The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 34523 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2017, 12:23:02 AM »
--Kalos--
"awww, sowwy, Vee, at least you has more chances" whispers to Sylvee "how to help out" looking down "you almost got it, just a little higher, lean in a bit closer
Launo, Vee kit sitting next to Vee "don't feel bad, its supposed to be hard that's the fun" it throws one, no where close, even shorter than Vee "awww"
Vincent throws one, only gets the side of one flies off
person in charge "for the younger kits, seem to be too far back, they have much harder time reaching" employees working push  them a bit closer
so when Ethan throws one, hits the to upper missed, did land on a lower one "yaay, got one"
Fiona throws one but misses, bounced off two hit floor
Arval tries but went too high, bounced of all hitting floor

"You is next Vee, aim a bit higher, and focus on it, you can do it" looking at Sylvee "more photo chances"

--Alola--
Espy rolls on one side as Glacey is on kitchen, she wakes with a slight short yelp as she rolled onto the cut, hit the cold floor
Glacey was the only one who heard it
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #586 on: September 22, 2017, 11:05:34 PM »
-- Kalos ---

Sylvee as looking at Firox but the nods as the person in charge helps out, Sylvee smiles and happily takes a picture of each of the throws as they just look like cute picutres, ? tries again with it closer and actually makes it making them smiles a bunch and do a little happy dance around, Sylvee just giggles and says " hehe wish I bought a video camera to " then snaps another picture, Umbre walks up and starts to show Arval how to throw a little better " like this, see "  then shows Fiona to.

-- Alola --

Glacey leaps back over while still chewing on some sea food then swallows and looks over " you okay, Glacey?! "
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #587 on: September 22, 2017, 11:39:33 PM »
--Kalos--

I start showing Ethan and Vincent as well as ? how "hold it carefully in paws, aim at the cone you set eyes on, throw it, with luck it should land - congrats Vee, you did so well, you still has more, you can make more, after it we will get another ice cream treat
Ethan throws his second, "awww" it almost went in, but sadly bounced out, frowns a little
Vincent's second throw went a little too high just hit the other side of the table, looks at Umbree with a second saddened look "almost had it"
Launo aims carefully and lands it perfectly "yaay got it"
Fiona following Umbree's advice, tries it and does much better than her first try, hit the middle, bounced off, spin between two, but some how managed to go in "yaaay, thanks Umbree
Arval land it on the first try, didn't get the top row it wanted, did get the middle row

I looks at Sylvee "my phone has video on it" I looks at it, almost out of battery "Jolty will you helps out charging it please, video will make it better for showing all back home"
Jolty "sure, I'l help, hope you is ready Sylvee" sits next to Sylvee watching, holding the charging cable

--Alola--
Espy, slightly sleepy, and aching
"I... I am... thanks you... just rolled onto the aching cut, will try to nap again"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #588 on: September 24, 2017, 07:17:09 AM »

-- Kalos --Umbre nods " your welcome, Fiona and nice one Arval. You'll get it "   then he goes back from the game and looks around the area of park they are in, while ? throws again and gets really happy from hitting another one, squeaks loudly and happily " yeey!! what do we winz?! ice cream ya said? " looking up while smiling, can barley contain excitement while sylvee nods and smiles " good idea, Firox "  Sylvee takes out the storage unit for camera and puts in a fresh one for later storing the rest in the mane fur while holding the phone up for Jolty to charge.

-- Alola --

Glacey nods and goes into the kitchen to start making a ice pack to help out along with blankets for the tail to rest on.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #589 on: September 24, 2017, 02:15:32 PM »
--Kalos--
Jolty smiles, "all charged and ready to be used"
All wait for Sylvee's word, before starting

"thanks you Umbree" Arval smiles
the kits have one more try, as Vee has 5 more
Launo threw ring with good precision and thinking, landed on the top row, just missing the golden color cone
Vincent, sadly, threw it right but still bounced out, just cuddles next to Vee, all saddened, all 3 of his missed
Arval, throws it missed the top, did land on the middle row once more
Fiona, didn't get near the top, did land this time on middle

"All are doing very well, and getting better, you will get it next time Vincent" I go to it and give it a comforting hug "Vee, the reward are various plush toys" as I point to the top of the game

--Alola--
(it's her top of right thigh that is hurt, her tail safe this time)
She smiles and gets cozy, falls asleep once more
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #590 on: September 24, 2017, 07:57:45 PM »
-- Kalos --

Sylvee gets ready then nods " Ready Jolty! "    while Umbre says " your welcome " to all as they go to look around the area.  ? hugs Vincent backs " aww ya gotz vewy close "  smiles then suddenly starts to wag tail fast and looks up  at Firox " really?! "   says in loud excited voice " did we winz any?! "  they ask, barley able to contain self from leaping all around the place then looks back to the rings and starts getting ready for more throws.

-- Alola --

Glacey comes back and gently starts putting the ice pack on to soothe it a little bit.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #591 on: September 24, 2017, 09:47:28 PM »
--Kalos--
"all ready and fully charge, great phone Firox, usually battery lasts long, and even has zoom, and night light, and flashlight, good phone"
"thanks Jolty" I managed to hold down ? gently "nuu worriez, you still has couple more, 4 chances, yep, with all the rings made in we have couple, will get them once you throw the last rings
Jolty whispers in Vee's left ear "if you like Vee, you can give Vincent one more chance, you know, passing a ring to it, will gets extra ice cream after, it's up to you, maybe it won't miss"

On top, all various sizes, and shapes

--Alola--
Espy opens eyes from sudden cold, once it sooth a bit "thanks you, enjoy the night"
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:03:57 AM by Jyo »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #592 on: September 26, 2017, 03:01:20 AM »
-- Kalos --

" thanks Jolty "  Sylvee says with a smile and begins to record all the fund around, while ? looks up and smiles " okays "  they gives all their rings to Vincent then looks to Firox with a giggles " do I gets extraz for more?! hehe "  Umbre hands the map to Firox " where do you think we should go next? It will be getting dark soon, but this place looks good at night. There are lights all around "

-- Alola --

Glacey falls asleep after a little bit and fall snores happily through the night.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #593 on: September 26, 2017, 03:16:44 AM »
--Kalos--
"before it gets too dark, we should go to the fast roller coaster, I know Jolty been waiting for a while to ride, why don't you join us Umbree, Jolty and I can ride in front"
Vincent, remebering Umbree's advice, concentrates, first 2 are missed again, feels worst than before, once it throws the third one, it lands perfectly on the top row, I looks surprised, as it throws the last one, it lands perfectly on top row too
Alakazam in charge "congrats, here is the prices" hands every kit a plush price, in shapes of Pikachu faces, and some hamburger and duck faces"

Jolty smiles, as all of us walk towards the roller coaster, seeing the four big loops, the six fast corners, and the long upside ring as well "lets get ready for it, I can't wait, been waiting for a while" and gets ice cream for all, as I get in lines for the ride

--Alola--
sleeping peacefully too, unknown of anything going out

--in town--
Staravia perks on the same jail room where Mozart and Cazanna are in, "hey boss, we have a secret plan for getting you out, and getting revenge on this town" Mozart listens carefully, "execute it as soon as possible, can't stand this place anymore"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #594 on: September 26, 2017, 09:17:28 PM »
-- Kalos --

Umbre nods " sure thing, Firox " then looks and says " Nice job Vincent "  ? giggles and says the same thing them " hehe ya did itz! Nice ones! " says still with wagging tail. Sylve smiles even while video the now happy Vincent " see Vincent, you got it "  ? cheers happily with their prizes and happily enjoys the ice cream while asking rose ' where arez we going next? " with a smile, Umbre is following along.

-- Alola --

All sleepy peacefully with little movements from the Zorua but nothing much.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #595 on: September 26, 2017, 09:59:33 PM »
--Kalos-- 5pm at carnival
"hope it's fine Umbree" says 'thanks you' as it hugs his left back paw before going to eat some ice cream, before it takes back, I pass Vincent the bag I has for Rose to hold

Just as Rose is about to say something, fast moving roller coaster goes by on top loop, hearing as some scream others cheer "Jolty, Firox, and Umbree are getting on the roller coaster, we will wait for them here

inside the ride "time to get all secured in the ride, make sure belts are secured, don't forget the tail belt either, you don't want to get caught in the fast moving machinery" attendant inspects mine, Umbree's, and all other rider's as well, once all ready "cart ready to move"

Rose "there they are" as she points with ribbons, cart moves slowly up, high up, before suddely dropping fast low, even from where Rose, Sylvee, Trevor, kits, and Vee are sitting, they can hear Jolty

--Alola--
still peaceful here, close to 5am, Leafy yawns and stretches, goes out to inspect the garden for storm damage

--in forest--
Leafy sees the Staravia, Dusknoir, and Gothitelle, doesn't pay attention to them as they walk
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #596 on: September 27, 2017, 12:03:57 AM »
-- Kalos --

Umbre lets Vincent hug before getting onto the ride, as they are on the ride Umbre is trying to look as neutral as possible and right now is doing a good job, has been in moments when they had to go really fast, but minus the looping and everything, so they just looked relax as the ride starts to move.  ? smiles and paws at rose " oh oh oh, can I try?! "  they ask with ice cream on face, Sylve just giggles as they hear Jolty before the ride even goes down hill " what a silly Jolty "

-- Alola --

Glacey streches soon after and yawns, looking around the den with ! still asleep.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #597 on: September 27, 2017, 02:28:09 AM »
-Kalos-
Rose "big sis, get the phone ready, here they come, will make for great video to show back home"
as they enter the first loop, Jolty screaming is heard even more, you couldn't tell if it was Jolty or a scared kit, after the second loop, a faster curve above all is passed, Jolty can be seen, screaming happy but just as loud, with one paw high in air, and other holding onto ride, ears flapping fast in air, my head tuft moving fast, good thing tails strapped down, those fast moves could have made the fur caught on spinning parts - just hope Umbree and Firox don't come out with aching ears
Rose "I wish you could ?" passing cotton candy to kits "its a ride for bigger furs, sadly all too small, want some cotton candy?" offering lots

-Alola-
not much damage in garden
Leafy starts bringing inside many of the flower pots, and vegetable gardens to a makeshift inside green house
on second trip notices Glacey awake, lightly tapping her shoulders "morning, would you like a few oranges?" passing some fresh ones from the orange tree

--outside--
the rescued Houndour, just playing with three pup friends overhear the evil plan of the meaniez, hide behind bushes
Staravia "got this message from Lord Cazanna, they is trapped in city jail, not far from window, I can probably threaten couple of bigger birds and raise Guss to freeze and wet the bar until it breaks, then go inside to get Cazanna and Mozart out, over take the town, then get revenge on what they want" Staravia caws evily
"great plan, lets find some, there are some on the other plains next to town" MadamaEve grinz
all 6 start making their way towards the other forest across the town
Pups upon hearing this run inside

--Alola Den--
the four pups see Glacey and run around her barking excitedly, all 4 talking at once
waking up Vappy, and Espy
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #598 on: September 28, 2017, 12:35:26 AM »
-- Kalos --

Sylvee just giggles " hehe already on it " she raises the phone up with her ribbon and gets a good shot of them ready,  Umbre is looking calm trying to hide the slight look of worry from the ride while ? says " aww, okays! "  but starts giggling loudly from the kit sounding Jolty " hehehel why iz jolty making that noise?! "  they cover their maw while giggling

-- Alola --

Glacey jumps up a little and looks at the sudden pups and slowly says " hey hey, calm down. Its fine, talk slower please "  she tilts her head in confusion at their sudden appearance and ! also looks on at them
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #599 on: September 28, 2017, 12:57:53 AM »
--Kalos--
Rose tells ? "once your much bigger you get to ride on them"...
second loop comes close to us, Sylvee raises phone, Jolty screams louder now both paws in air - now the terrifying part for many, for a few seconds, it's an upside downhill fast ride, before passing one more loop before reaching the end... or so we thought, attendant "how about a second ride?" ride goes again
Rose "it's a normal funny reaction from fast moving ride, you can see, loops and upside down rides, too fast and strong for smaller sized Eevees"..... Jolty enjoying the ride screaming louder again
All can't help but giggle, for first time next to all, Firox's own voice is heard as well, but Jolty's still louder

--Alolan town--
the meanie plans are going in effect, the cage holding Cazanna and Mozart breaks free, they are freed
for now they retreat and will regroup later
Cazanna "after a bit of rest from that hideous place, a bit of relax and get to know all of you"

--Alola den--
Vappy brings some dessert to all to help out, they did calm down from Glacey's words
Then the Houndour that was helped out earlier finally has a chance to speak "some meanie Pokemon are planning on freeing the evil Pokemon that hurt my paw earlier"
Rockruff "they want to ruin the small town..."
Poochyena "take over the forest..."
one of Mariah's Growlithe pups "they also plan on taking over the mountain range too...."
Houndour "... they say it's revenge for being taken away.... thanks for the treats, these 3 are friends.... had to let know early"
Leafy comes out from garden again, over hears the commotion "whats going on?"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates: