The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Resistance till the end.  (Read 6473 times)

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
Resistance till the end.
« on: January 14, 2008, 03:39:35 PM »
Okay so first off this rp is basicly about a furry resistance group who have risen up to fight humans who have been using them as test subjects for years.  You MUST post your profile in the companion thread and MAY NOT post until you have done so I will inform any mods about such.  Another thing NO killing of other rpers unless with the EXPRESSED consent in the companion thread.  So without further ado I will start.

It was a dark night like many others but this one was different in many ways.  "I am free.  FREE!!!!"  Yasashii was screaming at the top of his lungs as he ran into the night and away from the burning research facillity.  "The others said there was a resistance group against human tyrany.  I should find it with the abilities I have thanks to the humans 'research' I have more power than I ever should have had.  They said that the resistance had a base under the bridge and that you could only get in at night.  I am almost at the bridge I wonder if they have any gaurds...."  he says this to himself as he approches the bridge.  "It should be around here some where"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 06:13:33 PM by Yasashii »
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
Re: Resistance till the end.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 06:50:36 PM »
"What was that, Fyroh?" Olhal asked, hearing a grunt of some kind from Fyroh.
"Nuthin'. You still got that map?" Fyroh replied.
Olhal paused. "Didn't I- oh, wait, it's here." He pulled a quickly scribbled map, done in a hurry, from inside his coat. "Uhh... it should be... Oh!!" He pointed at the bridge; but quickly closed his mouth, seeing another figure there.
Fyroh noticed the figure too, and cursed under his breath. "Thats the trouble, we don't know if he's a friend, enemy, or if he's going to hug me on sight and shoot you."
Olhal smirked. "If I'm with you, and neither of us are struggling, then we're obviously together out of free will, and therefore they shouldn't immediately attack me. If they do, they have no honour, and aren't going to do very well in the war if they keep shooting their allies." With that, they both approached the bridge.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • It's all fire and brimstone, baby.
    • Awards
  • Species: Bull Were-ier
  • Build: Thick
  • Currently: apprehensive.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:44:38 AM »
113 had been in her cell for a while now... Adrastus was late, and it was beginning to worry her. He had never been late to let her out of her cell... He hated putting her in the thing as much as she hated being in it. When she could no longer wait for him, she dug around in her pockets to find what few tools she always kept on hand. Now, I know that I cannot underestimate your abilities to figure out how things work.. And I know you are quite capable of figuring out the locking mechanism on your door and sneaking out of your cell... But I ask that you not... If someone were to see you they could tighten security around here.. And heaven knows if anything were to happen to the lab and you needed to escape... she heard his words echo in her head as she started to tinker with the door's locking mechanism. She could not help but defy his words. Something felt wrong. Terribly wrong, but she could not sense what.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 12:45:56 AM »
At this point Yasashii is still looking for the entrance or a gaurd in the least upon hearing gravel and foot steps he turns around.  "Who are you?"  he asks as he raises his hakles directing his comment to Fyroh his eyes then lock onto Olhal "What is your business here tretchorous scum?!" he spits out the statement as if it were acid Humans?! HUMANS! Here at the resistance's base?! HAHAHA he's as good as dead!

Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 12:59:40 AM »
The door unlocked with a satisfying metallic click. 113 stepped out of her cell and peeked down the darkened hallways. She planned to go to Adrastus's office to see why he was late. He was never late for her learning sessions... As she neared the office, she heard Adrastus's voice boom over another voice. "I refuse to cage her up and test on her like a dumb animal! She has intelligence beyond your comprehension, and can be used for more than just a soldier. She can be used in households as literally man's best friend when she's in her feral form and---"
              "But you have to understand, sir." a cold voice cut him off in mid-sentence. "She's no longer yours. You were funded by the government to create her, therefore rightfully making her government property regardless of whether you created her or not. If you cannot give her up without resistance, we will have to release you. Permanently." A click reverberated through the silence revealing that the stranger was intent on following through with whatever threats he was making.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 03:03:07 PM »
Fyroh instantly put his hands up. "We mean no harm, we-"
"Sure I'm treacherous. Treacherous to my own side, that is. I may be human, but I wish to join you." Olhal interrupted. "Put it this way, I think your cause is a just one. And me being human, I can be a big hand to you... When the war begins, furries will be fighting or hiding, yet I still have free access to almost everywhere in the human world. Play it to your advantage. Let us join." he finished, hand upon the hilt of his blade, and a small smirk on his face.
Fyroh raised an eyebrow, as if he didn't think that the speech would pull off, but he agreed. "I was experimented on, myself. He simply wants to help me, and the rest of furkind. Please don't be so quick as to jump to conclusions. Olhal, take your hand off the sword, if they attack us, it's their loss."
RP characters:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2008, 05:21:28 PM »
"As long as I'm breathing, I will not let you hurt Ayame. There's no use in experimenting on her. I was able to create her, grow her from a dish in a lab. Is that not enough for you?" Adrastus finished, slamming his fist down on his desk fervently. He did not believe that this crooked man would go through with his threats. "She's very intelligent, though she may not express it as much around the other scientists as much as she does me, caging her up would be like caging up one of our own."

"So I take it that you're still being a hard headed fool." The man pulled out a gun and shot Adradtus in his right temple at close range. An instant death. He quickly slid the gun into the scientist's right hand as he crumpled down into his chair and on his desk. After when rigormortis sat in, it'd look like a suicide. The man ran out of the place, catching a small glimpse of 113 as she ran toward the office.

She had heard the entire ordeal thanks to her heightened sense of hearing, and she hoped that it was just some cruel trick to test her patience... When she got to the door, there was no denying what happened was as real as the body that was in the chair, slumped over on the desk. Adrastus was dead, the blood leaking from the wound in his head soaking in his own notes. Tears welled up in 113's eyes as she touched the goggles on her head. They used to be his, but as a small child, she'd steal them from him, resulting in him playing a game of chase with her. By the time she had gotten too old for that... He'd given them to her. Now, those goggles was all that she had left of him.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 01:37:16 AM »
"Our loss you say I still have yet to join in fact I have just gotten here" says Yasashii without taking his eyes off of Olhal.  "If you make one false move though human I will be sure to show you your own insides before killing you."  at this Yasashii begins to relize that he is being watched from behind "What do you want?  Are you the entrance gaurd?"

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2008, 05:59:01 AM »
I sat on the bench in my cell.. "They treat me like ****.. And I try to fight back.. Then they put me in jail.."
My pale skin was glowing in the light.... "I've got to find a way out of here.."

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2008, 05:33:19 PM »
Olhal laughed. "Just because you're furry, remember that it doesn't make you instantly superior. Though I'm not saying humans are superior, I am saying that you shouldn't judge by species, I can defend myself. Why do you think I'm joining, for a tea party?" He laughed, and approached with his hands up as so the entrance guard wouldn't attack. Fyroh followed alongside him.
RP characters:

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 05:37:18 PM »
"As I said human I don't trust your kind" Yasashii then starts unconsciosly tracing the scars hidden under his fur "Their experaments changed me and I don't even know all the things it has done to me yet" he then sighs "If he trusts you then I guess you aren't like the others but I still don't trust you myself."  Yasashii then turns around "Now if you don't mind I think we should find the gaurd and ...pursuade him to let us in to the base"

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 07:43:57 PM »
Olhal nodded. "I understand that, just as a child would have a phobia of, lets say, dogs, if it was attacked by one at a young age. Most humans are arrogant ****s, but, you can look at it in the same way for furries. I've been savaged by so many simply because I'm human, because they have an intense hatred for every human, even though most haven't done anything wrong. It's fine if you don't trust me, I suppose I'll just have to earn it..." Olhal finished, having calmed down a bit. He lighted a fireball within his hand, and the duo walked closer to the bridge. "Handy ability... helps us see in the dark... lets see..." He took a few more steps forwards; then, not daring to step any closer in case any guards wanted to attack him, he slowly pushed the fireball through the air, lighting the path.
RP characters:

Offline Goblin Cat 😸

• Halloween Hellraiser
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2008, 08:10:01 PM »
113 burst out the front doors of the institution. She felt so lost. Tears streamed down her face as she ran and clenched onto those goggles. She ran in no particular direction. Even if she wanted to run in a specific direction, she wouldn't know where she was anyway. She'd never seen outside the institution. She ran until her legs felt as if they were going to give way. They burned with such intensity... She felt like she needed to stop but ignored the urge. She wanted as much distance between her and those humans as possible.
Finally she collapsed of exhaustion right as she was approaching what looked like other furs, but she wasn't sure. If they were hostile, they could go ahead and kill her. She didn't care.

Offline Manek Iridius

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Coral Snake/Copperhead Snake hybrid
  • Coloring: Red diamond, outlined in thick brown, followed by a thinner black. This pattern repeats geopemtrically all over his scales, save for his rusty-scaled face.
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 154 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2008, 09:01:42 PM »
"Hold on there, friend." said a voice on top of the thin wall that served as the first line of protection. Sitting cross-legged with a rifle in-hand was a pure-white hawk, getting a proper close-up of Ysashii's head through his rifle's scope.
"I heard everything." the guard said, his aim switching from the white wolf to the human, then to the grey wolf. "I knew there was a reason I came out here t'night. I think it's great that you want to join and all, but it'd be even better if you'd be kind enough to, well..."
He rose his aim and let loose a shot into the nearby forest. The small 'putt' of a silenced gun was followed by a muffled yell.
"...not be followed."
With that, the hawk spun around and slid off behind the wall. Moments later a small steel door opened, and he stood, leaning on it.
"C'mon in, the more, the merrier."

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 09:29:03 PM »
"Ah! Here's a strong standing one." Olhal said, smiling at the hawk. "I'm glad you recognise not all humans are enemies." He extinguished his fireball, and stepped forwards, but Fyroh stopped him. "What is it?" Olhal demanded.
Fyroh paused, then pointed at '113'.
Olhal squinted. "Sorry, my eyesight isn't quite as good as yours... lets see here." He created his fireball again, and moved over to the shape. "Hmm... looks like someones exhausted." he muttered, and turned to the others. "What d'ya say? Should we help?"
RP characters: