The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lazy Space Life RP  (Read 10445 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: Lazy Space Life RP
« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2017, 12:18:39 AM »
Talon instantly says "a new garden has been built- I suggest you check it out. the first real plants any of us have seen for far to long." Smiling right back at Naake ni "Naake ni programed the computers to create an entire echo systems for all of us there."
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hiya everyone! I'm Espen, or Espy for short!
    • Awards
  • Species: Lynx / Fennec Hybrid
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
  • Height: 5'6"
  • Weight: 110lbs
  • Build: Slim and athletic
  • Currently: Dancing the night away
« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2017, 12:23:57 AM »
"That sounds incredible! I'll go check it out!" Espen turns to walk away to head towards the gardens. "Now which way was that..." Espen spins back around to ask for directions. "I um... I have no idea where I'm going. Could you show me how to get there?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: March 27, 2017, 12:29:41 AM »
Talon nods, "I'll show you around but first my stomach requires me to finish this." he says with a laugh "How about you join us for some food?"
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Light beige and lavender. Lavender, green, and light blue spots. Lavender hair and ear tips. Light green inside of ears.
« Reply #258 on: March 27, 2017, 12:32:05 AM »
Espen's stomach replies with a loud growl. "I think that's a yes!" he says, laughing along with Talon. "Thanks!"

Offline Fuzzpaws

• Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • Learning the wisdom of the wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Wolf
  • Coloring: White with black and grey frosting, generally a Native American feather dangle from one ear.
  • Height: big... a little over 40" at shoulders when 4 footing, over 6' standing
  • Weight: 190 +
  • Build: like a very healthy, active wolf should look!
  • Currently: learning... so much to learn!
« Reply #259 on: March 27, 2017, 03:00:29 AM »
I shift to the side (since I don't need a chair) to make room for Epsen, and eat my meal as politely as possible (for a wolf).

"It's amazing how many furson's there are on this tin can, it doesn't surprise me we haven't met before. Beside's, I haven't been the most approachable one onboard, and kept to myself for a long time. I finally realized we were each here for a reason, beyond the round-up and herding into the ships..."

Sips from the coffee pan before speaking again..

"I finally realized that my, um... , abilities may be of use, but I had to help myself first. Once I got my head on right things are better, and I overheard someone say they wished there was a real garden instead of just the holo-garden. It's too easy to let the mind be fooled even when the body is left out of the experience."

"I was having a walk-about and found a HUGE empty space and everything else just seemed to happen from there. I just hope it is well received... "

Finishes off the beef leg and the coffee, wipes out the coffee pan and puts it back in it's hiding place then excuse myself for the night.

"It's been nice to meet you, adn I hope to see you around more. Talon said he would show you were the Eco-garden is, and can explain a few things, I'm sure. If there is anything I can do you can message me on the ships comm system, or stop by my den. Have a good evening.."

Nods to Talon and Epsen, then turns to go to my den.
Fuzzpaws the Wolf (temporarily)

(2 spirits, one body, one mind shared by both
Apache's call it Naake ni)

(Avatar artist unknown, will remove if needed)

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2017, 05:09:44 PM »
Espen eats slowly, grinning over at the wolf trying their best to be polite. "There sure are a lot of us on here, I feel like I might've seen your face around once or twice, but only in passing."

"I can't wait to see this garden, from what you both have said, it sounds like incredible technology!" Espen pauses for a bit, not wanting to come on too strong. "I uh, hope to see you around more often, I haven't exactly made any friends on board yet and well... it gets lonely some days."

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2017, 06:16:17 PM »
"I believe the gardens will be very well received, and good night Naake ni." Talon says as the wolf walks away.

Once Talon finishes up his food he takes a moment to just relax and drink his tea. Today has been a long day. he still has so many thoughts about the garden. "What kind of biome do you like?" Talon asks Espen
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2017, 06:55:19 PM »
Michen had been walking around trying to find an aquarium room, with no luck. They decided to give up and look at how the real garden was doing. The snow leopard had been very interested in that in the past, but it just slipped their mind during the searching. Whilst walking around on the ship back to their room, they ran into a... familiar face. It was the hyena of earlier, but this time he was talking with a lynx-like character. They appeared to be talking about the garden, so Michen stood still and tried to listen to the conversation.

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: March 27, 2017, 10:47:08 PM »
"I've always enjoyed a warm, sunny biome. Tropical weather and such, I've never been a fan of the cold. How about you?" Espen heard someone approaching them and turned his head to spot Michen. "Oh, hi there!"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: March 28, 2017, 12:26:08 AM »
"Yeah about the same, I like dry warm places." talon says then looks over to Michen "Hey"
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: March 28, 2017, 01:03:36 PM »
"Hi there," Michen responded back. Being not very well known with socialization, Michen hesistantly kept standing in th place they were now. They didn't want to interrupt the others during the conversation, and decided to keep listening from a distance instead.

Offline Espen

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: March 28, 2017, 04:39:20 PM »
"You can come over and join us if you'd like!" Espen said, gesturing Michen to come over and be a part of the conversation. "I think we were about to go see the gardens soon, would you like to join us?" Espen paused and looked back at Talon. "That is, if it's okay with you Talon?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: March 28, 2017, 05:39:10 PM »
"of course, I'm actually quite surprised you didn't show up earlier." Talon says to Michen "There is real snow in the gardens."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: March 28, 2017, 07:30:06 PM »
Michen hesitated, but when they heard there would be real snow they seemed to brighten up. Wanting to see the real garden, they padded towards Fable. They wanted a real garden in this ship since... Well, since they arrived on this ship, really. The virtual garden was fairly well built, but they did make them feel more lonely after some time in fake snow.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: March 28, 2017, 08:34:37 PM »
We could head there now if everyone is ready?" Talon asks, he'll just carry his tea with him.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss