The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Limbo: Operation Purgatory [Story RP]  (Read 4614 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Limbo: Operation Purgatory [Story RP]
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2016, 06:22:29 AM »
Cherri woke up again. She didn't want to open her eyes just in case it wasn't just a nightmare, but eventually, the eased open and the panic set in again. She slowly sat up, peering down to the floor. Again, she called out, hoping to get some help. "H-...H-Hello...? A-Anybody...?"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2016, 06:39:27 AM »
Zaida's ears twitch before she pushed herself off the bed and onto her feet her. She looked down at the feline on the bed but not approaching. "Who are you?" The monstress asked.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2016, 06:57:52 AM »
Cherri shuffled back a little away from Zaida, realising she wasn't alone in the room. "U-Umm.... I-I'm um... I'm C-Cherri..."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Faolyn

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: Normal
  • Build: Lithe and muscular
  • Currently: Moody
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2016, 01:29:08 PM »
The sharp sound of voices helped clear Faolyn's mind. The static sounds along with the muffled music made her head start to spin. She tried to locate the sound of the two people talking but it seemed like the voices bounced off of the walls at all angles. "Will you keep it down?" she hissed, trying to make out any faces or bodies in the darkness. The hazy way the room was lit was too bright for her night senses to kick in, but too dark to actually make out anything except for the nature of the room and the slime on the walls. "I don't care about who you are or how you got here until we figure out a way to get out."
Unlike the lion and the bear, the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Species: Winged Red Fox
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 149
  • Build: Skinny, Feminine features
  • Currently: Why do spiders keep crawling onto me? Dammit Australia T.T
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2016, 01:40:11 PM »
(Is this open?)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2016, 01:41:12 PM »
((Pretty sure it is. Stowe would've changed the title if it wasn't))

Reference of Alka

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Orange w/ long blue hair, white tipped tail, ears and wings, white mouth and chest/stomach
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2016, 01:45:45 PM »
(Alrighty then)
Connor begins to open his eyes, not realising that this isn't just another average day, he reaches for his lightswitch, but when it wasn't there, he became alert, realising he isn't in his bed, he panicked, letting out an audible gasp

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2016, 06:19:50 PM »
Chapter 1 - Welcome Back
Chapter Theme (Garbage - Not Your Kind Of People)

The music stopped, silence... Nothing could be heard other than the sounds of the other anthros breath and voices.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2016, 07:00:54 PM »
"Well I do, so shut the hell up." She growled before the music which took her by surprise. Zaida approached the wall placing her hand over one of the hand prints trying to think. "I can't rem-" She sighed "Does anyone remember anything?... Anything at all?" She asked taking her hand off the print.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2016, 09:38:29 PM »
Geoff laid silent where he was while listening to the others. Despite lack of words and little movement, he shared their worry.

Offline Faolyn

• Avid Aardvark
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'2"
  • Weight: Normal
  • Build: Lithe and muscular
  • Currently: Moody
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 10:14:21 PM »
Faolyn shrugged, unfazed by the monster's threat. She gazed around the room, counting three other persons as her eyes adjusted to the strange darkness. "Don't remember a thing. One minute I'm in my house sleeping and the next I wake up here." She watched Zaida curiously as she felt the wall. Faolyn herself got up from the bed and inspected the opposite walls. She was careful not to touch any of the gooey substance, but she found an indentation cleverly hidden between two unoccupied beds. Stepping back, she realized, even in this light, that it was ever-so-slightly disclosed from the rest of the wall. An exit? The wolf pushed on it, but to no luck. Nothing budged. She pressed harder, using her shoulder, but the wall didn't give away. Faolyn growled under her breath and looked back at the others. "I think I found the exit, but I don't know how to open it," she barked, before turning back to the door.
Unlike the lion and the bear, the wolf doesn't perform in the circus.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2016, 11:13:53 PM »
Cherri didn't appreciate Faolyn's rude comment, and despite the hostility within Zaida's response, she found herself siding with the monster more. "Umm.. I-I can't umm... remember a t-thing..." she listened closely to the ambient noises, thinking that it wasn't by any coincidence that numbers kept appearing out of no-where.

Reference of Alka

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2016, 11:30:48 PM »
Geoff tried to think back as well but his brain was fuzzed up and dazed. The vague image of a dilapidated set of stairs crossed his mind, but that didn't make any sense. He opted to stay silent about it and scratched fitfully at his right forearm.

Offline David Le Fox

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 12:46:06 AM »
Connor lifts himself up "W-what the hell" he whispered, just under his breath but still audible

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2016, 01:38:51 AM »
A rather loud click could be heard coming from the door at the end of the hallway, a shadow could he seen moving from it and into the darkness