The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )  (Read 32387 times)

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
Re: Snack Forest ( 1 on 1 )
« Reply #645 on: October 22, 2017, 02:03:37 AM »
Jolty giggles a bit "heyz, I nuu screams like a kit" as the part in video shows the roller coaster moving almost in front of camera, Jolty clearly screaming loud, paws in air, eyes closed

Espy smiles, "with your description and the fun photos and videos, looks like so much fun, will have to go as well"

Fiona not expecting the sudden stop, bumps into ?'s back and falls back gently on it's tail, looks at screen and giggles too, remembering that funny time

After eating, and relaxing a bit, Vappy goes over with Umbre to tell it something important "when the time comes to lead that rescue mission, will leave you in charge of making important decisions, Espy will go as the 'medicine cat' should do minimal battle if possible, I know all will do good, Rose, Sylvee, the kits, and myself will stay behind" lightly pats his head "lets enjoy a bit of dessert before a nice good rest"
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #646 on: October 23, 2017, 12:20:30 AM »
Slyvee giggles to and playfully pets Jolty " hehe nothing wrong with kits Jolty "  she playfully teases while ? is still laughing with Fiona on their tail as it wags side to side, ! is also sitting next to ? and watches the video,  Sylvee also looks over to Espy and nods "  you should, it's really nice and fun over there to "  Glacey playfully paws at Jolty " hehe you silly foxxy! "   Umbree nods at Vappy after giving the plan and says " okay, I can do that "
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
« Reply #647 on: October 23, 2017, 02:09:47 AM »
Vappy starts cutting up the strawberry cheesecake for all, starting off with Umbreon "here you go, I know all will do so well" then passes a slice to all 3 Sylveon, "thanks you Vappy" Rose smiles and Trevor does same
Then passes some to Espy, Jolty, Glacey, Leafy - finally sets one aside for her - "Firox, here is some for you,, ?, and the kits, we all know you like to have a quick mess while eating"
All 5 kits quickly nom a piece

Jolty smiles and giggles happy from all petting, Espy giggles while doing same "next time I gets to sit next to you on front row"

Arval remembered and goes with Vappy "I would love to be an Umbreon one day, how do I becomes one?" it asks in a happy voice "well not really sure, go ahead and ask Espy she should know" Quickly runs to Espy, lightly pulls tail to get her attention asking the same
Espy smiles at him "its the opposite from me, first thing you needs to do is to hold a moon stone, and wait for night moon to be visible, and win a quick battle - what made you decide to be an Umbreon?"
Stands next to Umbre "it was brave and caring"
Espy smiles, looks at the other 5 eating, "wonders what the others want to be?"

--abandon warehouse--
Mozart "next morning last threat before getting started, lets go to town and start getting last meal before taking over, you got it - will start with the power plant, even if successful will still hurt the young ones" laughs menacingly

they don't know that Adelle is sneaking and hearing
it gasps "should let them know" it whispers to itself, hurries back to den

--back home--
Adelle Luxray approaches and sees Espy with Umbreon lets them know, speaking in a lower voice so only the two hear as Arval runs back with me to nibble a cheesecake slice "its worst then we thought, they don't plan on releasing the young ones, they plan on hurting them, will start with the town's power supply, I was able to sneak very close in, found flaws in their location - Mozart will give them one more lecture, we just have to make it believe it succeeded so it returns back we can start sneak rescue"
Espy nods "we will be ready, thanks" sees that its low on energy "how about a quick meal, lots left all of us already ate"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Poster
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #648 on: October 23, 2017, 11:50:28 PM »
Umbre nods at Vappy " thanks "  then slowly starts to eat, Sylvee smiles at Vappy giving a little thanks nod and playfully nose boop with one of her ribbons before she starts to happily eat and unlike the others this time she just uses a fork and her ribbons to eat it,  Glacey also says her thanks before eating with ? of course getting out a loud cheer before pouncing on their slice and digging in fast making a mess just like Vappy said

Umbre is just listening to Arval and Espy talk as they enjoy the dessert while glacey also while eating gives Firox's tail a nip to mess with them a little bit and blows some cold air their way.

-- when Adelle comes --

Umbree grrs a little bit as they hear about that mean group planning to cause chaos and looks over " yea, we will certainly be ready "  then they look over again " yea sure "
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #649 on: October 24, 2017, 03:51:02 AM »
"thanks yew Vappy..." looks down as when ? jumped it caused mine to slide on one side
Rose and Trevor eats similar, Vappy smiles from the playful boops, sees Adelle and invites her a slice too "thanks yew"

Just as I'm about taps ?, feels a sudden nip on my tail, turning back with the cheesecake on my paw, gets hits by the sudden cold air, freezes the cheesecake instantly, surprised at it, I lets out a 'kit like loud eep' the kits around me, Vee, Glacey, and even ! sitting near the food table could hear me loud, sounded similar to Jolty's during the roller coaster ride - I turns and around Glacey trying to warm up. Espy and Vappy turn too look and giggle

Rest of the evening to cold night all have fun around the dinner table.  Between meal and bedtime, all 4 kits start to have fun with Glacey, running around her, chasing me in a way, Ethan lets her know "your so much fun, ice looks so fun, I would love to one day be Glaceon as well" - I gives her that 'will get you later look'

Between the dessert, Adelle tells Rose, Sylvee, and Vappy "I should convince Yenier to bring the cubs over, and let them have a good fun time"
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #650 on: October 25, 2017, 12:23:52 AM »
? digs all around inside the cheesecake, just popping in and out as they have a fun time nomming a bunch, Sylvee is just watching Glacey mess with Firox with a little giggle from how silly it is as they enjoy cheesecake.  Glacey laughs as they look at Firox with a playfuly smile " hehe too cold for you? "  she teases while tapping the cheesecake then them.  ? hears and his giggling from Firox now sounding like a kit just how Jolty did on the rollercoast, Umbre is watching them from a little bit away, also finish with their slice, ! also just smiles from Firox's silly call and uses her illusion to look like a mini Firox.  Glacey looks down to Ethan and pets their head " hehe thank you, dear. You can certainly be one if you train hard for it "  Glacey just sticks tongue out playfully at Firox as they give that look.  Sylvee looks up at Adelle " that's a good idea! "
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: October 25, 2017, 01:20:44 AM »
I warms up my own fur to warm up the cheesecake piece enough to take off paw, same of it froze still "its too cold all of sudden" for the night just quickly admits it to where only Glacey hears "for this day, Glaceys are better, next time will show that Flarey will be much better" playfully for now tries to tap !
Jolty also giggles, kind of remembering the roller coaster moment "so its true then, if Firox did sound that way, I must have been similar"
Ethan smiles "thanks you"
Vappy convinced Rose and Sylvee and ! inside "to help get bed ready, will let the others know quickly" outside "? and the kits, bed inside warm and ready"
Adelle smiles at Sylvee and Rose "once we finish the rescue we should bring all for a good time, that way all the younger ones together having fun with us"

Once they go inside - vappy lets the rest know
Spoiler for Vappy speech:
"good luck with helping to rescue all the caught innocent young ones, and capturing the mean ones - will leaves Umbree in charge of the tough decision, all should work together and help out. Flarey will carry the food and drinks, and Espy will be the 'medicine Vee' Rose, Sylvee, and myself will stay behind to help take care of the younger ones, if you needs one of us will be happy to go - here is something for everyone, lets get some rest before the next day"

she passes every one everyone an item to help them out against the meanies

Vappes gives me the charcoal, for the rest:

Jolty gives it a Life Orb "just be careful Jolty, makes you stronger but also takes out a bit of health after every hit"

Espy gives it a focus sash "if hit by a critical hit, should help you survive the hit"

Leafy gives it miracle seed "will help make our own grass types move stronger, with the aid of your own Swords Dance will make you good battler"

Glacey gives it never melt ice "it will help you make the ice type moves stronger"

Trevor to help out gets shell bell "thanks so much for helping out, after every successful hit, will give you half energy back from the successful hit"

Umbree gives it Leftovers "similar to shell bell, this works after every turn, will help regain any lost energy"

Vappy once more "Firox will have the meals and water and lemonade - also carry the medicine supply, Espy is so well taught by Sylvee that should be good in helping with cuts and injuries - take care everyone"

once all go in for rest, Emolga flies down next to Umbreon, passes a large lemonade and the camera "you should look at the video couple times, its how the meaniez area is like" while showing it the video the first time "thats the etrance, it has areas to sneak in from front and back - here is the open area and the cages - here Mozart's hidden area, don't know whats inside but could be traps"
Adelle waited for Umbree to see the video once, before it gets to resee it again, it lets him know "in the morning hours Mozart will give the legendary their final message, once it leaves will come back and get ready to start the rescue and capture, tonight I'll sleep with the legendary, hope you gets good rest"

*soon starts to get dark*
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:44:11 AM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: October 25, 2017, 10:58:05 PM »
Glacey smiles at Firox " hehe I told ya, we are better "  says playfully while ! playing giggles and runs around Firox for a little bit to let others see a little bit. Sylvee giggles at the sight then nods " sounds like a plan, it is getting a bit dark to so best to be ready "   sylvee hums gently as she goes to fetch all the blankets for the group while ! does eventually hears and stops illusion to go over to help.  Sylvee gives Adelle a happy nod while carrying blankets " that would be wonderful, can certainly do that after we sort things out here "   ? smiles and actually soon yawns squeakily falling over a tiny bit, and rolling around gently.  Glacey also starts coming inside as well as everyone else does.  Once everyone is together they all listen to Vappy's speech, once Vappy is done everyone nods and they hold onto their items as they start heading over to resting spots, Umbree spots to look at the video Emolga has while drinking a little bit of the lemonade " thank you for letting me know, Emolga "  he says after seeing it all then turns to Adelle " sounds like a plan, will stops that mozard! "  he starts to walk to sleeping area and looks back "  thanks "  then starts to lie down with all the the others.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #653 on: October 25, 2017, 11:18:15 PM »
Inside, I sleeps with the kits and ? keeping all warm
thinks to myself 'will get you next time Glacey' Vappy makes sure all are cozy and well ready for the night

*rest of night no issues, cozy night*
*9 hours later*

in the morning hours, Mozart did gave the legendary final notice, meet at the warehouse in 2 days
Once Adelle knows and heard final message hurries back to den to get Milo, and then back to us where we all are having breakfast
"Morning Umbree, all ready to start with the first part, we only have 2 days to rescue and catch the mean ones or will start to hurt the innocent young ones, did managed to convince Milo to help out" Liepard already had breakfast is ready as well

Rest get ready, I makes sure all the supplies are with me, the two backpacks hidden in the mane fur, one with food and the other with medicine supplies "I'm ready Umbree"
Same reactions from Jolty, Leafy, and Espy
Jolty mentions "7 against 8 will be tough, if we all works together, we can do it"
Vappy, Rose, and kits wish farewell for now, rest of us just wait Umbreon to lead the way
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #654 on: October 27, 2017, 01:38:41 AM »
? yawns gently and looks around as all the breakfast smiling and yelling out " can we eats!? "  then tilts head and looks over at them leaving " where iz they goings? "  Umbre nods " look to hear, lets get going. your Jolty we can "  Umbre starts leading everyone,  Glacey is fallow close behind as well with ! still asleep in her little bed.  ? starts to run after Firox jumping up trying to see if they can come, Sylvee has also brought a extra medicine bag which she is carrying on her back just in case they need it.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: October 27, 2017, 03:02:46 AM »
Just as I reach the door, "aww ?, will be dangerous for you, we will be back as soon as possible, you can helps out a lot, helping to keep the younger kits safe for now, Vappy, Sylvee, Rose, and ! will be here with you" all five are still asleep
Sets ? back down "thanks Sylvee"
For now leaves, watching as ? gets that sad look
First time in a while that Firox and ? are separated for a while

--Alolan Rescue--
Adelle looking over the hill "there it is, my own suggestion Umbree, is for us to split half and one group enters through the west entrance, the other through the east entrance, its up to you to decides which one of us goes where, all won't be expecting us"
we all wait for it's directions
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #656 on: October 28, 2017, 03:07:33 PM »
? watches everyone lease with a sad look on their face and flatten ears " but . . I canaz be careful "  sniffles as they look at all leaving now and gives a little wave,  Sylvee quickly comes but to ? and gives them a gentle hug " there there, it's okay dear.  They will be back "   she wipes ? eyes and carries over to the others to rest in a warm blanket and Sylvee gently pets to comfort thew with ! still asleep

-- Alolan Rescue --

Umbre nods to Adelle " sounds like a good plan.  Glacey, Firox, and Jolty can go east.  Espy and leafy you come with me " he says before starting to head towards their area to enter the cave
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #657 on: October 28, 2017, 07:28:03 PM »
--Alola Den--
Vappy also comforts ? brings a slice of cheesecake for it, as the other younger ones wake
Outside Lillie happened to walk by for a quick visit to ! and Glacey, she saw that Glacey left, she missed her, still decides to visit Vappy as well - at that moment sees the sad ?, comes in "hai all, awww, whats wrong Vee?"
Vappy nods and let her know and lets ? know as well "? and Lillie, group a mean Pokemon captured some innocent younger Pokemon, and they want to use the bigger parents to cause problem and possibly damage to the town - all the others went to help free them, sorry ?, you is far too young to help them, they already have many helping..."
Lillie suggest "if you want to help out ?, we can make fresh ice cream for all once they return, how about it?"

Rose introduces herself and the five waking kits, Lillie nods and plays with two for a minute, "I'll be back, let me get Mika and Marlene" she leaves for about 22 minutes, comes back with the two Alola Vulpix kits - Vappy and Rose volunteer to keep the 7 kits occupied
Lillie "Hai there !, haven't seen you in a long time, would you like to help create an apple flavored ice cream? you as well ?, we will have a good time, first let you relax a bit, I'll spend some time with the younger ones"
Lillie goes with them, lays down asking their names
smallest Vee as her typical self, jumps happily on the fluffy tails, poking head out to say "I'm Fiona, I wants to be a fluffy Flareon"
the other 4 introduce themselves standing in front
"I'm Ethan"
"my name is Vincent"
"I am Launo"
"I am the strongest and bravest Arval"
then the two Alola Vulix to the Vee kits
"I'm Mika"
"I'm Marlene"
for the next hour, Rose and Vappy make breakfast for ? and ! get up and enjoy it, Lillie spends the time playing with the kits

--Alolan Rescue--
Spoiler for rescue plan:
before Espy takes off "here you go in case you need it" I pass the second medicine bag, I add some water bottles and couple of snacks in there"
Trevor "I'll go with you Umbree", Milo nods and goes the other way, so does Adelle

One group goes East entrance of the warehouse, the other goes West

--Alolan Rescue: East Entrance--
Spoiler for entering:
Glacey goes in first, being careful not to make too much noise sneaking in, I follow behind, close enough to not loose sight, not too close that I bump into her, Jolty and Milo follows.

Once we can see inside, I use some binoculars to see the other entrance, once I see them, I lets Glacey know "I'll create a distraction to keep them busy while we gets into a more sneakier position" I launches a small fireball at a small wastebasket full of paper starting a small fire - as Staraptor, Gothitelle, Cazanna and Swampert quickly go to put it out, I mentions to Glacey "lets sneak behind the cage"

Jolty along with Milo sneak in through some boxes

I nods at Glacey "Freeze one corner of the cage, and then I'll burn it - after a while the heat and cold will cause the metal to weaken and break - while one of works on the bar, the other should keep the traps one far away in the other corner" I motions her to start first

Milo the Liepard along with Espy, whos is coming in from opposite site, set their eyes on the ghost types

Jolty waits for the battle start and will take care of Staraptor and Seviper

Glacey and myself for now will start getting the cage broken open

--Alolan Rescue: West Entrance--
Spoiler for entering:
Trevor, Leafy and Espy follow behind Umbree and Adelle, "looks like they started off in a surprising way, distracting the mean ones for easier time, Umbree there is the one you want" it points left with her tail, behind the cage where Mozart is coming out to see what the commotion is,

Leafy sets eyes on Swampert "I can take care of it" Espy shouldn't have trouble at at with Bannette and Dusknoir, but still Milo will help out, Jolty taking care of Staraptor our only main trouble will be the Houndoom"

Trevor along with Adelle start heading towards Cazanna

Leafy from a safe distance can be seen using her Swords Dance to increase attack power

Espy using a Calm Mind to also raise defense and attack

At that moment, Mozart spots both Firox and Glacey
in an angered voice "hey, how you two get here?"
which quickly attracts the attention of the other meanies
as the rescue battle get started

Oh great, now they all seen us when they turn
Rescue and capture battle has started
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:39:15 PM by Firox »
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates:

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: October 29, 2017, 08:47:01 PM »
-- Alolan Den --

? starts to smile a little bit more as the cheesecake comes and looks up " th . . thank you, Vappy "  they start nibble at it then looks up to Lillie " I nu get to go with thems "  and nods as Vappy tells Lillie as well,   but then wags tail at the though of making ice cream for all " really?!  that sounds funs and nice!! "  ?  cheers and starts getting happy an excited again as they imagine everyone smiling while enjoying the ice cream that they helped to make.

! then greets Lillie as well while walking over as she gets up with Sylvee also greeting with a little " hello there, dear "

-- Alolan Rescue - East --

Glacey turns with Firox and gets ready for the battle against Mozart till the others can show up from the other way, she looks back and calls out for some of the others to help assist who aren't busy with something and looks for Firox " let ready "  she says as she waits to see what Mozart does next

-- Alolan Rescue West --

Umbree nods and starts to sneak up behind Mozart as they are looking to Fiorx and Glacey, starts to get into a good position to try to take down.
Everything is something

All hands can clap

So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Firox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #659 on: October 29, 2017, 11:08:22 PM »
--Vee's Den--
Once ? is ready, Lillie lets Rose and Vappy take over helping out the fox kits for now
Lillie gets all ready, milk, cream, sugar, mashed up strawberry, and dipped ice cream cone pieces, and lots of other fun fillings, such as chocolate chips, melted chocolate, walnuts, caramel sauce "I has all the milk and cream ready, just add all the ingredients you like slowly, and I'll stir while blowing cold air" Lillie waits for the fun to start

Vappy tries to encourage ?, "your doing such a great job helping, all will come back very tired and a good treat will make their bellies fill up with happiness"
and also Sylvee tries to encourage ?

--Alolan Rescue--
"watch out Glacey, Mozart spotted it us" the captured young ones inside the cage look so terrified, two of them start crying, I look in "don't cry will get you out soon" this angers Mozart gets ready to attack, doesn't know that Umbree is right behind it, no one seen him yet

Spoiler for Leafy vs Swampert:
Swampert mega evolves, tries to hit all with muddy water, but before it can, Leafy strikes from the size with a Miracle Seed and Sword Dance increased power Leaf Blade, even if Swampert is powerful, that attack is super effective on water/ground type, faints easily

Spoiler for Jolty vs Staraptor:
As we know, Staraptor won't stand a chance, but does dodge the first rays, did managed to strike with quick attack, doesn't really do much to Jolty, just uses a Volt Tackle, taking out Staraptor as well

Spoiler for Milo and Espy vs Dusknoir and Banette:
Milo and Espy coming in from opposite sides, quickly encircle both "give up you two, and nothing..." Espy doesn't get to finish as Dusknoir attempts to attack with Night Shade, but Milo's Snarl quickly lowers its health alot, and one Shadow Ball from Espy almost knocks out Banette, then it mega evolves, but big Bite from Milo easily takes it out, Espy with another Shadow Ball is no match for Dusknoir, both captured for now

Spoiler for Espy vs Seviper:
it notices that a Seviper is quickly approaching Glacey and Firox while we are distracted by Mozart,
Espy quickly sneaks up behind it, with Psychic and Psyshock easily takes care of it, sets in the cage along with the others

Spoiler for Leafy and Jolty vs Gothitelle:
Leafy attempts to keep helping out, before it lands Gothitelle picks up Jolty before it can launch another Volt Tackle, throws him against the side of a box, causes it's left front paw to slightly scrape on a piece of metal sticking out, it does yelp loud, clearly visible cut a thin red line slowly starts to bleed, not much, "Espy over here, with Jolty" while Leafy quickly uses Bite on Gothitelle to make her faint

Spoiler for Adelle and Trevor vs Cazanna:
Adelle and Trevor team up to take down Cazanna, she is much stronger than she looks, Adelle tries a Thunder Fang, but misses, and is quickly caught by her front paws, tries to launch a Flamethrower towards Trevor, who barely dodge it, only only getting a couple fur singed from left back

Cazanna launches a stronger Fire Blast aiming Trevor, dodges but is now heading towards Glacey

I see it on time, "watch out Glacey" seeing she is preoccupied with Mozart, I quickly run towards her, not really wanting to, I shove her aside as she falls on one side, she turns to look I stand in path of the Fire Blast, thats when Flash Fire comes in, absorbs the Fire Blast, right after I go with Glacey "sorry, had to do something to save you, are you alright?" as I help her back up
Info on my sona

8 opposite gender mates: