The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 13945 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #540 on: March 16, 2017, 05:02:14 AM »
Felicity chuckled, but the chuckles soon fade as she noticed a new file,  I side being an assortment of names, Felicity began listing them off, asking Ray if any of the meant anything.

Raz sat back down, watching the bride in the skies, to which he simply looked at them, his wings flapping periodically... but Raz was still too weak to fly.  His wing needed to heal from earlier events.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #541 on: March 16, 2017, 03:58:35 PM »
Ray shrugged. "A few of the names are Giovanni's friends, like Lambeur and Dafonz. The rest are employees that're lower security than I am." Ray stopped as they reached Krazz, who waved nonchalantly in return. Ray sighed, and dismounted the car.

Krazz smiled and gestured to Raz. "Little feller showed up barfin' all over everything. So I figured we'd best get 'im out."
Ray nodded. "Sure enough. Looks like the dragling those marks were carrying."
Krazz shook his head, his aged features creased in displeasure. "Tol' ya not t'be doin' that stuff, boy. Anyway, figured you'd have a better angle on what t'do."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #542 on: March 16, 2017, 06:12:45 PM »
Raz stopped his jumping, trying to fly, when he noticed Ray approaching, unsure of what to do, Raz scuttled behind Krazz, trying to hide.

Felicity looked back at through Ray's eyes and she yelled inside his head, "That's the dragling?  What's so special about him?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #543 on: March 17, 2017, 01:15:11 AM »
Ray shrugged. "Giovanni gets what he wants, I guess this little guy is important." The raccoon knelt, and offered a paw. "Don't worry little guy, I'm not gonna take you back there."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #544 on: March 17, 2017, 03:41:21 AM »
Raz backed up, viewing Ray as one of the purple raccoons, scaring him a little bit as he tried to hide more behind Krazz

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #545 on: March 17, 2017, 09:00:05 AM »
(Me and blue's situation is dictated by what Moka does next , and they haven't posted in ages, sorry)
rah!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #546 on: March 17, 2017, 10:09:09 AM »
Ray sighed. "Seems the seeds of distrust art already sown." He stood, and adjusted his suit. "Krazz, you should get back to the facility." The elderly raccoon nodded, starting towards his car.
Ray looked down at Raz. "What were the names of your friends? Blue and Rick, right?" He whipped his phone from his pocket. "Felicity, look up one of my recent marks, should be named Blue. Get me his number if you could, please."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #547 on: March 17, 2017, 01:51:32 PM »
Raz looked back at Krazz as he walked away, unsure of what to do until he perked up from hearing Blue's and Rick's name, "Bluuu? Ric....hard?"

Felicity quickly looked through the marks after finding the folder, "Found it!... it's up and ready to call when you're ready.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #548 on: March 17, 2017, 05:31:30 PM »
Ray nodded. "Yeah, gimme a sec." He dialed the number, and waited.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #549 on: March 18, 2017, 12:04:59 AM »
"Maybe Ludwig could help me," Blue said, thinking of an old badger he knew. He didn't know him very well, but, still... it was all he had to go on-

Suddenly, his pocket buzzed rhythmically. Blue cocked his head. Richard? He wondered as he retrieved his cell.

"Anonymous," he read on the screen. He shrugged and tapped the green circle as he brought it up to his head. "Blue speaking, may I ask who is calling?..."
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #550 on: March 20, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »
Ray shook his head. "If I told you, you won't show. I've got your little dragon, safe and sound. Corner of Galveston and Carasol ST. Parking lot of the apartment building nearby." He then hung up, and looked down at Raz. "Blue answered, but I don't think Richard was with him little friend." Ray sighed, and sat. "I'm sorry my associates treated you as they did."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #551 on: March 20, 2017, 08:00:25 PM »
Raz looked at Ray, walking a bit toward him, "Blu 'c'-ome? No Rihard?", Raz said as tears started to fill his eyes as he missed them both dearly, "Where Rihard!?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #552 on: March 21, 2017, 01:02:56 AM »
Ray shook his head. "No tears, dragling. He's alive I'm sure. I just don't have his number. Blue will know where he is, I'm positive of that."

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #553 on: March 22, 2017, 12:19:15 AM »
Blue blinked and stared at his phone after the abrupt "click."

"It's a trap," he said, almost certain. "But I've got nothing to lose. And I'll do everything in my power to keep that dragon from harm. He doesn't deserve it."

He pocketed the phone and brushed his paw over the gun that Hank had lent him just the other day.

He took a deep breath, then pushed off the ground, his speed climbing to that of a full run in an instant.

"Raz, here I come."
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #554 on: March 22, 2017, 03:29:02 AM »
Ray looked at Raz, curious about the stone lodged in the dragling's chest. "Felicity, you got any idea what that thing in his chest is?"