The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Triage Assault  (Read 5556 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Triage Assault
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2017, 05:35:38 AM »
Ray furrowed his brow. No way he saw me...A bead of sweat dripped from Ray's brow, as his gut twisted in fear.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2017, 07:04:08 PM »
-Apoc Springs, Wreckage-

Richard shrugged

"Well, it seems to be a bit... all over the place, still, looks like you're going the right way for now..."

He realized that he had stopped holding his breath, and in doing so, he found the air wouldn't kill him...
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »
M3G and Lacar -apoc springs-

M3G activated her transport mode turning her into somewhat of a vehicle with treads in order to gain greater speed.
They continued toward the wreckage the signal growing stronger with each mile close we became.

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2017, 03:38:45 AM »
Apoc Springs - Wreckage West exit

Raz walked along, soon reaching the exit, looking outside as he surveyed the immediate view, soon starting to walk out of the wreckage.

Apoc Springs, Station Wreckage

The soldier watching the general took aim at Ray, it just whizzing by Ray's head, kicking up dust, but as the same soldier saw a shifting dust cloud approaching, it being caused M3G, he took aim and shot again, the bullet whuzzing at Lacar and M3G.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2017, 02:14:20 PM »

-The Badlands-

Ray yelped quietly as the bullet whizzed past, and burrowed slightly deeper into the ground. He hoped the soldiers would leave him alone, knowing they'd probably kill him at best.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2017, 07:04:13 PM »
Apoc Springs - Wreckage West exit

Richard upon hearing the gunshots clung to both his weapon and the case tighter, he readied himself to run out of there...
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2017, 12:39:32 AM »
M3G and Lacar -apoc springs-

M3G changes back to her original droid form holding me to her chest as she takes the shot to her back. She the proceeded to scoop up a clump of rock and dirt with her backhoe arm and catapulted it towards the soldiers.

Lacar stayed in cover to since his weapons are more of a medium to short range firearms. He hunkered down and tried to use his mechanical parts as extra protection.

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2017, 04:01:53 PM »
Apoc Springs, Station Wreckage - East side

The soldiers soon all converged on the east side of the wreckage as M3G retaliated, seeing it as hostile retaliation, they all started shooting, only one really having the most accurate aim, but one kept an eye trained on Ray if he were to abruptly move before things would escalate.

West Side of wreckage

Raz heard the shots and took this as great cover for them to run, so he looked back at Richard and ripped his rifle from him, "No!... we run.. if you want to die, then go fight, but I refuse to... but if you do run, leave the case with me... I'll keep it safe..", Raz said, the rile sitting on the ground with bite marks in it.

Raz hadn't run yet as he awaited Richard's answer while still being behind cover.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2017, 01:13:33 AM »

The shooting went on for a while until the whole horizon went silent, then suddenly a large piece of the wreckage, one piece that jutted from the wreckage creaked and fell just in front of the soldiers, making their subroutines kick in and quickly go to the base of that fallen spire; running into the wreckage.

The officer present grumbled and grabbed one by the collar, "You! We're going... the others can get back themselves... come on...", the soldier he grabbed nodded and they climbed into the Vertibird.

West Side of wreckage

Raz heard the vertibird lifting up and took this as ample time to run as the flying machine caused a large dustcloud to lift off, giving him great cover as he trotted along, "You... back there... hold on and close your eyes...".   Raz couldn't've let Richard there with the soldiers, it'd be monstrous of him to do so.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2017, 01:26:04 AM »
-Apoc Springs, Station Wreckage - East side

Ray burrowed deeper into the ground, hoping the soldiers would simply see him as a waste of ammo and leave.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2017, 06:58:49 AM »
-West Side of Wreckage-

Richard tightly closed his eyes, strongly believing that this was a dream. He clutched the case and his weapon tightly while leaning on the dragon
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2017, 08:46:41 PM »
Lacar and M3G-apoc springs-

M3G continued forward ignoring the vertibird and focusing on the soldiers left behind viewing them as a much higher threat level than the retreating aircraft. Lacar readied his magnetic weapon firing at the retreating soldiers not really trying to hit them but suppress them.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 12:54:41 AM »

The soldiers ducked behind a wall before being hit by magnetic blast, but it had caused a cluster of metal to block the hole the entered in.

West Side of wreckage - Bound for McCreamy Grill

Raz trotted along, the ride on his back not being the most comfy of things, but the steaming ground isn't a good trade off