The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fall of Savior Station  (Read 8474 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Fall of Savior Station
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2017, 11:29:33 PM »
Ray shook his head. "N-No! Dead m-men don't use radio. Y-You're lying to me. I know it. I know what you're gonna do...You're gonna take the PDA from me, and have me killed!" He brought the shotgun up, and pressed his back against the elevator door. "T-That's it! Y-You're gonna kill me after this. I know it!"

Obviously, his time spent alone in space had left his mind damaged. And his distrust with the government wasn't helping Karlo's case.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #106 on: April 16, 2017, 12:39:16 AM »
Angel stopped crying as she heard the commotion coming from the elevator shaft, knocking on the door and making a questioning noise.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #107 on: April 16, 2017, 01:13:28 AM »
Charles spoke to Ray.

"Ray, put the weapon down, Karlo is only trying to help you, the AI is using the intercom and mimicking melanthios's voice to make you think it's him, you have to believe Karlo, I may be an AI but I never lie, I must be honest at all times, its a protocol I have to follow, that and I hate lying, ease believe what I'm saying, shooting Karlo will only get you hurt, I need you to listen."

Karlo turned to Ray.
"Go ahead and shoot me, see what happens hmm?"

"Karlo, I'm sending all the information to Ray, but he isn't believing it, we must convince him or else he could become a threat to us."

Karlo thought for a moment.

"Nevermind, don't shoot me, listen Ray, I'm only trying to help, now, I'm going to give you some time to think, Charles and I are saying what's true, but if you don't believe us, then take a good long while to think about it, and choose a side."

"Karlo, Rays stress levels are extremely high, he will most likely shoot you unless you get away from him."

"Come on Ray, don't do this." Karlo thought in his head.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #108 on: April 16, 2017, 03:37:57 AM »
"Look, this is me, okay? I am me." The image of Melanthios patted himself down, then he threw up his arms. "Not an A.I.! I know it's difficult for me to prove right now, but I am very real. Whatever it is that this 'Charles' is spouting off must be false data. And Karlo believes it, because the A.I. has never been wrong before... or so I presume."

The female voice cut in once more. "If I could interject, please take this skirmish elsewhere before I am damaged - moreso that what I already am, no thanks to Karlo. Also, My sensors indicate that another passenger requires a lift. That being my primary objective, I must allow her to board. Please stand by...."

As much as MELANTHIOS hated to let anything else delay Ray's progress, he had to make his elevator A.I. impression believable, so he was left with no choice but to let the dragon into the elevator car.

The doors made a soft 'ding!' as they slowly hissed open to reveal what could only be described as a beautiful, barren dragon maiden in distress.

The female voice continued. "Please be advised that the weight limit is approaching maximum. Something about a chubby lummox carrying a sheet of metal on his back makes this car take on a lot of weight. A swift exit appreciated."

(( Nothing personal, Darwin, Mel just really hates you  XD ))
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #109 on: April 16, 2017, 07:39:32 AM »
"He is attempting to use holographic visuals to display a simulation of Melanthios, he is clearly trying to throw us off, don't believe it Karlo, it's nothing but a facade." Said Charles.

"I don't believe it, it's just, Ray believes it, I don't understand, hes dead, the AI told me that he was alone now and had a prime directive to kill us all, but ray is in a state of madness, what do we do?" Said Karlo.

"According from my data calculations, the reason Ray is so upset is because he is in shock of the creatures he's seen on this station, we must make him calm down to understand us, until then, he only sees us as a threat."

Charles spoke over the intercom.
"Impressive, using a fake holographic display of Melanthios to trick us into thinking he's dead, very well, I can see what your doing, and your correct, I'm never wrong, which means that your " Melanthios " must be a dead corpse somehow walking if you expect is to believe this? Hmm?" Said Charles.

Post Merge: April 16, 2017, 07:43:12 AM
(Well I mean, it makes sense, Charles can see through what he's doing and he's attempting to stop him, I can see why he would hate Karlo, it's because Charles is actually a threat to him.)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 07:43:12 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2017, 07:46:08 AM »
Ray backed off of the elevator, his gun still trained on Karlo. He maneuvered around Angel, and continued backing down the hall. "M-Mel, find me a-another way to O-Ops o-or where w-we're going."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2017, 08:30:30 PM »
Angel stepped back as the elevator opened, staring at Ray with confusion and wonderment, and as he walked down the hallway, Angel followed, not knowing the danger she was in as she had no knowledge of firearms and their damage potential.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2017, 01:45:28 AM »
"Again, the fool," MELANTHIOS broadcasted to Karlo. "Do NOT misappropriate my name. I am the one true MELANTHIOS. My master went under many names, but mine was never one of them. Check your privileges, plebeian." Click!

He then switched channels to Ray as his processor narrowed down the possible pathways for Ray to traverse.

"It appears that there is another pathway, but it may take some skills. There is a maintenance shaft that connects the Main Level to Operations. But you will have to climb. It is a vertical shaft. It will also take a bit more walking before we get there. I'll send you the waypoints to follow on your map. Be careful to- uhh... it appears you have a secret admirer, Ray."

MELANTHIOS was, of course referring to the mysterious dragon girl that was quietly tailing Ray. And he, being the type of A.I. that he was, could not find any data on her whatsoever.

(( TRANSMITTING DATA . . . ))
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2017, 02:46:54 AM »
Karlo speedwalked out the elevator and left him there, abandoning him since he's early in shock.

He looked at angel, seemingly unfazed by the fact that she was clearly not an ordinary fur.

"Go ahead, stay with him, see what happens, your only going to die, because I'm the only one who knows about what's going on, and YOU WILL DIE SINCE YOU ARENT BELIEVING WHAT IS CLEAR!" Karlo screamed at Ray.

He then walked up to Ray and pushed him against the wall, towering over him by over a foot.

"You know what, I have an AI, I was trained and armed by an advanced military organization, I was mentally and physically trained by the best and only the best leaders, and if you still won't believe me, fine, you will die, just like everyone has on this station, everything here, is rotten, deceased, and you will be like them if you can't believe what I'm saying, and if you can't trust me, then you will die, including this woman right here." He pointed to Angel.

He looked at angel, his helmet still on.

"Listen, I know that you clearly aren't one of us, bit of you understand earthling, hear me out.' Said Karlo.

He pointed to Ray.
"This man believes in Melanthios, but he's dead. And if he's really still alive, then how can he conclude he's sane? Hes been on this station way longer than we have, and nobody can stay sane for long after being alone with these things roaming the ships, killing everyone they see, so if he's alive, how do you know hes even sane?" Said Karlo.

"Ray, I don't care of your scared, make a choice and make it reasonable."

He put his hand on angels shoulder.
"You can come with me and be safe, or go with Ray and die, it's your choice too." Said Karlo to angel.

Karlo waited for a response.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2017, 11:44:12 AM »
Angel continued to advance towards Ray, her face still showing concern from his actions.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2017, 09:29:31 PM »
"Idiot." Karlo said, he kept on walking towards the Atrium to advance.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: April 18, 2017, 12:31:43 AM »
Ray gasped sharply as he was thrust against the wall. Due to his extended extra-vehicular stay, coupled with the fact he went outside frequently, his bones had become brittle in the micro gravity. Karlo's shove broke Ray's arm and scapula, rendering his left arm inoperable. The limb hung limply at his side, but he held the shotgun still.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: April 18, 2017, 11:53:27 PM »
Karlo kept on walking and ignored Rays broken arm.
"Karlo, the emergency generator is just ahead, turn a left after the intersection of the 2 hallways up ahead." Said Charles to Karlo.

Karlo walked down the left hallway and opened the door at the end, it revealed a large metal box attached with tons of wires and circuits.

Karlo pulled the lever next to it, which started a large humming sound, then it sparked and lit up, and spread power across the station.

"Power has been restored, all doors and systems should now be operational." Said Charles.

"Great!" Said Karlo.

"Karlo, there seems to be a large disturbance on my detection radar, it is one of the creatures sprouting new life forms on the ship, if you kill it, it will slow down reproduction rates and render the area of the ship accessible, it seems to be coming from the Food Processing chamber."

Karlo took the elevator to the 20th sector, and ran towards the food processing facility, he grabbed the minigun on his back and held it in his arms, while spinning the barrel so he was ready to shoot if anything came at him.

While he ran off, another person came up to Rays level, he was masked, tall and had a built body, and was wearing a tuxedo.

"Gentlemen." Said the figure behind Ray, in a cunning, mysterious voice.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2017, 04:36:01 PM »
Ray turned to look at the new individual, and whispered. "Mel? W-Who's this g-guy?"

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2017, 06:40:55 PM »
"Why, my name is Cobalt Xiaxx, I work for the Military of Investigation and Neutralization Agency, or M.I.N.A. For short." Said Cobalt.

"We investigate disturbing anomalies across the system, then we attempt to neutralize and resolve the anomaly in a short period of time, in other words, were pretty much the CIA of the solar system."

Name:Cobalt Xiaxx
Species: Android Leopard
Height: 6'8
Weight:300 lbs
Appearance: very tall and well "built" heh, has broad shoulders and a large frame.
Personality: calm and collected, very cunning and mysterious

Cobalt stepped out of the shadows, his face still masked.

"Question is, who are you?"