The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Uh, help?  (Read 747 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Uh, help?
« on: March 28, 2017, 04:31:50 AM »
So I'm 14 right? Well my mom has a friend named alex\alice (I forget sometimes) and a few times a week they hang out and talk and everything.

However I think Alex may be attracted to me.

She has a bf named cody, but the last times we talked she directs most of her attention to me when I'm around, she talks to me the most if I'm around as well.

She makes jokes about pedophilia around me and involving me as well and likes to grab or touch my arm a lot. She also gets really nervous or shy if my my mom or me call her pretty or attractive if I'm around.

I may be getting a message from furry forums saying to back off, and I understand, but considering this is the only site where I can freely put my thoughts out there, there is no other option.

But is Alex attracted to me? If she is then that is considered pedophilia, and I know that this may seem silly but these signs are telling me that she may be.

Let me know what you guys think, because I don't want this to turn illegal or serious, that would become a problem.

Also furry forums team, please don't shut this down, I really need to know, and this is the only site where I can talk to others without being judged, so please try to leave this post be or maybe exclude it from younger people.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Uh, help?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 04:41:07 AM »
I'd have to witness the situation myself in order to judge if she is attracted to you or not.

But she does make you uncomfortable whether or not she is attracted to you.

I suggest sitting down with your mother and talking about how much her friend is making you uncomfortable and then go from there.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 04:46:20 AM »
I agree with Albie
sit down and talk to your mom about this and maybe if the friend says some sort of joke or remark that makes you uncomfortable you could tell her that you don't like her saying that and ask her not to.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 04:56:19 AM »
It doesn't really matter what my mom thinks, she's either going to dismiss it as a joke, not take me seriously, not care or she's gonna tell it to people and make it worse.

I understand what you guys are saying but I think I should wait a bit to see if her behavior persists and maybe talk to her in private when I start to feel uncomfortable about it.

But thanks for your advice anyway.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 06:56:23 PM »
Asking for help is absolutely fine, but please be aware this forum has no members who are trained for this matter. So please seek guidance and help from someone who is actually trained in this and similar matters.

As for my advice?
If you notice this person doing this again, try to talk to her personally and say if she can please stop touching you, as it makes you feel uncomfortable. If she jokes about it or continues, repeat and say it firmer.
Still keeps doing it? Mention to your parents. Tell them that you told her to stop several times.
If they don't pick it up, seek help from a professional, such as the police.
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

guest22811

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2017, 09:32:35 AM »
What Ventus Falls said^.

If you want to ask me uh (I'm a girl, 14)
I myself feel like this is just one of those typical small crushes that people often have in primary school, high school etc. Many people have em, me too.
Another possibility is that she might be simply rough/playful with you like how I play around with other guys sometimes. If you feel uncomfortable/annoyed with her, tell her to stop. If she still persists, I suggest you talk to your parents and/or guardians. The school counsellor is a great person to talk to too.
The paedophilia joking behaviour isn't strange to me tbh but if it's over-the-top, there might be a problem because that is absolutely creepy.

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 05:38:11 PM »
Doesn't seem like to big a deal. How much older is she then you?

I'm just going off personal experience here I didn't and still dont mind females being flirty lmao even if there way older so even if it was like legit spooking I prolly wouldn't care.

She's prolly just playing. me and my friends do this sort of rough/comically sexual humor all the time you know semi flirting/making fun of each other.
I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 07:42:21 AM »
Alex is twice my age, she's almost 29

guest22811

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 08:37:17 AM »
WAIT WHAT

OK THAT BRINGS IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL

Offline Dean

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Left the forums
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 09:15:16 AM »
It is easily conceivable that Alex tells those pedophilic jokes because she wants to show her love to you subtly. But I just can repeat the other: Talk to her. Confront her with this situation and the reasonable expectation. As you said, pedophilia is illegal and furthermore morally wrong.
And as for your mother, that's not really a nice gesture. You are her child and a little bit more love and seriousness aren't overcharging. Do you have any good friends around you who could offer board and lodgings of time? If so, I would try to shock your mother - if she keeps making jokes of that at every level reprehensible behaviour. Go to your friend and show her that it's not such a funny joke, that you really are serious about your expectation.

And I would like to second Ventus Fall. You should search for real help. We are just a bunch of beings who try to help in a very shallow way. We aren't policemen or someone very high positioned who are familiar with this topic. Try to look around for those who really are.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 08:12:34 AM by Jenny »