The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Enclosure (Sci-Fi Romance)  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Enclosure (Sci-Fi Romance)
« on: December 15, 2016, 04:00:53 AM »
Synopsis: This is Enclosure a Sci-Fi Epic story between a young army officer and an alien. His name is Zippo Codonis, he's part of planet Zik 's most elite team of extratarrestrial pioneers. On thier mission into deep space The Endurance (ship) encounters a strange alien ship which was wrecked but there's a survivor-a frozen alien. They bring her aboard and Codonis is put in charge of watching the alien. As they dethaw her the question remains 'is she hostile?', 'is she even alive?', 'did her ship malfunction or was it attacked?' Meanwhile Codonis develops feelings for her.
Author's note: Looking for an Rper (preferably female) who will commit to this little story I made. She may be alien but she's anthro, her true form will come later-right now she's inside a giant cube of ice which they surgically removed from her ship (she also in a mech suit which looks her entire body a lot like Samus Aran). As noted earlier this is a romance story.
The Beginning
Journal Entry #431: System Date 7.1.84 My name is Zippo Codonis: "I've been alone most my life. It hasn't bothered me-not until late. Not sure what this all is? The daydreaming and night thinking, like I could walk out on the ship's mass and fall into an ocean of stars. There's an obvious void inside me-a desire to have something greater than myself. For the past 10 years I've been on a deep space expedition. There's 23 of us on The Endurance, I'm the teams Linguist and Physicist. Recently we found a foreign ship abandoned on the neutral zone...or so we thought. Somehow the ship's internal temp equalizer malfunctioned, our data concluded it was an attack on 'Lazuras Ship'. I say 'Lazuras" because we found someone on board who was cryogenically frozen by liquid nitrogen. It seems the explosion blew a gas line which coincidentally saved her. At least we believe it's a her, based on slim figure and unconsclusive evidence. Once we brought her aboard it for some reason became my responsability to watch the creature. We're slowly thawing her, a process that could take weeks or months. We don't want to shock her system. End of entry."
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:04:42 AM by Cloud Titan »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
Re: Enclosure (Sci-Fi Romance)
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 06:47:58 PM »
{Ahahahah, well, I would be happy to do this, if you don't mind the fact that I'm already in one of your RPs at the moment cx But if you're happy to also do this with me, then that would be amazing <3 if not, I can delete this post. this plot sounds really cool though x}

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 08:05:08 PM »
((awesome pawsome! i'd be more than happy to try it with you =^^= haven't don't a romance RP in forever! you can reply if you want?))
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 08:06:35 PM »
This thread has been locked. Do try to avoid posting romance-centric role-plays in the future as it is against the rules.
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first