firox and their fur quickly puffs up as they put paws over their eyes and leans into Firox's fur, while Umbre moved a little but is still calm even when the fur comes.  ? is shaking a bit from fright then peaks through paws and looks around.

Sylvee is smiling as they watch some of the kits get some nice throws in, getting extra pictures to her cute collection of the visit, she then goes over and buys a double funnel cake for everyone to share.

-- Alola --

! nods while looking through the garden " okay, Leafy! "   she tries some of the planted items and also picks a few for ready that are ready while keeping an eye out

-- Alola mission --

Glacey nods " thanks " as the Luxray help block a hit from her, she quickly decides to try to deal with the two that are approaching, she quickly freezes the ground around her to make it harder to Cazanna and Mozart to approaching in case they try to assist Dusknoir and Staraptor then she turns and tries to use blizzard on them!

Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #617 on: October 07, 2017, 04:28:14 PM »
--Kalos--
By now some of the flarey mane and tail fur also bristling up from being scawed
Arval up front sitting between Umbree and Jolty has been calmed, Jolty trying not to look scared, at times through out the ride we can hear him loud, hope it didn't frightened ? as well.
The next and final part of the ride frightened Arval, more of the loud thunder and lightening - even if it didn't mean to, it hid its face into the nearest fur it found, which just happened to be Umbree's tail, just above the ring, Arval didn't even realized it until after the ride when it was still hiding it's face in the fur

After Fiona and Launo got a few more prizes for getting at least 5 out of the 6 ball toss, and enjoying the Funnel cake, we come out of the ride, ? and Vincent holding onto me, Ethan hiding on mane fur - all looking kind of frightened, even me walking out with some poofed up fur

--Alola--
! discovers two young looking Pichu just nomming a single berry, haven't seen her yet

--Alola mission--
Glacey + Luxray vs Meaniz
Spoiler for battle continues:
"That won't do anything to me" Staraptor said, it will realize that its actually weak to ice, soon starts to shiver

Luxray even if looking away from Glacey, she's focused more on the two in front of him "your welcomed, now time to take care of you..." gives of a short yelp, as Mozart managed to use crunch, catching mid part of her tail, thinking quick, uses Discharge, filling Mozart with electricity, as it lets go

Dusknoir is about to launch a shadow ball, until Cazanna for now tells all "retreat for now, we will regroup again" she picks up Mozart, Dusknoir picks up Staraptor, both leave
Once they leave, the Luxray finally gets a chance to introduce itself
"thanks for that help, it did seem mean when it was 4 against 1" as it turns to look at the bite mark, just a big scratch, slightly bleeding, nothing bad "My name is Adelle, I'm Yenier's close friend, the Pyroar" by now I'm sure Glacey recognizes that name

Inside the cave - Espy finally gets a chance to go out and see what the noise was, running fast she bumps into Adelle as they both are walking in, without looking in a hurry Espy running out
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #618 on: October 08, 2017, 01:59:52 PM »
-- Kalos --

Sylvee waves to them and looks over  " Hey, you all are finally finish. We are over here "  Sylvee comes over and looks at everyone and then to the scared kits  " aww you poor things, I knew it wasn't a good idea to take you on there "  She quickly picks up all the scared look eevee's and starts comfort them with petting and talking while taking them over to the funnel cake with others.  ? starts to calm own much more and fur starts to go down while Umbre is relax and just waves to the kits then starts to follow slowly look back at the other two " You two scared? hehe " says with a little smirk

-- Alola --

! walks up to the young Pichu and quietly says " what are you two doing here? " then sits behind them.

-- Alola mission --

Glaceon goes back inside and lies down  " thank you as well and hello there, Adelle " she says with a little smile then turns to Espy " Hey Espy, we could use a little patching up " then Glacy lies head down and closes eyes from the exhaustion of battle

Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #619 on: October 08, 2017, 05:43:42 PM »
--Kalos--
(It’s 9pm)
After a bit of shaking fur, all goes back to normal "there was a bit of scary moments on it, enjoyed it" looks around, Umbree seems calmed as Sylvee took Arval of it's tail, Jolty a bit shaken but not too much, I looks at Sylvee "well, they decided to go on their own" - Arval "it wasn't that scary" it says with small grin
"I know, how about a quick snack, what all say? thanks Sylvee, funnel cakes look good" I goes over to grab a few more for Umbree, Jolty, Vee, kits, and myself "anyone want something more?" I grab a cheeseburger as well
over the PA system "in 30 minutes the fireworks over the Tower of Mastery will begin"

--Alola--
(It’s now 9am)
eeepz, both Pichu jump up worried, looking back a bit nervous, calm down when ! doesn't do anything, just keep slowly nibbling the berry

--Alolan Mission--
Espy had landed on her back from the bump, Adelle on her left side, luckily the scratch landed on Espy's belly and not the floor, Espy saw it on time "that cut looks a bit bad, let me heal it"
Back inside, Mike prepares a bit of fresh fish for all - the pups still by the Arcanine side, but she is doing better, she slowly wakes with a bit of whimper
"Haaai Mike! how you doing..." Adelle gives off a short yelp from the ache "hai Adelle, good to see you once more"
"just helped out Glaceon with a tough battle"
after a bit of all 4 of us talking, learning about the mean ones, she nods "good to meet the three of you, Emolga, Glacey and Espy, sounds mean of them, I'll help out as well, all should be captured"
"Not to worry all of you, once you rested for a while you can head out once more, once Mariah feels good enough to walk will take them to the Vee's den until they can go back home"
Mike passes the meal to all, starting with exhausted Glacey, passing it to the rest
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 07:41:53 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: October 10, 2017, 02:27:21 AM »
-- Kalos --

Sylvee nods " well that's true "  she pets all the kits a little bit longer before letting up on them to eat a little bit of tunnel cake,  Umbre nods before they do up to the stand to order on their own, meanwhile ? looks up and tilts head " fireworkz?  "  they said in a kinda confused voice but then looks over and waves paws " oh mee!! mee! I want something! "   they calls over "

-- Alola --

! just sits and watches them then ask " what are you doing here? "  while passing a bigger fruit over

-- Alolan Mission --

Glacey looks really exhausted as if they could all alseep any second but she tries to stay up to enjoy some of the meal as she lies on the floor or now, too tired to talk to the others around as well as of now.  soon in the sky over Alola a little bit of thunder booms as clouds start to roll in as a little storm is starting up soon.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #621 on: October 10, 2017, 03:57:59 AM »
--Kalos--
"here you go ?, a big cheeseburger, and one for each kit as well - about time for fireworks"
*from a safe distance, big light show appears, fireworks illuminate the night and the tower*
I watch in amazement, while nomming the cheeseburger
Rose lets us know "after the fireworks, we should head back to den and get some rest"

--Alola--
the two Pichus, happily give ! a big hug, one on each paw "thanks you, we are just enjoying a quick meal...." suddenly both hide behing her paws from the first loud boom of thunder
Leafy tells them "come on in before the storm gets worst"

--Alola Mission--
"Awww, Glacey, you looks exhausted, get a good rest, we will need it, thanks you so much Adelle, welcome to help us out, we are trying to sneak in and find out what the their plan is, and hopefully give an easy catch....." as Glacey, Mike, Emolga, Arcanine, and pups rest, Espy spends some time giving Adelle all the background info
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: October 11, 2017, 02:23:31 AM »
-- Kalos --
? smiles and wags tail " thank ya!! " then sits down and starts to eat the burger but then goes suddenly jump from the sudden boom of the fireworks " eeep!! "  then looks up to see the pretty colours with big eyes but still jumps from all the other booms.  Sylvee just giggles and watches the pretty fireworks and nods to Rose " okay, sounds good "  she takes a seat soon while Umbre also watches while going over to get some things for when they head back to the den to have for later.

-- Alola--

! nods " your welcome "  and looks to leafy " okay! I will " then looks down " do you two need shelter? follow me if you do! "  she starts walking to the den now.

-- Alolan Mission --

Glaceon nods after eating a little bit as her head lies down and she closes her eyes drifting into sleep as she regains energy while outside the rain begins to come down some light at first but picks up slowly.

Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: October 11, 2017, 02:54:34 AM »
--Kalos--
after 30 minutes of pretty lights and colors, lights come to an end, getting kind of dark, by now kits slowly yawn from fun day, Jolty yawns as well
slowly make our way from amusement park towards the den

as we get there, all five kits already asleep - might as well get cozy too, as I lay down and warm up fur "come join in if you like Vee"
Rose and Trevor both curl around to nap as well
Jolty lays down near the entrance

--Alola--
the two Pichu follow as well

--Alola mission--
inside Mike's cave, once Luxray is up to date, and inform, lays down near the entrance, next to Glacey - keeping guard over the entrance, hearing the hard rain
--meaniez home--
they start getting together a plan to take over the main town, have a mean plan, in the safety of the rain, the executed it
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 02:57:34 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: October 12, 2017, 12:28:31 AM »
-- Kalos --

? also fell asleep with all the kits half way through the trip back with Sylvee taking a little photo with a gigle giggle.

Once back to the den, Umbre just sets their bag down and looks around for a place to rest, probably going to pick around the entrance to, Sylvee just goes inside and lies down in the coziness little area they can find that is some what close to the kits, she lies there and lets her ribbons down a little bit.

-- Alola --

! lets them on her back if they wanna, slowly down a little to get them while calling to Leafy " where should a have them rest in den? "  still waiting to see if they want a ride, when or if they do she quickly sprints to the den before it starts pouring.

-- Alola mission --

Glacey still out cold in resting, outside the storm is really pouring down. It turns into hail once in a while to. The wind is blowing very heavily making a howling noise.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #625 on: October 12, 2017, 12:55:17 AM »
--Kalos--
*all asleep peacefully*

--Alola--
Leafy looks, before Vappy replies "if you like during the storm, just rest in the couch looking at entrance, safe place to rest, at times Umbree rest there"

--Alola mission--
as storm progresses, all rest for now
"I'll be right back" Luxray quickly goes out in the storm, grabs the fish it had caught earlier but something else caught her attention
--meaniez--
Spoiler for evil plan in action:
Younger sized Lugia, along with Uzie, Azelf, and Mesprit are all having fun near a cave entrance as the bigger legendary are just outside collecting some berries for all

Cazanna, Mozart, Flapz, Thronez, and Guss have captured them easily - Cazanna had the easiest time since Psychic don't affect her at all, Victiny not at all related to them is also caught

as they are taken into cages away towards town, in an abandon factory - Mozart stays behind to threaten the bigger legendary

Lugia, Ho-oh, Latios, Latias, Xerneas, and Yveltal return - to their horror, they find Mozart in cage, gives them their warning
"if your looking for the younger ones, we have taken them prisoner" all growl angrily at him "if you attacks me won't be able to find them, so Listen Up! You Have To Do What We Tell You If You Want To See Them Alive! - in 5 days you will have to destroy the town, no matter who gets hurt or worst, Understood, I'll be back in two days to give more information, for now the younger ones will be saved" Mozart walks out
the Houndour pup saw the meaniez taking them away, stayed hidden behind a rock, hearing, once all done, sneaked out and ran as fast it could towards Mike's cave, spotted Luxray and followed inside - waits inside to inform us
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: October 12, 2017, 11:04:37 PM »
-- Kalso --

? is sleeping with paws tucked in with Sylvee close by them and Firox, she is just resting in a sorta sitting position with ribbons down  and Umbre is sleep on their belly near the entrance, outside weather there is calm and a tiny bit warm but with the little chill of the wind at times.

- Alola --

As the storm rumbles up worst and worst, ! goes over to the Pichu's and brings them a little blanket so they can have a cozier rest along with a few pillows " here you go, if you need anything else just ask "  she tells them as she goes to return to her bed.

-- Alola mission --

Glacey yawns as the pup suddenly runs in, Glacey looks super sleepy still and tilts head "  hello there? "  she looks at the Houndour pup closely " that's the matter little one? "
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: October 13, 2017, 04:32:54 AM »
--Kalos--
*morning soon*
*about 5am*
first rays of sunlight hit Jolteon and Umbreon first
Jolteon was lying on his right side, stretches out
decides to start making some breakfast for all
Launo and Vincent also wake a bit early, even if too small, inexperienced, and very messy, they try to help out Jolty with breakfast

--Alola--
*its 5pm*
"thanks you !" says the smaller female Pichu

--Alola mission--
*from all the way across the cave, the sad sounds of a loud Pokemon can be heard*
once hearing it the young Houndour pup gives off a sad look at all "I saw the meaniez catching lots of young looking Pokemon, even a what looked like a baby-Lugia while bigger ones where out collecting food, I heard from the meanie called Mozart - they plan on harming themm if they don't do what what Meaniez want, to destroy the town...." the young one doesn't finish, as it starts to tear up a little
Luxray looks at all of us "I'll try to calm them down, hopefully give them some good news, wish me luck"
Espy "good luck" tries to comfort the young one
Spoiler for Luxray and legendaries:
As Luxray enters carefully, introducing herself

Latios and Latias seemed concerned at her at first, and start to growl, Lugia in teary voice, asks them to approach it

Once it explains the situation, they seemed to calm down, and Luxray thinks of a plan, no need for her to cry, will do all possible to help out

Luxray comes back, "here's the plan, will let Mozart arrive and in the two days, all seem like normal mean plan for them, we will follow Mozart secretly, find out where they took the younger Pokemon, once we know I'll come back for extra help and free them, will be dangerous but possible, do you all agree.... we must succeed so nothing bad happens to them"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: October 14, 2017, 03:07:15 PM »
-- Kalos --

Umbreon starts to wake up to and gets up to stretch as well , though Umbreon just watches while Sylvee wakes a little bit later and says " good morning there "  to everyone who is awake while ? is still snoozing on their back near the warm Firox mane fur,   paws just twitching a  tiny bit

- Alola --

! nods to both of them " your welcome, hope you both rest well. feel free to come closer to us if you need to "  she starts heading back to her little bed once more

-- Alola mission --

Glacey nods and thanks Luxray for helping with them  " oh my, that does sound like a terrible plan.  your right we have to do something to help "  looks at Luxray then emolga and ask emolga " do you wanna help luxray out? you can fly back in case anything happens like you ask. "   then looks to luxray " would you like to have emolga watching over you? "  she ask while giving the pups some food as they are probably hungry from all that running.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: October 14, 2017, 05:46:24 PM »
--Kalos--
"Morning Umbreon, how are my two assistance doing, we are just trying to make toasted sandwiches for all, leaving the two younger ones in charge of putting it together, just look" with a smile
Vincent is trying to put the meat on the sandwich, but somehow has gotten tangled some around him, some pieces of thinly carved turkey wrapped on it's left ear and dangling over its head, looking very silly
Launo is in charge of putting on the condiments and vegetables, but is wrapped around a piece of spinach, a lettuce on it's tail fur, also looking silly

I still asleep, with Vee and the other 3 kits still sleeping

--Alola--
"thanks you !, for now we are good, thanks for letting us visit" Vappy brings them some warm tea

--Alola Mission--
Emolga nods and quickly hugs Glacey left paw with a smile "of course I will"
Luxray just realizes that Emolga is around too "always wanted to meet an Emolga before, what perfect way and timing" while waiting for the next day, plays for a little with Emolga
Espy thinks of something that may work "if Mozart is coming tomorrow for more mean instructions, than Emolga from the air can sneak up to see where Mozart goes, it may lead us to their hide out"
Emolga smiles from hearing it, takes a quick break from play "once they are inside, I can look from a top window to see if I can spot the trapped onces, and the meaniez location - come back to inform all, so good being able to fly at times"
After the Houndour has eaten, thanks Glaceon and goes back to its family
By now the Arcanine, Mariah, starts to slowly wake up, letting out a short whine from the aching injuring it received
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates: