The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Serious RP Rules Help?  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
Serious RP Rules Help?
« on: May 20, 2017, 10:17:51 AM »
Didn't know whether to post this in the Questions board, since it is a question, or here since it's a question ABOUT roleplay but if it's wrong, it'll get moved.

So, I read the Serious RP rules posted by Zephyr, and while it does hit the major points, it did leave me with unanswered questions. Since it's a serious roleplay, what certain topics are allowed for discussion? Is referring to alcohol okay? What curse words are allowed?

I often see curse words on the other boards and I would assume occasionally sprinkling in a light curse word to add effect to a serious reply wouldn't hurt or referring to a character drinking an adult beverage (Not like "LET'S GET SCHWASTED BRUH").

I've been on a few forums (mostly non-fur) whose rules on specific RPs' were wishy washy, so I'd just like to where the RP moderators stand on this.

A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Poster Top 10 Topic Starter
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Serious RP Rules Help?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 10:38:33 AM »
The roleplaying board follows all the rules as well as any other board. So it is advised to avoid things like drunk characters. Talking about what alcoholic drink a character is drinking might be permitted, but not if the roleplayer (or more specifically the character they are roleplaying) is underaged for drinking.

So all the rules in all the boards (including the Serious RP board) follow the overall forum rules.
If the board doesn't, WZ or Tweak (for example) would have mentioned it in the board's description (see Off-Topic board's description as example).

Now and again a curse might be allowed, but over-excessive use of curse words or certain curse words are not allowed.

SO TO SUM IT UP! XD
Unless specified all boards follow the forum rules.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter