The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Metal Frenzy  (Read 2394 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Metal Frenzy
« on: February 02, 2017, 07:21:47 AM »
Story
-------

For century's the Tarkan Republic and Domican Empire have battled. Medieval Warfare have destroyed the lands in between the two, people are done and what it to end. Change is inevitable and then... Change happened. Out of no where. Steam powered trains, bolt-action rifles, steam powered boats, electricity and so much more dominated the world. It changed how people lived and soon, it would changed how people fought.

The Tarkan Republic made a full push towards Domican with their new found technology, it worked... The Domican border has been destroyed and everyone in it's wake has been destroyed with it. Men in medieval knight armor run around with Rifles, cavalry officers use hand guns instead of swords, catapults have been replaced with artillery. The world has truly changed forever.

Where do you come in this story? Well.. You're a citizen of Tarkan, watch as this evolving world changes drastically as war ravages the lands. In this RP you can do pretty much anything, you can be a baker, run a shop, play as a mercenary, act as God itself, anything is possible.

Rules
--------

*No Godmodding
*You may play as a God, just bring it up with me.
*Magic is allowed
*Romance is allowed, keep it PG-13
*Violence is permitted. Just no blood and gore.

World Examples
------------

Military Uniforms/Armor - 1. 2. 3

Villagers/People - 1. 2. 3.

Buildings - 1. 2. 3.

The World - 1. 2. 3.

Templates
----------------

Name:
Extra:
Bio:

You can start when we have two people.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 06:28:20 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Metal Frenzy
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 07:34:26 PM »
Name: Felicity / Prototype F -3L
Species: Digital Dragon
Clothing: flowing white clothing (fairly revealing, but still PG)
Extra: she is weak to water, lightning rods, and anything else that'd hinder electricity.   Despite her age, she is very smart, and she looks 18 as opposed to 2.
Bio: Felicity was born in an experiment lab when the scientists of this lab tried to make a never ending power source.  The scientists were on neither sides, but one night, they made a mistake and Felicity broke out and unintentionally killed one and hurt the other.   Days past and the living scientist put Felicity away again, but that same night he died, and on a terminal it read Felicity's information, saying that the scientists were her adopted parents and that they forgive her.

Felicity still sits inside a tube in an area, slowly losing mass as no more electricity is being fed to her, along with the wet air of the swamp she is in.    Her high magnetic pod that keeps her asleep is made of magnets, steel, and high density clear glass.

I'm playing Felicity as an anthro, but when she sleeps she is in feral form... except for I'm this tube.    Imagine Genova from Final Fantasy.... just arms and no helmet or water.... and magnets... but she is still floating in fetal position.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:39:10 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 10:23:00 AM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Racoonis Purpalis (Purple Raccoon)
Clothing: Tattered sea-captain's coat, simple pants, boots, and shirt.
Extra: Curious to a fault, Ray often drives his small steam boat (Merry Weather) up areas where boats normally don't go.
Bio: Ray was a captain's son, and learned the ways of the open water. He was brought up as a merchant, and to this day is known as a very kind trader, and normally has low prices.

Ray awoke to find himself a drift on relatively calm waters, still close to the shore. He sighed, and made his way to a small river mouth.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 07:55:45 AM »
Rain slowly feel from the sky, in the far distance. Gun fire and cannons could be heard. Near Ray was a village. The muddy ground made it look even more worse than it already was. Soldiers on horse back rode across the now muddy and destroyed road. Their armor rusty and dented looking, rifles slung behind their backs.

Soldiers marched behind them. Villagers watched as the soldiers trudged thrown the mud, their armor making loud clanks with each step. 

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 11:57:24 AM »
As the so diets marched and sang their little tunes to keep morale up, it would be somewhat apparent that in some small spots, the ground was solid, as if there was once concrete slabs, which there were.

Off in the distance, Felicity was still sleeping softly as her bodily glow seemed to light things up a short radius,  but if you got a good angle, then you'd be able to see her faint glow.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 12:27:25 AM »
One of the soldiers stopped. He slowly looked over at a strange glowing in the distance, the men behind him stopped and stared along with him.

What seemed to be an officer rode up and yelled, "Why are you sto-" He stopped and looked over at the light, he got of his horse and slowly made his way towards the light, the soldiers followed him.

A few moments later, they saw her. The officer pulled out a pistol aiming it at Felicity. "Hello?" He said

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 01:01:48 AM »
Ray turned into the river, and continued on. He'd considered adding a helium bag to his boat, to enable zepplin-style flight. It'd be a lot easier to get around...Ray shook his head, and shouted after one of the soldiers. "Hey! You guys part of the 13th Infantry? I've got a supply shipment for you!"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 01:15:37 AM »
The soldiers all could be seen staring at the swamp the other men were walking into, one of them turned and looked at Ray, "Yes, we were just moving up towards the camp not to far from here. Why don't you come with us."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 01:30:20 AM »
A very-near-death scientist laid on the ground, slowly dying, he saw the guns pointed at what he called 'daughter', and he brought up his own gun, a fairly well-kept pistol that still shone with a chrome finish, but kept it at his side, "You... with the gun... put it down...", he stopped for a few seconds and started violently coughing, "Gah... I can't move much anymore.... but in my final words as I drift away... treat my daughter nicely... everything you should know about her... is in that console... also... tell her....", the scientist drifted away and he went near limp, "I love... her...", his body then went limp and it started to spit rain slightly.    His body laid against the building's collapsed original entrance, but the hole was large enough for people to fit through. The ceiling was still there, broken in places, but still enough cover to keep the inside dry... to an extent.

Felicity floated inside the pod, strings of revolving fabric floating around her to block her personal parts, but would attach to her as drifting clothing if she was removed.

the computer was covered from the rain by an overhang of thick leaves, and on the computer it told of cautions about Felicity, that she cannot touch water or else it will hurt her, and her name, and that she loved malt bread and dry seasoned chicken.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2017, 01:43:04 AM »
(This time era that I've created doesn't have computers and terminals. We're just transitioning from the Medieval age to a strange World War 1 hybrid. Just an FYI, I'll keep the pods and tubes just not the console.)

the officer looked over at Felicity and would look at her, his face was a mix between wonder and confusion. "Anyone see anything like this?" One of the soldiers replied, "No, sir." He scuffed and tried finding a way to open it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2017, 01:48:56 AM »
((Then just say there's a stack of records, and one with a red, white, and black ribbon on it))

The pod had 4 turn dials on one of the panes of glass, along with a pistol-shaped hole at the bottom of the opening to the pod. The hole required the pistol from the scientist.

Felicity stayed asleep and floating.

If the officer had any loose metallic change, then that change would've flung to the black bars of magnets as they were quite strong.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 01:51:00 AM »
The officer looked over at the pistol on the ground, he picked it up and inserted into the machine, the soldiers just stared at it, they've clearly never seen something this advanced.

One of the soldiers rushed towards the documents and read over them.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2017, 01:57:08 AM »
The door of the pod slowly fell down and a white mist floated out onto the ground and the pieces of fabric attached to her body into the shape of a flowing white dress(minus the blindfold) and as all of the mist went out, the machine whirred down and stopped working and Felicity started to fall forward out of the pod, her eyes still closed and herself still asleep.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 02:01:20 AM »
the officer quickly tried to catch her. The soldiers all gasped and took a few steps back.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 02:06:52 AM »
Felicity fell into the officer's arms, but she didn't land hard as her body slowed greatly into the officer's arms.   She looked like an angel as she slept, and her dress and fur was really soft.