The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Metal Frenzy  (Read 2393 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Metal Frenzy
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 02:08:56 AM »
the officer stood up and looked at his men, "Quickly get me something to put her in." They nodded and quickly ran off. Shortly they came back with a wagon, the officer put her in it.

One of the soldiers asked, "Should we wake her up?" The officer nodded and gently shook her, "Hey... Wake up."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2017, 02:13:06 AM »
Felicity slowly woke up from being shook and opened her eyes halfway and then soon slowly sat up, "Huh?... where am I?... Who are you?", as she woke up, her light became a tiny bit more brighter.

In the scroll, it would  say that her memory had been wiped from before, but she did remember her adopted father, but in her mind, he was away on a business trip as that's what they changed her mind to think.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2017, 02:17:32 AM »
The officer took his hat off and smiled, "Don't worry, you're safe with us." He stood up and tried helping her up, "Do you need help?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2017, 02:23:19 AM »
Felicity went to the edge of the wagon and looked at the ground and shook her head, "N-no.... I'm fine...", she felt embarrassed about that water and liquid can hurt her, and she didn't want to say anything about it.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 04:41:26 PM »
Ray anchored his boat and dismounted, bringing a large metal box with him. Packed with food, water and ammunition, the raccoon had found the box on shore a few days back. He fell in line with the soldiers, following them to camp.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 04:59:10 PM »
The sky started rain, and where Felicity was, she didn't like it at all, "Rain?... oh no... please! G-get me somewhere dry!", as one droplet of rain hit her head, she clutched that spot and groaned, then as another hit her she whined out in pain as the droplets that fell on her made her whine and eventually start to cry, "P-please!"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2017, 01:46:29 AM »
Felicity howled in pain from the rain now pelting her, "It hurts so much!"