The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Bleach  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Bleach
« on: March 29, 2017, 09:19:16 PM »
    BLEACH

This thread is all about Bleach. Not its (potential sequal)/continuation.
    Yes, we all know (as fans especially) it's rumoured of course the anime might continue, but it might never happen. Regardless, I hope they will call it:

Warning: too much bleach may result in hollows in your clothing!

Some might know, but for those who don't: Bleach is (one of) the first proper anime I started watching, alongside with Death Note. At the time a friend of mine was watching it for quite a while, waiting each week for the new episode to come out. When I once saw a part of an episode (where Renji and Ichigo meet in Soul Society for the first time) it didn't really catch my attention by itself as a series, but I did enjoy the style. It was due to this I started to delve into watching anime (Bleach and Death Note, followed by many others for years to come).

You can safely state Bleach found a special place in my heart/mind, but perhaps most oddly enough a character of a filler arc of the anime is my most favourite. (Muramasa)
    I intend to have all the manga for myself by slowly building up my collection on Bleach. Especially since after the anime ended, I found out the manga simply continues with so many questions I still have being answered in there, as I didn't feel the anime was explaining all points or characters with what was happening. It was sometimes confusing and often gave me the feeling of 'ooh well, let's just move on and ignore what just happened', which wasn't the intention of the story originally, as one can see if they would continue reading the manga.

ANYWAYS, all this fan-talk aside, I hope to find some Bleach fans on here as well o3o
    I know of one person I convinced, which I'm very pleased with. I know with Bleach''s long episode-list and an even longer manga-list, it's quite the task, but... I feel it's worth it. I've been rewatching it now and can't wait for certain events to happen ^^ However, I understand if people like to rather watch shorter anime (or read manga).
    Still, I really enjoy how much detail Tite Kubo put into this universe; He thought about there being an afterlife, how it would work, that after death there is still a fight to be fought, various worlds and enemies, a ranking-system, powers and abilities, how spirits don't feel hunger except when they have strong spirit-power (thus being capable of becoming Shinigami), a whole history preceeding when Ichigo and events around him occur, etc.

Some questions as suggestions for you to answer :3
      • So who is/are your favourite character(s) and why?
      • Which character(s) do you dislike the most and why?
      • Any favourite/least favourite arc? How so?
      • Which power or Bankai is the most interesting to you? Any reason for your choice?
      • If you would be in the Bleach universe, what would you be and why? (Think of Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow, etc. etc.)

Curious to see if anyone out there also likes Bleach ;3

• Signature art by: Mr. Razot
    ♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
    -> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
    • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Lil' Leo
      • Fur Affinity
      • DeviantArt
      • Awards
    • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
    • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
    • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
    • Build: slender and wiry
    • Currently: I'm back for a while
    Re: Bleach
    « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 09:58:39 PM »
    OMG I used to LooOve bleach and wish that I had seen more of it- I ended up losing track of where I was in the anime and eventually stopped watching anime for a few years (I'm just recently getting back into it again and need to a lot of my favorites)

Some questions as suggestions for you to answer
      • So who is/are your favourite character(s) and why?
      • Which character(s) do you dislike the most and why?
      • Any favourite/least favourite arc? How so?
      • Which power or Bankai is the most interesting to you? Any reason for your choice?
      • If you would be in the Bleach universe, what would you be and why? (Think of Shinigami, Quincy, Hollow, etc. etc.)[/l][/l][/l][/l]
    My favorite characters were grimmjow jaegerjaquez (because hes just kinda awesome and I always like one or two of the bad guys), renji abarai (he was a character I found myself rooting for a lot and I love his bankai), and my top favorite character of all time kenpachi zaraki (I love how amazingly strong he is and how fighting to him seems so much fun!)
    character I dislike is orihime inoue (every anime has a character like her and I hate them every time.)
    honestly Its been so long since I've watched the show I don't remember many of the story arcs well enough to answer that. Its been to long.
    The two bankai I thought were the best were Renji's because It looked very cool and Byakuya's because it was simply beautiful.
    I would definitely want to be a shinigami because they are soooo cool [/list][/list]
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
    -Edgar Allan Poe
    My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
    -chicken run
    Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
    -iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • The dragon caretaker
      • Fur Affinity
      • DeviantArt
      • Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 10:08:31 PM »
    Oooh, Fable, you too!
    Nerd!
    :P

Where are you at, if I may ask? >3>

As for my favourite character, if I would only follow canon, it too would be Grimmjow ^^ Perhaps I can cosplay him at some point, but... I need to deal with a few issues with regards to that :P
    That or Hollow Ichigo.

You seem like a Renji type. Is that odd I say that? XD .

Btw:
    I want this in my house.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
    • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Lil' Leo
      • Fur Affinity
      • DeviantArt
      • Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 10:12:07 PM »
    NERDS UNITE! lol

at the moment I've only re-watched the first few episodes because other animes have distracted me.

a Grimmjow cosplay would be amazing!!

hahaha what type is a renji type? XD

also that picture is awesome!!!!!!hahaha
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:15:45 PM by Fable »
    -Edgar Allan Poe
    -chicken run
    -iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • The dragon caretaker
      • Fur Affinity
      • DeviantArt
      • Awards
    « Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 10:25:05 PM »
    XD

Ah, i see. Well you better hurry up! o3o
    I dare you to catch up with me in my re-run :P

Renji type, someone who is kind, loyal, yet can be stubborn. I don't know why, I don't think of you as stubborn, but definitely determined into making things work. It's different than with Ichigo, who is determined to fight for his friends. Whereas Renji is... different? He will obviously fight for Rukia and others, but... I dunno... ;_;

Glad you thought so :D

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
    • Lil' Leo
      • Fur Affinity
      • DeviantArt
      • Awards
    « Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 10:28:04 PM »
    Oh I so accept that challenge!

and I suppose yeah, Ichigo and Renji are both loyal yet Renji seems to be dedicated to certain things- I will so accept being a renji type XD
    -Edgar Allan Poe
    -chicken run
    -iLL WiLL PrEss