The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mafia2: Cupcakes (GAMEOVER)  (Read 11270 times)

Offline White Mage

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Nice seeing you today!
    • Awards
  • Species: Token Human
Re: Mafia: A Wonderful Vacation (Day 2)
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2017, 12:15:33 AM »
Page Top!

Vote Count 3.1

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

None Voted

Not voting (5) – Kyle, Pyraff, Air Wolf, Rocco Taco, Michen
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

With Five players alive, it takes three votes to lynch.

Deadline for Day Three is the 28th of January, which is SIX days from now.
I'm at the borderline of my faith,
I'm at the hinterland of my devotion
In the front line of this battle of mine
But I'm still alive... I'm the soldier of love

-Sade

Offline Air Wolf

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Mafia: A Wonderful Vacation (Day 3)
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2017, 11:13:00 PM »
Rocco is a little strange but he wouldn't hurt anyone unless it was to protect others from an immediate threat

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #152 on: January 24, 2017, 01:59:21 PM »
Michen looked around. There were a lot of accusations being thrown around, but who was right? Was anyone right in the first place? Was there a way to check? Michen cringed, as the whole situation only seemed to give them a headache.

Offline White Mage

• Avid Aardvark
  • Nice seeing you today!
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2017, 11:09:40 PM »

Vote Count 3.2

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

None Voted

Not voting (5) – Kyle, Pyraff, Air Wolf, Rocco Taco, Michen
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Deadline for Day Three is the 28th of January, which is FIVE days from now.

-Sade

Offline kylethefox

• Dancing Dragon
  • Its been so long XD
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: classic fox colors
  • Height: 6.2
  • Weight: 130 (i am pretty skinny!)
  • Build: small muscles (but i know martial arts!)
  • Currently: bored, im free to talk about anything!! (seriously anything!!)
« Reply #154 on: January 25, 2017, 05:54:14 PM »
well we have to vote someone before the time runs out!

VOTE: rocco

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #155 on: January 25, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
well we have to vote someone before the time runs out!

VOTE: rocco

So you got onto us for jumping to conclusions but now you want to just start wiping furs out without as much as an accusation? Sounds like Mr. Mafia just wants to continue to get two kills a day. You're doing exactly what I'd do if I had to be mafia. Quiet and let everyone else kill, then pop in near the end to keep it going

Vote: Kyle

Offline White Mage

• Avid Aardvark
  • Nice seeing you today!
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: January 25, 2017, 09:49:20 PM »
Drama! lol

Vote Count 3.3

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyle (1) - Rocco Rex,

Rocco Rex (1) - Kyle,

Not voting (3) –  Pyraff, Air Wolf, Michen
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Deadline for Day Three is the 28th of January, which is FOUR days from now.
[/quote]

-Sade

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: January 25, 2017, 09:52:30 PM »
Michen looked at Kyle and Rocco arguing with each other. They didn't seem to like each other, especially since they have been arguing before...

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
« Reply #158 on: January 25, 2017, 09:53:08 PM »
"Air, Michen, you each know me. You know me especially well Air. You both know I wouldn't kill or hurt furs. We have to stop Kyle"

Offline Pyraff

• Vibrating Furby
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: DragonWolf
  • Currently: I AM THE BEST WAFFLE.
« Reply #159 on: January 26, 2017, 01:23:11 AM »
You know, Kyle, Rocco does make a point, and he has a backer.
You've spent this whole time jumping on furs who throw accusations out, saying the first to accuse is the one who did it. But this time, down to the wire, you're just throwing accusations out there? Playing by your rules, then....

Vote: Kyle

Offline Air Wolf

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: January 26, 2017, 03:30:21 PM »
VOTE: Kyle

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: January 26, 2017, 06:40:19 PM »
Whatever was going on here, it defenitely seemed weird in some way. However, they realised one wrong vote could mean the end of the game. Figuring out who to vote on only seemed to get harder as time dragged on.

Offline Air Wolf

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: January 26, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »
(stupid internet wouldn't let me on fur the last 2 days)

Offline White Mage

• Avid Aardvark
  • Nice seeing you today!
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: January 27, 2017, 03:42:32 AM »
That's lynch!

Vote Count 3.4

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Kyle (3) - Rocco Rex, Pyraff, Air Wolf LYNCHED

Rocco Rex (1) - Kyle,

Not voting (1) – Michen
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

I'll be posting the write up tomorrow.

-Sade

Offline White Mage

• Avid Aardvark
  • Nice seeing you today!
    • Awards
Re: Mafia: A Wonderful Vacation (GAME OVER)
« Reply #164 on: January 28, 2017, 10:42:17 PM »
The day went at a break neck pace.

With Kyle, and Rocco immediately going at each other almost as soon as the day began. The other three looked on in surprise at the intensity between the two of them. They had seen the two harbor suspicions for each other on previous days, but nothing like this. All the under tones had been thrown out the window, and contention had reached a fever pitch. They looked as if they might leap up at any moment to fight each other hand, foot, and tooth.

Michen sat back looking conflicted, perhaps even defeated.

Pyraff, and Air wolf looked back and forth. Closely following the exchange they both seemed to come to the same silent conclusion.

They both got up and surrounded Kyle. Rocco folded his arms, “Looks like we’ve found our guy”. Rocco, pyraff, and Air wolf begin to physically drag Kyle towards the beach security office.
At first Kyle physically resisted them. Attempting to flail out of their grasp. But together they were far too strong for him. Kyle yelled saying, “You are making a mistake!”. The three of them ignored him. They looked on with stone faces as they moved Kyle down the beach. Soon Kyle just gives up.

Kyle was taken to the office and kicked off the beach. He was:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hello, Kyle, you are a Life Guard, (Town Doctor).

Abilities:
-During the day phase, you may use your vote and voice to lead town to victory.
-Each night you may protect another player, if the player you selected is hit with the mafia’s factional kill you will prevent their death. Be sure to pm your host (me) with who you wish to protect each night.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats have been eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.

Rocco, Pyraff, and Air wolf returned to Michen. Pyraff stepped up confidently and said, “Good work guys. We’ve eliminated the threat to the beach!” Rocco jostled Air wolf and said, “Haha, yeah, we won!”

“I hope so.” Air wolf says.

Michen seemed uncertain too.

It wasn’t that late into the day, but none of them really found much else to talk about so together the four of them decided to call it a day. They all went out to eat dinner together, Rocco’s treat at one of the local restaurants. Eventually the mood lightened up, and they all became much more confidant that they made the right decision. In the middle of dinner Pyraff excused herself. A couple hours later the three of them had finished up, and headed off to their own apartments. 

--/-/-/-/-/-/-/- 

Michen dreaded going back to their apartment. It was sooo hard for them to unlock doors…

But to their surprise they came back to their apartment to find beach security camping out there. Michen asked, “Is everything alright”.

One of the security guards clears his throat and walks over to Michen. He casually replies, “Why yes, everything is fine”. After a beat he asks, “So now, Michen was it? You do realize that littering on the beach is against the law right?”

Michen paused, “Why, yes. I wouldn’t I know that?”

The security guard smirks. He pulls a vanilla folder from his vest pocket and says, “Then how do you explain these?” Within the folder there were many photos all of which had a poorly photo shopped Michen standing amongst litter, trash and garbage that washed up onto the beach. There was even a photo of a tipped over trash can, and a mischievous looking Michen standing next to it. The guard put it back into his vest pocket. “These photos were dropped off anonymously at the office earlier tonight” The Guard started, “the suspect in the photos is you correct?”

Michen, mortified, responded, “Yes! No! I mean, that is me, but I didn’t do any of the things in those photos!”

The guard chuckled, “Lets book em’ boys”.

Michen was arrested for littering, and subsequently banned from the beach. Michen was a:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hello, Michen, you are a Regular Tourist, (Vanilla townie).

Abilities:

Win Condition:
You win when all threats have been eliminated and there is at least one town-aligned player alive.
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

On the other end of the apartments a tired Air wolf slept out the night. Unbeknownst to him two shady figures picked the lock to his apartment, and creeped inside.

They surrounded his bed, one producing two fake tiki torches that emuted a bright red light. The other produced a rope. Once the torches were placed on both feet of the bed the figure with the rope jumped on the sleeping Air wolf.

Air wolf yelped and fought off his attacker. Unfortently though he was in a bad postion becase once he started getting out of the hands of the first figure the second one put all their wight on Air wolf to pin his arms down. After a minute or two more Air wolf was successfully hog tied.

The second figure flicked the torches’ switch and the whole room lit up in a bright red light. The light revealed two figures with grotesque masks over their face. Made all the more frightening by the red highlights of the lamp. Air wolf attempted to cry out in fear, but was hushed by a towel that one of the figures crammed into his mouth.

The figure on the left, the one that had a rope, leaned over and hissed into Air wolfs ear, “We’re the…” there was an awkward pause, “We’re the CULT OF THE EVENING PALM TREE”. They forced a really raspy laugh. Then continued, “In the name of the CULT OF THE EVENING PLAM TREE we here by curse you!!!”

The one standing next to the torches whispered incantations that sounded strikingly similar to pig latin.

“If you do not leave this place tomorrow then you shall die!!!”

Air wolf made muffled noises of dismay.

The first figure stepped back as the second one began chanting, “Sacrifice, Sacrifice”. After the a momens hesitation the first joined in. They got progressively louder. Until they were practically shouting at Air wolf while standing over him.

Air wolf passed out from terror.

The figures chuckled as they took their gear and left the room. The first one said, “I think you could of thought of a better name, naming it after the hotel was kinda stupid” The other laughed, “Yeah, but Air totally fell for it!”

In the morning Air wolf packed up his things and left without speaking to anyone. He was a:
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hello, Air Wolf, you are a Regular Tourist, (Vanilla townie).

Abilities:

Win Condition:
 -/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

The two remaining vacationers over looked the beach.

Pyraff was free to practice her surfing with no other surfers she had to share the waves with. She was eager to get tuned for the upcoming surfing contest. She was:

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hello, Pyraff, you are a Surf Hogging Tourist, (Mafia Goon). Your teammate is player Rocco Rex.

Abilities:
-During the day phase, you may use your vote and voice to lead town to destruction.
-Fractional communication with your Mafioso teammates.
-Fractional kill that you, or a buddy, may use during the night phase.

Win Condition:
You win when town is no longer the majority.

Rocco Rex Had the beach sand all to himself. He could search for treasure to his heart’s content with no interference with other beach goes taking up space with their chairs and towels. Rocco Rex was a: 

Spoiler for Hidden:
Hello, Rocco Rex, you are a Metal Detecting Tourist, (Mafia Neapolitan). Your teammate is player Pyraff.

Abilities:
-During the day phase, you may use your vote and voice to lead town to destruction.
-Fractional communication with your Mafioso teammates.
-Fractional kill that you, or a buddy, may use during the night phase.
-Each night you may choose to check another player to see if they are “vanilla”, or “non-vanilla”.   Be sure to pm your host (me) with who you wish to check each night.

Win Condition:
You win when town is no longer the majority.

THE MAFIA HAS ENDGAMED THE TOWN IN A FLAWLESS VICTORY

GAME OVER FOLKS, AND THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Post game discussion starts now, any dead players, or non players form the outside, may give thoughts on the game!

I look forward to hearing your thoughts! :)

-Sade