The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 13833 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #570 on: April 12, 2017, 07:56:28 PM »
Raz reached out for Ray, running to him to grab onto his pant leg, tugging at it whenever he would try to walk away.

Gypsie sat in her cage, groaning as if she were sick, so when a guard came close to her cage, yelling at her with a question, and when she didn't reply, the guard came into her cage and Gypsie grabbed him by the head and posed him in front of her as she attempted to walk out of the cage, keeping one of her sharp claws pressed against the guard's neck, pressing it gently against his neck.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #571 on: April 13, 2017, 12:12:48 AM »
"Whatever the reason," Blue said to Ray, "thank you."

"Raz, we should go. We need to get to someplace safe. Everyone seems to be after you, for whatever reason. I know someone that should be able to protect you, but we should get moving, alright?"
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #572 on: April 13, 2017, 12:56:51 AM »
 As soon as Gypsie set foot outside her cell, two gigantic sentry guns trained on her immediately. The barrels began to spin up, preparing to fire. "Halt, or be destroyed," the robotic voice barked.

Ray pulled himself away from Raz, and continued moving.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #573 on: April 13, 2017, 03:02:05 AM »
Gypsie growled and pressed her sharp claw against the guard's neck, hiding herself from view behind the guard.   Gypsie spoke to the guard, "Make them turn off or I will kill you!", the guard panicked and spoke in the only language he could speak fluently, "Herunterfahren! Heilige Scheiße! Herunterfahren!"(Shut down! Holy Shit! Shut down!), the guard would be quivering as Gypsie pressed her claw against his neck, ready to dart, her hands already on an access card from the guard's pocket.

Raz fell onto the ground and tried to get up again but didn't manage, he then tried to call out for Ray, but his words fell short as tears welled in his eyes, despite having known Ray for a short time, Raz had grown fond of him, and it hurt him to see Ray leave now.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 03:04:15 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #574 on: April 13, 2017, 04:42:20 AM »
The guns opened fire, their twenty millimeter projectiles spitting forth with a chorus of 'chunks chunks chunks'. The poor merc's body armor couldn't withstand the giant rounds, and he was reduced to a messy pile of meat and goo. The guns continued to track Gypsie, their firepower unmatched by anything in the building.

As the sentries opened fire, containment guards were deployed to the wing Gypsie was located. Armed with adjustable stun batons, gas-grenades and stingball rifles, their sole purpose was to stop Gypsie from getting free.

Scientists in the Blackburn labs had made great strides with Gypsie's serum, as rough duplicates were poured into glass vials.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #575 on: April 13, 2017, 12:47:28 PM »
Gypsie dropped the body and lunged at the one of the turrets, jamming her claw inside it and cutting it down before trying to lunge at the other, guarding her face with her metal claw.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #576 on: April 20, 2017, 04:41:45 AM »
As the guards rushed in, all connection to the building were sealed, and Giovanni's voice boomed over the intercom. "What do you want, Gypsie?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #577 on: April 20, 2017, 12:10:55 PM »
Gypsie tore the other turret from the ceiling and threw it to the ground, to then look at the speaker, "What does it **censor** look like!? I want to get out of here!", she then added on, "And the serum 2ont do anything for you! It makes your blood boil if you don't have the genes for it... but if you make it past 2 days without headaches and growing pains, you're safe... otherwise, Poof,  there goes your head.", she chuckled and looked menacing towards the guards.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #578 on: April 20, 2017, 02:07:57 PM »
Giovanni smiled. "So, how's about a deal? You let us get a single, complete copy of your DNA, and I'll personally give you a nearly infinite supply of your serum?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #579 on: April 20, 2017, 07:10:26 PM »
Gypsie growled and shook her head, "Tough shit! I'm not giving you a single bit of me!", she looked at the guards and growled deeply at them, her claw infront of her belly.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2017, 12:18:18 AM »
Giovanni sighed. "Then I'll leave you in there until your accelerated aging cripples or kills you. I'm a patient man, Gypsie."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #581 on: April 21, 2017, 01:41:06 AM »
Gypsie paid no mind to Giovanni's voice as she crouched down to the floor, tapping her claw on the floor, listening for a hollow area, but to the others, it would appear that she was simply trying to intimidate.

Her ear twitched,  she had found what she was looking for, it sounded hollow, and from what she could tell, it was a vent, so with this knowledge, she crouched behind her metal claw hand and slowly pressed into the metal floor, the metal floor creaking with strain as it broke, "This isn't the first time I've been in a glorified prison... but burning from the inside out is the least of your concerns... just wait for the explosions...", still, this would seem like an intimidation attempt on the guards there.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #582 on: April 21, 2017, 03:08:18 AM »
Suddenly, a strong electrical current pulsed through the vent Gypsie was attempting to escape through. The guards began to close around Gypsie, their stun rods arcing with electricity.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #583 on: April 21, 2017, 10:42:03 AM »
Gypsie recoiled her hand and let out a loud scream as her body writhed and squirmed from the electricity surging through her,  but the metal floor wouldn't help the case for the soldier's as the surge would affect them to, and Gypsie 2ould struggle to.make sure of this as she arched the electricity to spread across the ground she was on.

As she would struggle, she would start drooling as she started to lose conciousness, trying to stay adamant on not letting Giovanni take her DNA

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #584 on: April 21, 2017, 11:26:13 AM »
The guards' hard-rubber boot soles kept them from feeling the shocking sting, and closed even closer.

Giovanni sighed. "Tsk tsk tsk...this could've been avoided Gypsie. Just one strand of your DNA. Blood sample, hair sample..." As he spoke, a guard brought out a large syringe-type device and pulled some of Gypsie's saliva. "Even spit works. I wanted to keep you around, dear. You seemed kinda fun. But it's nice to know you're a real Debbie Downer."