The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nuclear fallout survival roleplay  (Read 4555 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: Nuclear fallout survival roleplay
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2017, 01:51:08 AM »
Darwin thanked Ray for his response and slowly dozed off to sleep, he loved his cot, it was smooth and cozy, he wondered how something so old could be so comfortable, he slowly dozed off while thinking about his family and others life stories.

However just an hour later he heard a large snap and heard people start to panic, he got up but couldn't see anything, it was pitch black.

Darwin grabbed the phone from his end table and used it as a flashlight to observe his surroundings. Once Darwins eyes adjusted he got out of bed, his clothes were wrinkled, he quickly looked in the mirror with his phone, he always cared about how he looked.

His hair was frizzled and messed up, he had bags under his eyes, and looked like he was dying, obviously he was fine and just ignored this look, he quickly ran into the room and saw Sailor hand blue a flashlight, he was wondering what was going on, he tried to turn on the lights and quickly found out the power went out, he looked the iodine bottle shelf near him, under it were flashlights, he took one just in case and asked if where Ray was and if he had a flashlight. He was slightly scared but at least knew what was happening.

Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 01:54:56 AM
(just a quick question, can I control another fursona here? It's one that nobody uses and one that I made up, but will be in my complete control, I don't want to goddmod so I just want to know if I can or can't)

Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 02:06:30 AM
Darwin was hearing about the pump right before he woke up, he was a fox and thus had excellent hearing.

"Runs off of radiation?Your clever, I don't have that kind of brain or anything....." Darwin started to feel like an idiot for not having something that smart.

"I could go turn it on and regulate the pressure, you just need to tell me how" Darwin said, he was willing to help but not without the information he needed to do so.

Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 04:03:48 AM
(sorry about my last post being in ridiculously small text, I have no idea what happened, probably just a glitch or I accidentally activated something I shouldn't have, I'll look into it later, sorry about that.)

Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 04:06:13 AM
(sorry, I'm posting a little too much but I had a lot of free time so I just decided to post more, but if anyone has questions, complaints or responses to my questions I would prefer if you messaged it to me personally than just posting it in the roleplay forum, thanks!)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 04:06:13 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2017, 04:29:26 AM »
"Well, thank ya, darlin,'" Blue said as he clicked the light on from Sailor. "You're too kind to me."

"Oh, good mornin' bright eyes!" Blue chuckled at the appearance of Darwin "Have a good nap?"

After hearing the young fox's comment about wanting to help out as well, the scratched his chin as he thought everything over.

"Ah... Well," Blue said to Darwin. "Let's see now... first you'll have to make a path to the pump. There's so many old trinkets and odds and ends between that door and the pump that you won't be able to get it on right away. Then, once you find the old gal, you'll probably have to make sure there aren't any broken parts. Shouldn't be since I don't go in there often, but you never know. Next, give the wheel a good spin. Turns on like an old plane's propeller. Pressure should already be regulated, but there's a control panel on the wall if you need to double-check. I believe there's a paper in there somewhere that shows the correct levels should be. Then just flip the big ol' switch, and voila! Power. Oh, and if you could, sonny, if you could give 'er a little oil, I'm sure she'd appreciate it." He winked.

He flicked his wrist to the side, directing the beam from his light to the table with another flashlight on it. "Don't forget yer daylight."
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 01:45:08 PM »
"after we turn on the pump me and Ray will go out to *yawns* scavenge the area for-for food and s-supplies"

He was still tired but a nap was all he needed, he looked for the oil and signaled Sailor to go find the pump,.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2017, 04:37:34 PM »
Ray, who had watched the door diligently and therefore had not slept, stood up upon hearing Darwin's plan. "I'd rather go alone for supplies, if that's alright."

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2017, 09:17:54 PM »
Blue raised his eyebrows. "Ray, you can't go out alone, son; you don't know what's out there."
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2017, 10:27:43 PM »
"blues right, even if you are a tough guy there are people armed with weapons and mutated, there's also tons of raiders and radiation, me and you should go with gas masks on, obviously" said Darwin, he knew Ray was a tough sob but even those kinds of people need assistance in times like this.

Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 11:05:44 PM
Darwin heard a knock on the door, he walked up to the door and heard someone talk "Darwin, Darwin you there man? It's me, Santos, you called me to get to a safe house but I didn't know which one, is this the right safe house?" Darwin sighed and facepalmed, he forgot to tell him the directions to which safe house, Darwin immediately opened the door but put on the chain so he couldn't break in if he was an imposter, he saw a masked man about 5'8-5'9, and had a somewhat stocky build, he asked to come in.

Darwin took off the lock and let him in, he gave Darwin a hug and asked him how he was doing.

"I'm doing OK, but Santos, do you have any idea what's going on around here?"

He took off his mask, he was a lizard, he replied with a tone of panic in his voice. "Yeah there's bombs going off, some secret organization is trying to take over the world, there's tons of radiation out here and-" Darwin cut Santos off.

"Secret organization?" Darwin asked Santos if he knew who they were. Santos took a deep breath and started speaking.

"My sister told me it was a super secret organization called The Gemini Corporation, but we know nothing about them, they live in some part of Europe, however they were immigrants, we don't know their actual nationality."

"When did you hear about this?" Darwin aksed

"My sister told me when the whole thing started, we weren't able to contact anyone, our signal on the radio took way too long to get, and only my sister heard about it, me and my family are separated, my parents said they were trying to blend in by dressing up as bandits and raiders, but I have no idea where my brother or sister is."

"Damnit!" Yelled Darwin "I'm tired of people losing their family members!"

Santos put his scaly hand on Darwin's bony shoulder "don't worry about it, we can look for them while we look for supplies."

"I guess so...." Darwin said with uncertainty.

He introduced Santos to everyone.

Santos:Statistics

Coloring:red with green spots all over his body, he has one large spot on his stomach and shoulders, and has irregular shaped spots all over the body, including the face.
Eye color: Orange
Species:Lizard
Height: 5'9
Weight:215 lbs
Build: somewhat stocky and chubby, has almost no muscle definition in his entire body, it's mostly fat. He has large, broad shoulders and thick skin, giving him a stocky appearance.

Santos waved at the group, his beady orange eyes shot around the room, as he scanned Sailor, Blue and Ray and the room itself, he wasn't good with meeting new people, so he started to shake nervously.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 11:05:44 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2017, 11:23:14 PM »
"Afternoon, stranger," Blue said cheerily to Santos. "A friend of a friend is a friend, in the end... err, something like that." He rose from his chair and extended his paw in greeting. "It's good to see that another good soul made it. Just a tick, there, did you say 'Gemini'? I think I recognize that name. They must be the ones who influenced the world's governments to blow up everyone on the planet! I bet they have bases here in the U.S., too. Ooh, if only I could get my paws around their necks, why I'd... I'D-...!"

He was starting to get red in the face with anger.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2017, 12:59:53 AM »
Santos nervously Shaked Blues hand he could feel the fur from his hand rub against his scales.
 he was a very shy person, he heard Blue ask about The Gemini Corporation and started to get mad, he could clearly see his face turning red almost instantly.

"Calm down, dude! Being angry isn't going to help us!" Shouted Santos, he wasn't as good as calming people down as Darwin was.

Santos got a hold of himself and started to speak more calmly.
"Yes, The Gemini Corporation is an agency full of top secret agents that are planning for world domination, im not sure why, but they live in Europe, however they are immigrants, their real nationality is unknown, some people say they are doing it for money, that they would label themselves at "Earths Savior". They would make people see them as a prophet to save humanity, and people would donate money to help shelter them and keep them safe, and then at the very end, they would use all the donated money to upgrade their facility and get more advanced equipment to empower them selves, and that they would rule the world with an Iron Fist and make themselves the most powerful government on earth, and not only would put us in a worldwide fallout, but would also put us in a cruel and unfair communism government with no rights for everyone, forcing us to do slave labor for them, and pretty much making us thier bitch, sorry about the foul language."

Darwin was surprised at the brilliance of the theory.

"Who told you this?" Darwin wanted to know everything about The Gemini Corporation and how to stop them if this is actually true.

Santos red scaly body shifted towards Darwin's direction, his large, beady orange eyes focused onto his face, making sure he pays attention.

"My sister, some conspiracy theorists online, some survivors who found about them, and one of my friends."

Darwin was interested. "Well at least we have your sister to turn to, and some people online, but we can't always trust them, that and the power is still out."

"The power is out?" Santos asked, he was a lizard,band lizards can easily see in the dark, but then he saw Sailor and Ray holding flashlights, and then could tell that the power went out.

"Yeah, there's also radiation outside, good thing you covered your face but just in case go to decontamination, you want to get rid of any radiation possible, it has some pretty nasty effects on you, and YOU DO NOT want to live through to see them."

Darwin pointed to where the decon room was and Santos got up and walked over there, he entered and closed the door behind him, he took off his clothes and started the decontamination sequence.

Darwin looked at Blue, with a look of surprise on his face he began speaking.
"His theory is actually very plausible (believable) but we need more information, we don't know if this is real, and that theory is still just a theory, Blue, you said you know about them, could you tell us everything you know about The Gemini Corporation? If what Santos is saying is true then we have to shut them down, so try to tell me everything."

Darwin leaned in closer to Blue so he could hear him better.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2017, 03:22:05 AM »
Having calmed down a bit by now, Blue rubbed his chin thoughtfully."Gemini... He's right about them being based in Europe. That's where they began as a corporation. By the time I'd heard of them, they'd grown to an immense size already. They underestimated their ability to keep this whole thing quiet with the hundreds of thousands of employees they had. Eventually word got out that yes, they existed, and yes, they were doing private scientific research. Some time later, I heard tell that one of the janitors had somehow managed to smuggle out a damning file which he leaked to the internet. They silenced him quick and plotted a cover-up that made it seem like a hoax. That's when they decided it would be in their best interest to operate completely underground. So they shut themselves off from the world. Now, nothing - not workers, not trash, nothing - leaves. It's a one-way company. Once in, never out. Or so I hear. I heard tell that they branched out, having at least one facility per continent. Heck, may even have one right beneath our feet; we'd never know! Not fer sure about that, though. May just be a rumor."

Blue sighed. "'xcuse me a moment." He slowly got up out of his chair and, with the aid of his flashlight, made his way over over to a box. With a grunt, he bent down and snatched a couple plastic bottles of water. He uncapped one of the bottles, took a swig, then shuffled his way back to Ray, Darwin, and Santos. He set the bottles on a small nearby table and slowly slumped back into his rocker.

"Water if'un you fellers need some. Now where was I? Ah, yes. That bastard company. Gemini is so powerful and has so much influence that it has contracts with the highest people in government. No, I don't mean the king, the queen, the parliament, or the president. I mean the puppetmasters pulling the strings. Gemini has contracts with them and have offered to keep them safe if they made happen the end of the world as we know it, and if the puppetmasters occasionally tossed a pretty penny their way. Now, if you peek outside the doors, I'm sure you can guess where they are. They want a factory reset. And when they appear out of the ashes as 'the good guys,' they will help the world - meaning whoever is left alive at that point - gets back on its feet, the puppetmasters are promised that their countries would be returned to them, and that they would rule supreme. Unlimited power. No resistance. We are their cattle. It's disgusting."

Blue cleared his throat.

"That's my understanding of it, anyway."
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2017, 01:20:12 PM »
Ray took a water bottle, and grabbed a gas-mask. "I can't guarantee you'll be safe, Darwin. I can guaranty my own safety." He looked at Blue a moment. "I know it's dangerous, but as long as I look threatening, it'll stave off the less insane." The raccoon sighed semi-audibly. "I don't want anyone to die on my watch."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2017, 01:49:00 PM »
Darwin was in deep thought but he heard about everything anyway.

He snapped back to reality and started to talk.

"So they build their corporation underground so no one will notice? Smart, they've also had tons of contracts about keeping humanity sae, so we know that parts true, but the donating and putting us into a communism part, is that true?"

Darwin wondered and thought about what The Gemini Corporation just might be up to.

They all heard the decontamination sequence end, and saw Santos walk out, still trying to put his shirt on. He used his lizard speed by getting on all fours and started to scurry over to where they were. He then proceeded to stand up and sit down next to Blue and Darwin.

Darwin looked at Ray, he blinked and cleared his throat.
"More than one person must go, beside s I believe I would have the most imposing figure, I'm the tallest one here, I'm 6'3, sure I might be skinny but height still makes you look threatening.

Darwin looked at Santos.
"Santos, here's the plan, me and Ray will go look for food and supplies in just a minute,  you, Blue and Sailor (he pointed to the sheep lady to tell him where she was) stay in here and try your best to guard the place, do not open the door for ANYONE, keep it locked and watched at all times so no one gets in, if someone does, you blow their head off, got it?"

Santos agreed to the plan and nodded, but he waited for the other 2 to reply, he then looked at Darwin and listened some more into his plan.

"Me and Ray will disguise ourselves as bandits or raiders, and we will go out and look for supplies, but we're trying to look like we are also bandits like they are so they won't mess with us. Santos I want you to try to contact your sister and learn more about The Gemini Corporation, me and Ray are about to go here in a second, I'm still trying to get that pump on."

"I'll try to reach her if I can but I can't guarantee its gonna be easy Darwin, I brought my phone with me, ill call you guys every 5 minutes to check on you, but put your phone to vibrate so others won't hear and get suspicious."

Darwin was still trying to pressurize the pump, he was waiting for Sailor to help him with the job but he kept on doing so anyway.
He quickly got out his phone and put it on silent, then he put it back in his pocket.

He looked at Ray
"Ray, we will be wearing gas masks, bulletproof vests, army helmets and we'll be armed with rifles and grenades, they won't want to mess with us, don't worry about it, as long as we try to sneak around quietly and don't start any beef, we will be in the clear."

Darwin kept signaling Sailor to come help him operate and depressurize the pump while he was attempting to do so as we speak.
After he was done with the pump he would get ready and arm himself up with everything he can, then he would go out with Ray.

He knew this wasn't the best plan but they were well equipped for this would likely survive the trip.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2017, 07:30:38 PM »
{Sorry for the late replyyyyyy :c}

Sailor went down and followed all the instructions that Blue had given her. She navigated her way to the pump room (only tripping over once), and set to work clearing away the piles of boxes that blocked her way, whilst gripping the torch in her mouth- she needed both her hands to move the heavy objects. Soon, she could precariously step over the remaining objects and got up to the pump. Looking around, she spotted a large leaver, and seeing no other obvious switches, she pushed it up. It kicked into life, and she waited a few moments, before making her way back up, reassured that it wasn't going to blow up.

When she got back up, she heard an unfamiliar voice, and she nervously slipped into the hall where she spotted Blue and Darwin engaged with a lizard she had never seen before. She presumed immediately that he was friendly, so she stepped back against the wall, smiling politely in the shadows.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2017, 10:57:46 PM »
"Ray," said Blue, putting his paw on the boy's shoulder. "You're a smart boy. I understand if you want to go out alone. I won't stop you, but that doesn't mean everyone else would let you go so easily. You'll have to take that up with them. And sorry, Darwin, if someone needs help, I'm going to have to let them in. It's just what I got to do."

Blue perked up and blinked rapidly as the light flickered to life once more.

He chuckled. "By golly, she did it."

Movement in the shadows caught his eye. "Was beginning to worry a little there. Glad you're okay. Good job, Sailor!" He smiled and waved at her.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2017, 11:22:27 PM »
Darwin looked at Blue.

"Listen Blue, I understand that your a good person, but only let in people who you are absolutely positive won't try to betray us, if they seem shady or suspicious, at least question them OK?"

"Do you have a second bulletproof vest? I only brought one with me here, I did bring a second helmet though."

He handed the helmet to Ray, he also gave him an assault rifle with ammunition, he told Ray to go get a pack or bag to put stuff in, they would need it to store the supplies.

He grabbed his backpack and emptied it out, he was going to use it to store supplies but he wanted Ray to have one of his own
After giving him the ammunition, rifle, and helmet, he proceeded to put on his bulletproof vest, that he strapped on his gas mask, then put a helmet over his head, then he bent down to zip up his backpack, after he did he grabbed some weapons and ammo, he had a shotgun on his back and an assault rifle in his hand, he also had a knife and handgun in his pockets, both in opposite pockets with his phone.

He was noticeably struggling with the weight as he appeared to be hunched over like the equipment weighed him down, but he was able to tolerate it and get to the door, he started to ready his weapons by loading them and switching the safety off, he cocked his weapons and turned around to face Santos.

"The worst part about this is that I don't have a permit for any of these weapons."

Santos looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
"Oh no, bombs are falling and mutants are everywhere, tge whole world is flooding with radiation that could disfigure and possibly kill us,but that's NOTHING compared to Darwin's lack of a weapon permit." Said Santos with a noticeable tone of sarcasm in his voice.

Darwin and Santos looked at each other for a brief moment and they both started to laugh, a little comic relief was what Darwin needed.

Darwin eventually stopped Laughing and looked towards Sailor and Rays direction.
"Thanks for the help Sailor, without you I would have been trying to find how to use it for the whole time we were here!" Darwin chuckled.
"Ray, you done yet? Im waiting for you to get ready so we can scavenge for supplies!"

Darwin stood there waiting, but then he quickly turned his head to Blue
"Seriously though, do you have a second bulletproof vest? You know Ray will need one."

Post Merge: February 09, 2017, 11:32:55 PM
Santos looked at Sailor, he decided to fight his shyness by getting up and walking to her, he stuck out his large, scaly hand and waited for her to shake it.

His large, beady eyes looked up at her, he began to introduce himself.

"Hey, my name's Santos, I'm 17, I believe I've seen you at my school before, how are you?"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 11:32:55 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2017, 03:09:03 AM »
"As a matter of fact, I have three in the closet there," said Blue as he raised a shaky finger to another heavy door. "Don't know if they'll fit or not, but you can give them a try. And as for letting people in, you can trust my judgement. I'm a paranoid old man, remember? Heheh." He chuckled. "If you're going out now, I wish you boys the best of luck. Please come back in once piece?"
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?