The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Triage Assault  (Read 5554 times)

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
Re: Triage Assault
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 12:33:53 AM »
The Badlands-

Alistair pointed to the community nearby, "We caught some food, enough for a feast. Why don't you join us?" Looking up when his ears flicked to catch his attention, he saw something explode in the atmosphere. Grumbling, he figured this wasn't the first nor the last object to explode while falling to the surface; and he questioned whether or not there would be any survivors this time. Rarely was there ever any survivors, and usually that meant that a few field scouts would have to go and bury what remains and salvage the materials they could from the wreckage.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 12:35:15 PM »
-The Badlands-
Ray was about to answer in the affirmative, when the explosion startled him. He had heard those before, but it still scared him. The dwarf-coon tried to peer around Alistair, without getting close to the smilodon. "W-What w-was that? I-It sounded l-like o-one of those water-f-falling things. Y-Y'know, when the up gets dark?"  The cave dweller wasn't very learned, which hindered his ability to communicate, thus why he preferred the underground.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 09:59:46 PM »
-Forgotten Space Station-

Richard gazed out the window at the red lights, knowing his life would never be the same, he prepared for the worst as the pod hurled towards he earth.

He bit his lip, and shivered, thinking of the wastelands below, and how he'd likely never see his only friend again
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2017, 10:44:36 PM »
Felicity - Apoc Springs

The space stations crashed all around Apoc Springs, mainly focusing on the middle of it all.

The escape pod soon made contact with the planet, creating a large and long crater.    Some ceiling and wall panels fell off in the impact, and the case had fell out of Rick's hands on impact, and was now sitting on the ground, and a section of it was open slightly, and a red light weakly pulsed out of it.

Razuel - Apoc Springs

Raz wasn't very far from the crash site as things made contact with the planet.  From a safe distance, he observed as each piece made contact with Apon Springs.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2017, 08:07:00 PM »
M3G -just outside servo-

The android made her way across the stone landscape with creator,Lacar, towards the badlands running from the place she once called home. She had commandeered the body of and old rusted construction not in order to lead the prison in which she was kept. Her new body was over 7 ft tall with her left arm being a backhoe. She left servo due to the leaders voting on decommissioning her cause the rate in which she was gaining knowledge. As she trudged over the rough landscape she looks up as a large blast energy passed over her, she watches as debris falls from the sky curious on what had happened, she and her maker began to make their way to the wreckage.

Lacar -just outside servo-

Lacar followed behind his most prized possession, M3G, the AI he created after the death of his wife and daughter. He help M3G escape after he was given orders to destroy her, he didn't have the heart to destroy his child so they escaped servo together. Lacar noticed the explosions and flaming debris follow from space, the first thing that crossed his mind was technology he could use to build meg a better more suitable body so he followed her to the energy readings she had picked up.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2017, 02:17:50 AM »
-The Badlands-

Alistair looked at the thing behind him in the sky, giving a small negative expression at it, "It's common for things to fall from the sky every now and again. Nothing particular to worry about." He started back toward the small village, hoping the dwarf raccoon would follow since he wanted to make sure the raccoon had a full belly before he would return to the underground. Exhaling as he walked back, he rubbed through his mane to make sure there were no snags or knots; despite the fact that it was fluffy on its own.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2017, 11:53:35 AM »
-The Badlands-

Ray shrugged. The smilodon seemed to know everything about the surface, and the dwarf raccoon was eager to learn. He followed behind at a distance he felt was safe, but kept his eyes glued to the sky. Whatever the thing was, it wasn't from the underground. And that scared Ray more than the stranger he had just met. After a few seconds, Ray asked. "W-What's you're name, f-friend?"

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
Apoc Springs

Richard lay dizzy on the floor of the escape pod, he stood up after a few minutes of rest and looked to the case and awkwardly opened it, which proved difficult as he was so disoriented.

"W-what even is this?"
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2017, 05:34:03 PM »
M3G -apoc springs-

M3G makes her way toward the crash following a low energy read that fades in and out."readings indicate an AI, unable to find origin or model type. AI must be of an older model, more advance than I." She says to Lacar unknowingly heading toward Richard's pod.

Lacar -apoc springs-

"Another AI more advanced than you, that's impossible you are one of the top AI servo can produce." Lacar follows her closely as he watches debris fall from the sky wondering how an AI could have lay up there for so long. He believes M3G is only picking up the residue of whatever machine fell from space.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 08:23:44 PM by Lacar Lacrest »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2017, 12:05:43 AM »
Apoc Springs

Richard lay dizzy on the floor of the escape pod, he stood up after a few minutes of rest and looked to the case and awkwardly opened it, which proved difficult as he was so disoriented.

"W-what even is this?"

Within the case was an egg bearing the same colourations of Felicity Prime, and as Richard opened the case, an automated voice started, "Richard, if you are hearing this, then that means something has happened to me, but don't worry, this egg is my daughter and my son; a copy of me.   I never got to tell you, but I love you as my programming prevented me from saying so, but my daughter doesn't have those limitations.    When she hatches, she will need electricity, or something acidic to eat or she will remain quite weak until she can get that sustenance.   One more thing before this message ends.  She will have none of my memories and will know you as someone nice, so please, treat me, her, with the most kindness you can offer, and keep her safe... others will want her if they learn of her powers...", the message cut out and the egg simply pulsed with light and a fuzzy warmth.

Closer to the crash sight was Raz, and he soon moved closer to the pod, seeing a red blinking light above it as he pushed through metal beams, causing them to creak loudly as he entered the crater of more beams that the pod sat near.   Raz's subtle grunts could be heard as he pushed through the beams.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2017, 04:09:50 AM »
-The Badlands-

Looking back to the raccoon for a moment, he had to think about that question. After a short exhale he spoke to them again, "Alistair, and yours?" Once they were back at the small village he were greeted by a few members, who were eager to meet one of the citizens of the underground; they were far and few between but nice people overall. Alistair looked to the sky for just a few moments more, wondering when and if the sun would set. Night time wasn't too scary around these parts since most of the trees had withered and died off, the few that remained had no leaves; just gnarled branches.

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2017, 05:04:04 PM »

-The Badlands-

Ray smiled, his teeth cracked and dirty. "I'm Ray. Glad t'meet 'cha Alistair." The humble cave dweller kept quiet most of the trip, shading his already goggle-covered eyes. He also seemed a tad slow in his walking, the heat was something he never really adjusted to. As the pair reached the settlement, Ray was taken aback by the buildings. He never thought vertical, roomed structures were feasible. His second reaction was to hide behind Alistair, the sudden onrush of bodies startled Ray. But he calmed soon after.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:53:05 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 06:44:50 PM »
Apoc Springs

Richard, after hearing the message was sort of comforted, although he was confronted with the issue of having to find electricity and some acidic stuff in this awful dusty place. He placed the egg back into the case, to keep it safe.

His thoughts were interrupted by the loud noise of creaking metal, he reached for his weapon, which expanded in his hand so the handle was about as tall as him, and a large heavy chain came out of the top end, holding a metal ball at the end

"Who's there?!"
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2017, 08:29:16 PM »
M3G -apoc springs-

M3G followed the signal four a few hours before making a pit stop, her body was running low on fuel so she needed to recharge for a while.

Lacar-apoc springs-

Lacar chose a tall rock as their stopping area due to its height, it'd allow them to spot anything coming towards them from a reasonable distance. Lacar hooked M3G to one of the batteries he had stolen from Servo, he new that she'd need food at some point.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2017, 09:20:44 PM »
Apoc Springs

Richard, after hearing the message was sort of comforted, although he was confronted with the issue of having to find electricity and some acidic stuff in this awful dusty place. He placed the egg back into the case, to keep it safe.

His thoughts were interrupted by the loud noise of creaking metal, he reached for his weapon, which expanded in his hand so the handle was about as tall as him, and a large heavy chain came out of the top end, holding a metal ball at the end

"Who's there?!"

Raz soon climbed over the hill of metal and burning debris, "Calm down... I'm not here to hurt... just here for salvage... but it looks like you could use some help, eh?"