The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Resistance till the end.  (Read 6474 times)

Offline DaiRraito IS, FurryLAE.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Resistance till the end.
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2008, 11:52:55 PM »
(( i woulda posted last night but my mum kicked me off ))

"Who's there?!" I asked, turning to the window..

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
  • Build: average
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2008, 12:38:52 AM »
She got up cautiously and swayed, weak from whatever drugs they'd fed her.

"Well, we can't just stand here. You need medical attention."
{I'll post more later..gtg..friggin parents..}
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Manek Iridius

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Coral Snake/Copperhead Snake hybrid
  • Coloring: Red diamond, outlined in thick brown, followed by a thinner black. This pattern repeats geopemtrically all over his scales, save for his rusty-scaled face.
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 154 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2008, 12:09:11 PM »
"Heh, he has gaurd duty right now, so he's at the entrance. Can you find your way, or would you like a guide?" Griffith asked charismatically, smiling - as much as possible - at the newcomer.

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2008, 01:32:48 PM »
"I would appreciate the help thanks.  I'm just having some trouble getting around this complex." Yasashii replies to Griffith's question
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
  • I lie about nothing but my honesty
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey / Black
  • Height: 6' 3''
  • Weight: 78kg
  • Build: Muscular and tall
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »
Olhal peered in, and raised a hand, creating a fireball so he could see more clearly. "Dude... are you alright? Why are you in there?" he asked, puzzled. "He doesn't look like such a bad guy..." Olhal thought to himself, studying him.
RP characters:

Fyroh = Wolf furry. See profile.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 03:27:25 AM »
"I'm a human.." I said.. I looked him over.. Looks like a nice guy.. But at this point... I can't trust anyone..
"I tried helping the rebels.. and they threw me in jail..." I told him..

Offline Manek Iridius

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Coral Snake/Copperhead Snake hybrid
  • Coloring: Red diamond, outlined in thick brown, followed by a thinner black. This pattern repeats geopemtrically all over his scales, save for his rusty-scaled face.
  • Height: 5"6
  • Weight: 154 lbs
  • Build: Average
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2008, 10:25:30 AM »
Walking through the complex, Griffith soon had the newcomer at the front entrance. Leading them out, Griffith allowed Yasashii through first before following him through. Gesturing to an older kangaroo.
"That's him." he said. "I'll introduce you, but I need to get back in soon." the hawk said, stepping forward.

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2008, 07:41:27 PM »
Olhal smirked. "You tried helping those rebels? Dude, we're in the same boat, except I'm free... Just wait a second, I know how to get you out... lets say the cook is an acquaintance of mine. I'll be back in a second... Stay by the bars in your door so I can see you." With that, he jumped down again, and ran over to the side entrance, the kitchens exit, always left unlocked.

Upon gaining entrance, he slowly tiptoed around the kitchen; opening a cupboard and snatching a few small tins of meat, putting them in his jacket, along with some water, which he drank a little of before putting it in his jacket too; then sneaking over to the chefs bedroom. He saw in the dim light that the chef was asleep on his bunk, and quite restlessly too.

Moving over to the side, he lowered himself, then said in a slightly louder than usual voice, "Boo." Upon hearing this, the chef awoke at once, gave a gasp of horror at the sight of an intruder, and flailed his arm in an attempt to hit the alarm on the wall. Olhal quickly grabbed the arm, however, and quickly muttered, "Quiet! It's me, Olhal!!" After gaining his breath, the chef recognised him.

((OOC: Marquis Lythis is the original one to name Olhal 'Sparky'. It suits him, so I'm using that nickname some more; cheers Lythis))
"Oh... you're back, huh, Sparky..." the chef muttered.
Olhal nodded. "Back, and with a request, my old bud... You have keys, to some of the lower ranked cells, correct?" he quickly asked.
"Yes, but no, I'm not letting you set the rest of the prisoners free." the chef replied. "Most of them have escaped, we can't afford to let them all get out and get together, it'll be my life on the line."
Olhal paused. "I only want to release one."
"Well, no way."
"Why." Olhal quickly replied; a demand, not a question.
"I said. It'll put me at risk from both the soldiers and the rebels."
Olhal sighed. "Then flee, you crazy fool. No one will notice you leave in the middle of the night, and from previous conversations, it doesn't sound like they'll care."
The chef looked angry at this; but soon sighed. "Fine. Here are my keys, but bring em back... I'll get out my own way." With that, he reluctantly handed over a somewhat large keyring, full of different keys, each numbered to reflect the cell. "Just don't hang around too much in the Experiments corridor, or one of them might set off the alarm..."
Olhal frowned. "I have to pass it, but I don't have to go through it. Don't worry, I'll go straight to my man and back." With that, he began his silent journey.

He was lucky so far; not many guards on patrol. Once or twice he had to dart around a corner, but for the most part he was right on track; until he got to the Experiments corridor. He could hear footsteps coming from the corridor behind him; and he couldn't flee down the current corridor fast enough. His only option was to quickly slide into the Experiments corridor, trying not to make a noise; until he saw two people... or was it? No, one was a furre, and weak too... and another, he looked a little like... an escaped prisoner, maybe? Whoever it was, it was risky to stay too long; and even riskier to go back out. ((I'm referring to your characters, Broken, just for the record))
RP characters:

Offline Renaud Magicpaw

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Watch my paws, and they will do things unheard of
    • Awards
  • Species: Lombolf
  • Height: 5' 10" "
  • Weight: 165
  • Build: tubby
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2008, 08:45:10 PM »
"Thank you friend I just don't hope I get lost between here and there." says Yasashii making fun of his own lack of a sense of direction.
Read the left column then the right column

Times change, and promises are broken        |   Life is short
Life goes on and yet it stops                        |   Yet the soul is eternal
I have much to give so have this token         |   Your words a port
And get some chocolate from the shops        |   For feelings, internal

Life is short so do not wait                          |   Go seek the love
Take love by the horns                               |   Who's soul is yours
Loyalty is a wonderful trait                           |   They are your dove
But be wary of a rose's thorns                     |   Who's love is lores

Things that live                               |   Join now in the search
Must always die                               |   And find your love
Yet do not dive                              |   They'll be your perch
Into this lie                                     |   As you are their dove

Offline Takuya Hakumei

• Melodious Mouse
  • Weapons Master Takuya hakumei
    • Awards
  • Species: half fox(only ears and tail), Ragdoll, Lerianthrope
  • Coloring: medium length Golden blonde hair, slightly messed up, white tufts on grey ears and tail
  • Height: 6"
  • Weight: 179
  • Build: Lithe, tall, agile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 02:45:01 AM »
713 sat in his cell cross-legged, meditating. He had just gotten used to his new senses, but was having a hard time blocking outside conversation. His ears perked up as he heard his “name”.
   ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“I’m sorry sir, but 713 was a failure. But, honestly, what did you expect from the first of project Inuzuka?” He whimpered slightly as he heard this, it wasn’t fair.
   ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“I don’t care! He was like you and me, until last month…”
   ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“Yes, but sir…It’s one of them now…” He cringed, so now he was an “It”… he close his eyes as tears threatened to surface. He has willingly taken a part of this experiment, and this was how they treated him?! He couldn’t take it. He had to escape. He had heard the others in the neighboring cells talking about some kind of resistance. Apparently, they could only be found at night, under some bridge on the nearby river. It was his only chance. He silently waited for darkness to fall, occasionally taking bites of the meager food supplied to him

That night, around the time he knew the night guard would be unconscious thanks to his drinking, he leaned on the bars of the small window above him and whistled softly. He peered into the darkness, as a small grey fox bounded into his cell, nuzzling his neck with gusto
   ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…“yes, yes. I love you too, Ryoku-kun…” The fox continued to nuzzle him, before sticking out his tongue. As if that wasn’t weird enough, I small key was on the end of it! “aww, Ryok-kun, you’re the best!” The small Ryokuin continued to nuzzle him as he let out a small happy yip “ya, ya, soak it up, but be quiet, I’m being sneaky!” he whispered harshly. The fox just jumped down and proceeded to lead 713 down the labyrinth that was lab 17. As he passed one of the open doors, he slowed. Inside, lots of sparkly and shinny things glinted at him. “Ryoku-kun, wait, we need weapons right?” he slowly walked into the room. He looked at many big heavy swords and sighed, he wanted them, but they didn’t feel right. As he was leaving, a small dusty shelf caught his eye. He walked closer, noticing all the fans on it. He picked two of them up, and it just felt good. He quickly ran out of the complex, heading for freedom…

((first RP post in awhile, so im a bit rusty))
Upon mine soul twas shot the dart,
a tax unto my mind,
twas the darkness found me bind,
eternally to your heart.

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 03:30:49 AM »
I waited by the window.. Leaning against the wall...

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 11:51:16 PM »
Xylas leaned foreward and fell, a heavy thud, to the floor. She moaned softly but made no effort to move.

Cyrlk glanced at her and decided he'd have to drag her out. Picking up her front paws, he commenced to pull her out gently.
{GRRRR!!! I friggin hate brain farts...}
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2008, 05:00:04 PM »
Olhal frowned. Whoever this was, it didn't look like they were up to any good whatsoever. Although he was only here to rescue one captive, he didn't like the look of this person dragging someone across the floor... He stealthily ran up behind, and pulled out his knife, holding it in one hand, and holding his other hand in the shape of a gun, hoping the other person would see his shadow and think it of a real one... it had worked before, but the guard had been especially dumb.

"Who are you, and what are you doing with that..." Olhal demanded in a whisper, clearly showing off his knife to prove he was a serious threat. "Raise a single alarm and I'll stab you." he added quickly.

((Thats you, Broken Hearted))
RP characters:

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »
Cyrlk looked up and shrugged. "If you're going to kill me, be quick about it. If not, I've got an experement that needs medical attention. So if you'd be so kind as to help me get her out, I'd be happy to tell you our names. And our stories."

Xylas groaned and a snarl sounded under her breath. She tried to wiggle weakly out of Cyrlk's grasp as her eyelids fluttered.

"256, wake up. Get your senses back, please? I can't drag you, you're too heavy." He muttered, gasping for air as he continued to struggle with her massive form.
Your Worst Nightmare

Offline Fyroh Ilqe Gahn

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »
"Get her out... so you're escaping... and..." He quickly lowered the knife. "I understand, you're a traitor too. Well, I have business here, helping another escape, but once I've got him, I'll come back and help out if you can trust me to do so." he muttered. "And if you turn me in, you WILL pay, I got a whole revenge squad on my side. But if you help... I can arrange to get you in there, and the medic can see to your little friend." He quickly saluted a farewell, then walked back down the corridor.

The guard had long since passed, and now he was left with a clear route. Within minutes, he'd arrived at the cell he was aiming for, and quickly unlocked it. "Come on out, quickly, I gotta help another guy..." He paused. "Here, take this knife, you might need it if we get into trouble." He handed over his longest combat knife, then pulled out his sabre. "And don't try anything, man, I'm risking my neck here. First we gotta get this dude and some thing outta here, then we can stop by the equipment stash to gear up, that 'kay?"
RP characters: