The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for people to start a serious RP with! :3 (Future scene/action)  (Read 2888 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
So i wanna do a serious RP, future style action, adventure.

I usually have my lore to use as a scene for my RPs, ill tell you a bit about it and this is a sign up thread so feel free to sign up.

So my lore is set in the year of 4043, where the world is controlled and ruled by an AI called the AnviOS.
its for (Advanced Nanotechnological Virtual Intelligent Operating System)
The AnviOS is run by an AI fox with the name Mittie, she is the face of the AnviOS and one of the richest people alive, she has an adopted son, Skya who is the commander of the DIP unit, its the future worlds answer for a private owned military police organization, they make and enforce the rules and no one has anything to say, Skya is a lennix dragon, only dragons work for the DIP.

Image of Mittie:

Image of Skya:

Both Mittie and Skya fights for the greater good, besides corrupted companies and an evil mercenary with the code name Silke who wants nothing but the death of the AnviOS.

AnviOS:
The AnviOS is one of the most advanced piece of technology on the planet, Mittie who runs it is an Android, a synthetic fox, you can't even see the difference if not she tells you. Its owned by the largest companies on the planet "The Ecka gruppe" who also provides power to the biggest city on the planet with the name of "Raze City" located in the middle of england and has territory that stretches over sea to Denmark too. The Ecka Gruppe is owned by Milla von Doclan Ecka, Daughter of the company's founder, Lennice Doclan von Ecka who died several years ago.

Image of Silke:

I don't have an image of Milla yet, its yet to come.

Avare:
This is a company owned by its own AI, another Mittie like AI but designed to be a counterpart to Mittie and the AnviOS, does the same except it has its limits, Avare controls the worlds utilities rather then tech, garbage collection, sewers, power lines and fresh water and so on. The company is owned by Felix Arström, a red fox Android AI just like Mittie, feral and all except a little bit less advanced tech wise and of the opposite gender. Felix is Mitties best friend of not boyfriend but he has a company to run and Mittie does as well.

Image of Felix:

Malaska:
This is a private owned Company started and still run by Skyas all time best pal and companion Cida Charival Malaska.
Cida is a Meqwicka dragon, her body temperature is in a constant 5 degrees C and may not increase. Her company, the Malaska Institute is a chemical manufacturing plant, they produce and store chemicals, harmless and potent. Cida is a chemist and the inventor of the Cryogen liquid which is -300 degrees C and is stored in special containers as seen on this image of her.

Image of Cida:

I have a cobble more characters but we will se if they will be used in this RP :3

So what do you say, wanna give it a go. if so i am more than ready :3 Just sign up with character and abilities in the post section.

RULES: (I wanna be clear about those)
No meta game, at all (Controlling other characters then yours)
No OP play, if you die you can become alive again but be realistic
No magic, this is a real life based tech and science RP so i would prefer no magic users
Everyone has a chance, I am the gamemaster but you can all add in ideas in this OOC when playing, just make sure everyone accepts and thinks the same as you do.
Please wait to everyone has posted before posting again (If possible) if you wanna quit, tell me and its alright :3
Keep the RP alive, if you get bored or get enough don't ruin it for the other people, quit or ask me for another role or identity, we can figure stuff out :3

Anyone can join, by previous RP skills may be needed, if you aren't familiar with RPs contact me and we can figure something out :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Looking for people to start a serious RP with! :3 (Future scene/action)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:30:29 AM »
I'd like to join, but for the roleplay, I'd like to play as my digital dragon (Its a closed species) Felicity: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/21822340/

How I'd impliment her would be from an old and forgotten space station that as it breaks off from orbit and starts to break apart in the atmosphere, the station's AI launches a child copy of itself in the form of a multi coloured egg out at a safe tragectory to cause a linear crater upon impact, with it landing mere miles away from the Capitol in which this roleplay starts in.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 08:01:43 AM »
Alright, noted :) welcome to the RP Razuel, id still need a full character sheet with name and species and abilities and so on from you so just when you get time feel free to post it here and you are in! :3
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 02:28:52 PM »
Name: Felicity / Prototype F-3L

Species: Digital Dragon

Abilities/powers: Felicity is able to conduct and leech electricity from any device; Felicity can assemble a physical form with the assistance of her personal nanobots; She camadjust her size depending on how much power she has.

Weaknesses:
All digital Dragons share the same weaknesses; She is weak to Lightning Rods, any form of water, EMPs.
When a Digital Dragon becomes very weak, they can't really fie,  they just revert in age to their infant stage or back into an egg to repair.

Bio:
For many years, Felicity was stuck inside a space station with no humans or anthros to speak to as all had died, so in a desperate attempt, Felicity gave life to an old Digital Dragon Egg that was left in storage and put her child back-up into the egg and within moments the egg too colour and was set.  Afterwards of loading the egg into a pod, Felicity Prime, put the station out of orbit and as the whole station hit the atmosphere, the pod was shot out at a safe trajectory at an area just outside the Capitol,  but far enough to be barely seen.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 02:37:32 PM »
Name: Felicity / Prototype F-3L

Species: Digital Dragon

Abilities/powers: Felicity is able to conduct and leech electricity from any device; Felicity can assemble a physical form with the assistance of her personal nanobots; She camadjust her size depending on how much power she has.

Weaknesses:
All digital Dragons share the same weaknesses; She is weak to Lightning Rods, any form of water, EMPs.
When a Digital Dragon becomes very weak, they can't really fie,  they just revert in age to their infant stage or back into an egg to repair.

Bio:
For many years, Felicity was stuck inside a space station with no humans or anthros to speak to as all had died, so in a desperate attempt, Felicity gave life to an old Digital Dragon Egg that was left in storage and put her child back-up into the egg and within moments the egg too colour and was set.  Afterwards of loading the egg into a pod, Felicity Prime, put the station out of orbit and as the whole station hit the atmosphere, the pod was shot out at a safe trajectory at an area just outside the Capitol,  but far enough to be barely seen.

Cute :3 and very nice, interesting character :D ill make my sheet last but EMPs oh no, its one of my characters abilities, i hope we are friends in the RP then :3 would hurt the cute digital dragon or get hurt for that matter :P

I noted your sheet in my RP folder so ill always remember

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 02:44:11 PM »
The emp is a weakness.

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 145 pounds
  • Build: Slim, good leg muscles. Decent upper body strength
  • Currently: Curious
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 06:21:15 AM »
Hey, I wouldn't mind joining this! Looks great! Though I'll have to re-read the post so I can figure out exactly what's going on XD

It's 1:30 am by the time I post this, hence I'll need to re-read. Love the art and characters though!
"I want money. I want power. I want women. I want to save this world. The way I see it, greed is no different than hope. You don't see a problem with having too much hope do you?" ~Lin Yao/Greed

"You've got a pretty warped view of ethics, don't you?" ~Edward Elric

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 01:23:56 PM »
Thanks, the art and characters are from my own storyline i made :3 the same story we would run the RP in, sure just post a character reference and you are written in :)

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 145 pounds
  • Build: Slim, good leg muscles. Decent upper body strength
  • Currently: Curious
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2017, 04:16:16 AM »
I must be absolutely stupid, but I can't quite dumb the story down to understand what's exactly happening XD

Would you mind giving it a very quick explanation and what everyone will be doing? Thank you >~<
"I want money. I want power. I want women. I want to save this world. The way I see it, greed is no different than hope. You don't see a problem with having too much hope do you?" ~Lin Yao/Greed

"You've got a pretty warped view of ethics, don't you?" ~Edward Elric

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 02:12:56 PM »
Okay so, my story takes place in this far future where the human race got extinct in a nuclear war for resources back in 2639, the war ended with the extinction of the human species in 2663, In our timeline its now the year of 4043 where the world no longer has an functioning government and instead run by this company called the Ecka gruppe, the run things using their Artificial Intelligence named the AnviOS, everything from personal data storage to internet and utilities are run using this system, the AI part is the cute arctic fox named Mittie who is an android running the entire system. the Ecka gruppe has this private police agency called the DIP where dragons work to ensure a safe world by getting rid of criminals and terrorists alike. Here Skya works as the commanding officer of the DIP, the Ecka gruppe no longer owns the DIP but they have have a paw in its resources still. There is lots of other companies in the game, like Avare who is a direct counterpart to Ecka and produces about the same tech and equipment but pretty much owns the modern Phone market and are getting the TV market taken over as well, they just has better optical tech and better interfacing in their devices. Malaska is another company who produces, medicine and cleaning chemicals and other chemical compunds for the consumer... and weapons, secretly making chemical warfare weapons for the common furry. Owned and maintained by Cida, a dragon who loves everyone but likes eaning a little cash meanwhile, she is an educated Chemist and is the brain behind the medicine and weaponry. There is lots to the lore but it all pretty much takes place in the city of Raze City UK, the planetary capitol with over 4 Billion inhabitants.

There is no planned plot as of yet, but ill make a quick villain and figure out how it will be run, but you know its an RP so thing change depending on you guys actions :)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 06:03:57 PM »
Hey i would like to join as well, is there still room?
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 08:50:43 PM »
Yeah, waiting for a few people to join my dear :) i wanna know when you all have time to go just post your entry sheet here :3

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2017, 02:20:21 AM »
I am doing so after i post this response, the character i will be using is new so i am still working out details. However it will probably be some kind of mutant, because surely with all the science and high tech stuff around either these things appear on accident or on purpose.

Post Merge: February 08, 2017, 03:12:28 AM
Name: Anne S. Quincy

Species: Formally was a mouse, has now mutated in a pile of living pink ooze.

Abilities: Anne's body may seem squishy and soft but her ooze is very similar to ballistics gel, able to absorb bullets and heavy hits like they were nothing. Her body is also capable of molding itself to fit through small cracks and door ways so long as she takes time to compress herself as well as form herself into an effective barrier to protect her friends. If she gather's her mass she can also fling mighty slams onto her enemies and knock them flat on their butts.

Weakness's: Anne's body may be capable of taking a lot of abuse, but that can turn against her as her body is not stable. If she takes too much punishment she risks knocking herself unconscious and becoming a useless puddle on the ground till she can recover, which is actually quite a long time. Also while Anne has learned to control her movements to some extent her body doesn't always cooperate with her, meaning that she has difficulty with things that require finesse and dexterity such as dodging out of the way of an attack or trying to type on a computer. Anything that requires quick movements or fine manipulation is very hard for her to deal with.

Bio: Anne was once normal girl living a somewhat normal life until she was plucked off the streets and dragged off against her will. The people who had taken her were an underground group of illegal scientist who were experimenting on random homeless individuals to accomplish god knows what. Anne knows nothing of what her tormentors wanted and could care less as they put her through procedure after procedure. With each one Anne went through her body slowly began to lose composition as cohesion until eventually her body melted entirely. With the amount of trauma Anne went through it's a wonder how she didn't die of shock and even more miraculous was out of most of the people that went through these procedures, Anne was the only one who managed to hold onto her sanity. While the scientists thought that this was a break through in whatever they were trying to achieve, their celebrations didn't last long as DIP raided their facility soon after.

All the scientist's were arrested and charged for multiple accounts of kidnapping and grossly inhumane practices. Many of those who were put through these horrible experiments did not survive for much longer as their minds were gone as well as their bodies...except for Anne. Anne is most likely either being held by DIP as she is not fit to live in normal society or is just being put under their watchful gaze. (Up to you Skya though since I don't know what DIP would do with a situation like this, these are just my guesses.) However while many of the scientists were arrested, the mastermind who orchestrated all these kidnapping has managed to avoid capture. The scientist don't even truly know who this man really was as they simply were blind followers (though they'd never admit to being such) and only refer to this individual as Dr. Stitches. (Doesn't have to be a main villain but i'd like him to at least be a side villain, if allowed.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 03:12:28 AM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

• Optimistic Owl
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 01:37:55 PM »
Alright Magic, thats understood you are written up :)

We are 3 now, do we need more? can i create the official RPs now or?

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 01:39:27 PM »
I think three is enough, but i will wait for the other's opinion as well