The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Raze (Future/Action/Thriller RP) OOC Board  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Raze (Future/Action/Thriller RP) OOC Board
« on: February 08, 2017, 08:07:41 PM »
Keep in mind this is the OOC board for the Raze RP. We do still while the RP is ongoing accept Entries but post them here and i get to decide if you enter the RP or not.

This is all there is to know about the RP, everything Out Of Character goes here.

====Story====
This Roleplay takes place in the far future of 4043 where the world is run by technologi and the people in it by the will to use it.
The world has never been as advanced and Technology firms goes up everywhere making it even more advanced and vars as time goes by.
This world is yours to be, its for the greater good they said. Right before our eyes lies the worlds biggest secret, The AnviOS. The AnviOS is an operating system that runs everything here, utilities, water and sewer, power and internet, personal data storage and keeping track of sensitive information. Its very powerful and its all run by the company, the Ecka gruppe.
Its a big target spot for hackers and people that wants to exploit it alike but no one have ever cracked the code, they say its proof, its unpreventable.

The AnviOS HQ is operated out of what they all call the worlds capitol, the biggest cities and the biggest technology hot spot, Raze City with its population of 4.8 Billion its the largest single city on earth, From here other big companies like the chemistry firm the Malaska Institute runs their HQ, they manufacturer medication, chemical agents, cleaning agents and chemical weapons, they are everywhere but its a chemistry company what can you expect, run by Cida Cherival Malaska, a Meqwika Dragon from California.

There is the Avare company, they are in everywhere from microchips to space travel, quality products too, run by an Felix another android Fox as a direct competetor to Mittie at the AnviOS, Mittie ah yes her... Mittie is an entirely android arctic fox who is 100% machine but you can't tell the difference, she runs and manages the AnviOS.

The AnviOS was invented by a kid named Monti a long time ago, that and Mittie herself.

Then there is the DIP, they are the police. They enforce the law but also keeps it, they are only operated by Dragons and their agents are top trained in combat and resourcefulness.
They are all commanded by the chief, Skya Waffle Themyte. a Lennix dragon with a thing for trying to not make the power add up to him.

=================================
I won't tell you more info as of now but all the characters are all drawn so if you wanna see images ask me in PM.

The plot of the RP is not set and i will be playing the 10 other characters from the RP as we go, but mostly my main Skya.

In the real RP thread we will only stay in character and try to act realistic and follow the rules, i know i control 10 characters but i am in no means above the rules and they apply the same to me, but take it seriously i have been in RPs where it have only been fun and games but this is a serious RP so make sure it stays that way.

Should anything happen Mid RP ask me PM or here id be happy to help, i know i seem kinda serious but i am a really nice guy so don't be afraid to send me a PM if anything pops up :3

Link to RP: Will be available soon

Inside the RP you can start where ever when ever you want, just be sure that we are in 4043 and close enough together that we will meet to not solo too much :)
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Raze (Future/Action/Thriller RP) OOC Board
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »
Ok great glad we start this.  :)

Maybe we should discuss that for a little once Raz get's in here, about where our character's will start.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 08:32:12 PM »
Yes agreed, as soon as Raz is here we can start that discussion :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 09:53:58 PM »
Here! !
-------------------------------
Name: Felicity / Prototype F-3L
Species: Digital Dragon
Abilities/powers: Felicity is able to conduct and leech electricity from any device; Felicity can assemble a physical form with the assistance of her personal nanobots; She camadjust her size depending on how much power she has.Weaknesses:All digital Dragons share the same weaknesses; She is weak to Lightning Rods, any form of water, EMPs.When a Digital Dragon becomes very weak, they can't really fie,  they just revert in age to their infant stage or back into an egg to repair.Bio:For many years, Felicity was stuck inside a space station with no humans or anthros to speak to as all had died, so in a desperate attempt, Felicity gave life to an old Digital Dragon Egg that was left in storage and put her child back-up into the egg and within moments the egg too colour and was set.  Afterwards of loading the egg into a pod, Felicity Prime, put the station out of orbit and as the whole station hit the atmosphere, the pod was shot out at a safe trajectory at an area just outside the Capitol,  but far enough to be barely seen.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 09:57:10 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 10:22:31 PM »
You are already written up, this is the OOC board :3 we just need all here to start it and to find out how

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 10:37:01 PM »
OK so Raz where would Felicity be hanging out at the start

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 10:46:59 PM »
I would be Skya either way, at the streets patrolig some old abandoned building blocks in search for a bad guy that would hang out somewhere around.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 10:52:55 PM »
Felicity is going to be falling from space and landing 10 kilometers outside the city as the space station she was from, burns in the atmosphere, leaving Felicity Prime to perish whilst her copy/child is jettisoned in a escape pod down to the planet's surface... as stated in the bio for Felicity.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 10:53:42 PM »
My character might be in the area as she is probably living in an abandoned building.

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 11:34:54 AM »
Alright, will be creating the RP thread tonight :3

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2017, 12:25:32 PM »
Hey Skya, I saw your original post looking for people to start a serious RP with. The setting you've built up looks interesting and you had some really neat character art!  :3

Would it be possible for me to join?

I had a rough idea for a character, a reporter who is joining the DIP to film a documentary or maybe make a propaganda video for recruitment. She'd have to ride along with DIP patrols and officers on the streets or at crime scenes with her camera to film the work of the police force. Looking something like this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/33/6d/99336d8e7f0247251c849018aa1b6c47.jpg

Let me know if you think this could work! Would give a good reason for the character to maybe meet Skya and other characters involved with the DIP or the corporations   :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 12:27:08 PM by KittKat chunky~ »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2017, 12:35:28 PM »
Kitt your idea is sweet! :P yeah sure you can hop in if you want, going to be a great RP and more people and ideas just makes it better :3

Offline KittKat chunky~

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster
  • 100% chocolate-wafer feline!
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Wildcat
  • Coloring: Dappled brown-grey and white
  • Height: 5' 7" ish
  • Build: Chunkeh
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Nom!
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 02:35:16 PM »
Ok, thanks Skya!   :3

I've quickly put together a character sheet for now. Abilities and such were a little more difficult to do as I see her as being more mundane, with no real crazy powers... But managed to think of some things that are flavourful and match her profession. Let me know if anything should need changing.

Name: Katya
Species: Short-tail Lynx
Strengths/Abilities:
  • Positive Attitude. Katya has a 'when you get knocked down, get back up again' attitude to life, she is loathe to be beaten and tries her best to do whatever she has set her mind on.
  • Eye in the sky. Reporters and film makers in 4043 employ myriad pieces of technology to bring the film to the viewer. Hover drones the size of ping-pong balls, VR displays, sub-vocal microphones, iris-cameras, satellite uplinks to eye-in-the-sky drones. If there's a good angle to be found or a scene to be filmed, Katya can do it.
  • PDA. Standing for 'Personal Digital Assistant', all of the video and audio data recorded by a reporter is fed into their PDA, a rugged handheld device with a flip screen that can be easily clipped to a belt. With their PDA in hand a reporter or camera-person can rapidly splice, edit and sort through vast quantities of film and tap into local data networks.
Weaknesses:
  • Naive. Katya has lived a fairly easy and sheltered life, she hasn't got much experience of the city beyond the sunny, clean upper levels where everyone is friendly and there are cafes at every corner. She's probably the last person you'd expect to be involved in criminal activities and has never held a gun in her life.
  • Mundane. As a simple short-tailed lynx, Katya has no super powers or amazing cybertech. Welcome to life for the vast majority of people in 4043, not everyone is lucky enough to be a mega-corporation controlling AI or a dragon.
Appearance: <- pretty much same as forum ref, image here:  http://www.furaffinity.net/full/22413544/  A lynx with spotted grey fur that shifts to cream coloured across her muzzle and stomach, rather short and chunky, with a fluffy bob-tail that often betrays her emotions. Typically wears jeans and a shirt or sweater, purple glasses and neat silver earings. While on the job she wears no-nonsense clothing, a rugged jacket, jeans and boots, a shoulder bag and a belt for her camera and PDA: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/99/33/6d/99336d8e7f0247251c849018aa1b6c47.jpg

Short Bio:  Katya has been assigned to film a recruitment propaganda video and documentary of the work done by the DIP police force. This will require working intimately with the men and women of DIP to get the inside view. Despite being a relatively new reporter, she's shown great potential and already has experience of filming for other large corporations. With a mixture of excitement and trepidation the young lynx sets off to the DIP headquarters in Raze City with camcorder in hand and trusty PDA at her side...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 02:42:24 PM by KittKat chunky~ »
  • Avatar by: Avatar art drawn by me
100% chocolate-wafer feline!

"The Slovak optimist is learning English, the Slovak pesimist is learning Russian and the Slovak realist is learning to shoot an AK-47"

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 02:47:47 PM »
You know, that is a good idea that is an amazing idea and everything fits but please take this time to read a bit about what technology the world of 4043 has at hand to get a better understanding on what kind of ways that could effect your tech :)

Avare is a super giant mega corp. Thats about it, and they own pretty much all of the interstellar tech you know orbiting earth, if not they invented it. Sats and space ships alike its all controlled and managed by Avare Technologies.

The Cybographic screen is a sheet of glass with the screen contents embedded into the middle of the glass pane, usually connected to a keyboard or a touch pad or ID pad, its the standart of screens now adays, running 6k too.

Optic Nanoengines, Optic tech has evolved quite a bit and the way its recorded as well, won't have a direct impact on the story but no mirrors or optic camera glass is required and it still records the industry standard 6k.

Great, i wrote you up for the RP, we will be starting it tonight :3

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2017, 04:34:14 PM »
ok can't wait  :D