The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Romulan Art  (Read 3465 times)

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healed up
Re: Romulan Art
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 04:50:32 AM »
Ooohhh, spaceships! This reminds me of Sinistar, the way these are drawn, and I really like that game. I love your lineart!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 05:26:11 AM »
If you like those, take a look at the earlier images. Redid the links for them, so they should show up now. I've been drawing this mural for a long time. And tomorrow, if I can find time, I'll post some new images of the mural, namely the spot I did for Bricket.

Post Merge: April 25, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
And now the new images I promised:

The main feature for this image is the Star Destroyer looking vessel in the center - the Liaison flagship of the Liiraan Resistance and the Dragon'taan Marauder Corps during the short-lived conflict between the DMC and the Drakkonian Combine, the Basilisk. At some point, gonna draw it attacking something. I am open to suggestions, provided said suggestions come with a clear pic, preferably large-resolution, as my eyesight is not the best.

The main feature in this pic, as you can see, is the MC75 Star Cruiser getting wrecked by the Predator-class Star Dreadnought on one side and hit with a Covenant Energy Projector on the opposite side. I want to draw a ship supporting the MC75, and again, I am open to suggestions.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:57:27 PM by Romulan_Furry, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2018, 03:12:28 AM »
I love the spaceship on the right right on the upper photo. Reminds me of those covenant ships in Halo!
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2018, 03:14:21 AM »
I love the spaceship on the right right on the upper photo. Reminds me of those covenant ships in Halo!
It probably is as a lot of the designs are from Halo, Star trek,  Star wars and other sci-fis.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2018, 02:07:30 PM »
^ Beat me to it.

If it's the ship I think it is - the one to the right of that last photo with the end cut off the photo - that's a Covenant ship from Sins of the Prophets, a Halo mod for Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion. That's a Covenant DDS-class Carrier.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2018, 04:36:23 AM »
This mural is getting as big as space itself.  ^_^
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2018, 11:32:10 PM »
Thank you, Ablie. Now, for some... "Digital" art. Long ago, I had an old drawing of a cockpit view of a battle. Now, that pic has since been lost, but it inspired me to do similar art, and after a lot of time, I managed to pull it off. Behold:

This is an earlier attempt, from the cockpit of a Y-Wing. Still one of my finer early attempts at this kind of thing.

It was at this moment that the pilot knew... he ****ed up.

For those not in the know, as powerful, versatile and maneuverable a TIE Defender is... it's still nothing more than a buzzing fly compared to a Romulan D'Derridex Warbird (the ship de-cloaking in front of it).

And here, our pilot is dive-bombing one of the shield generators of an Imperial Immobilizer-418 Interdictor Cruiser. And we all know what happened the last time something like this happened... XD

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 06:33:37 PM »
Ooohhh, spaceships! This reminds me of Sinistar, the way these are drawn, and I really like that game. I love your lineart!
BEWARE I LIVE!
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 01:59:08 AM »
Been a while since I posted here, so I'll keep this going by posting another weapon design of mine:

This is the RX Mauser H1M1. Designed by Remus-Xerron Industries, it's an expensive, military-grade hybrid assault rifle. As the name suggests, it fires a Mauser caliber bullet from the primary weapon - the (in the galaxy this comes from) reintroduced 7.92x33mm Kurz rounds. The secondary weapon, integrated into the weapon's frame, is a light Disruptor Autopulser weapon, allowing users a secondary attack in the event of primary ammo shortage or jams (as unlikely as those are in an RXI weapon). The weapon also comes standard with a hybrid sight system consisting of a Holographic Sight and an ACOG, allowing it to be a medium-short-range sniper weapon. While normal military units don't exclusively use this weapon because of the cost, this weapon has become very popular with mercenaries and private military groups who do not see the cost as an obstacle.

EDIT: I'm still open to suggestions as to what to draw on that mural of mine. Anyone want to see a specific ship drawn on there?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 02:02:09 AM by Romulan_Furry »