The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Triage Assault  (Read 5546 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Triage Assault
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2017, 12:36:21 AM »
-The Badlands-

Ray, after a time with the small encampment, bid his farewell and headed back to his cave. He slowed his travel however, as being outside had made him slightly ill. It was an unfortunate by-product of his being undergound for so long. It'd take him a little while to reach his subterranean home.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2017, 01:06:15 AM »
M3G -apoc springs-

M3G powers down atop the rock, her large stature making her easily noticeable but its the highest place around

Lacar -apoc springs-

Lacar builds a small fire so he could cook the little food he had, beans. He put em in a pot and set them over the fire, he then proceeded to unbag his bedroll and lantern.

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2017, 12:43:17 AM »

Apoc Springs

Richard stuttered for a second trying to catch up with what was happening

"W-well yeah.. i could do with a hand..."

He took his hand off his weapon and picked up the briefcase, inspecting Raz and looking to the way out

rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2017, 03:23:36 AM »
Apoc Springs

Raz walked over to Richard and lowered his body to the ground to let him climb on, "Well then hop on and we'll go to my tavern, alright?"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:11:22 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2017, 01:33:42 AM »
Apoc Springs

"Yeah... sure, o-okay..."

He took the case under his arm and climbed on Raz, the idea of riding on another creature seemed strange and barbaric to him, but nonetheless he would have to deal with the customs of the wilderness now, he took this time to think about what was actually in the case.
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2017, 03:54:40 AM »
Lacar & M3G -apoc springs-

Lacar lays back and finally falls asleep after a few hours leaned against M3G

Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2017, 07:31:27 PM »

Apoc Springs - Inside wreckage.

Raz watched as Richard climbed onto his back, watching the boots he wore, but the briefcase caught his eye, however it seemed to have attracted others too as a Terminus Vertibird flew over head and landed outside the wreckage.

Raz had taken cover as he heard the dense rumbling get closer. Raz looked angry, "You... keep your mouth shut... you won't like these people... they aren't good people..."

***Outside the space station wreckage***

A man, dressed in white, with a mutated trillium on his lab coat, stepped out of the Vertibird with 5 other creatures, each in suits of X-02 Power Armor, a slightly superior version to the failed X-01 power armor suits.

"Power levels are high here men... but look for the core! Retrieve it without harming the core!", "Yes, sir!", one stayed behind to guard the man in the lab coat, but the other 4 ran off into the wreckage, starting in the demolished east wing.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 01:54:26 AM »
-Badlands-

Ray reached his home, but a thought kept him from entering. The wreckage would provide some more structure support for his tunneling. The dwarf-raccoon grunted, and nodded in confirmation. He ducked into his home, retrieving a large backpack and rough-looking hunting dagger. Not one to inflict pain, Ray kept the knife as a deterrent and not a weapon.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2017, 05:34:09 PM »
Apoc Springs - Inside Wreckage

He shut his mouth, trusting the dragon...
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2017, 09:27:06 PM »
Lacar and M3G -apoc springs-

Still resting next to the fire as megs battery reaches 50%

(Since I'm sleeping I'm just gonna wait for another go around before doing anything)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2017, 09:49:05 PM »

Raz crept through the wreckage, stepping silently, even for his large size, his breathing even silent, but he did speak when he knew they were safe, but they could not leave yet, "I can clearly tell you're not from this hell... This is Apocalise Springs, or as others will call it, Apocaliptia Springs, and I am one of those still sane from when everything went to utter shit... so please bare in mind, I'm no barbarian, I'm quite far from it... so smart in fact I made a safe haven in this hell... those outside are from Terminus, 'The city of mind, body, and intelligence.' and outside are genetically enhanced cyborgs, mindless and obedient... I liberated one before... sad souls really... they have mind... just no choice to attack... he begged be to bring him a merciful end... and I did... so if you kill one of them, don't feel bad... they want it... it's a hell worse than this place to be them...", Raz would still lay, alert as he looked around the area, them being in the ruined cafeteria  of the former space station, "My mother told me one thing when I was but a dragling... "Items concealed are of value, but are not for those of greed and evil...", so with that being said, keep that case concealed... open it when we are safe...", Raz would wait for a little longer before he would start off again.

On the complete opposite side of the wreckage, the soldiers walked in, rifles primed and ready to shoot if opposed.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2017, 10:15:21 AM »
-Apoc Springs - Near Wreckage

Ray stepped gingerly closer to the flaming wreckage, but stopped when he spotted the power-armored individuals. He wondered what they were, where they were from, and why they carried such hardware. The dwarf-raccoon got a little closer, and then immediately burrowed into the sand, so that he could watch without being seen.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2017, 12:56:24 PM »
- Apoc Springs, Wreckage -

Richard made sure the case was secure and tried to hold it one-handed by a strap. After this, he cautiously pulled out his telescopic flail, for now, it looked like a tiny mace. You might've been able to feel him getting a little bit heavier, as he was breathing in lots of air, just in case that the air outside just happened to be nastier than the air in the wreckage, and filled with chemicals, It was a dumb assumption but it's better safe than sorry.

He looked around, trying not to remember the times he had in this place while it was still in orbit.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 12:57:55 PM by Rick »
rah!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2017, 12:38:04 AM »
M3G and Lacar -apoc springs-

A little time passed and M3G was at full power and operational, I loaded her up with my gear and we set back out towards the wreckage, still far distance away Lacar decided to ride on M3G the most of the way.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2017, 02:47:51 AM »

After a little longer Raz stood up, walking cautiously out towards an exit, away from where he thought the soldiers were, "You were from here, right? Direct me so I know if I'm going the right way.", Raz whispered to Richard.

The soldier outside with the commander perked up and looked into the distance, thinking he saw something moving closer in the distance.