The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15156 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #405 on: April 03, 2017, 09:49:07 PM »
The wolf shook his head. "It's rather difficult to move around stealthily when you've got to drag some weight on your front around. Usually, they're better at getting information than assassination. Usually."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #406 on: April 03, 2017, 10:28:56 PM »
Clare frowned a little. "Society's useful when you know how to play the system, I suppose," she says, glancing down at herself. "I think I'd rather not rely on my breasts to get answers, though." She giggles. "Heh... full sentences.... At least that part's getting better. My body's going to be out of it for a while, though."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #407 on: April 03, 2017, 11:26:58 PM »
"Don't count on it too much." Al murmured at the food was brought to them. The machine just placed the plate down in front of them and went off to continue its duties. "There we go. Eat up" He said as he pushed the plate closer to Clare.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #408 on: April 03, 2017, 11:39:28 PM »
"Don't count on it too much." Al murmured at the food was brought to them. The machine just placed the plate down in front of them and went off to continue its duties. "There we go. Eat up" He said as he pushed the plate closer to Clare.

Shakily, Clare picked up a fork and a knife, then slowly tucked into the meal after a mumbled prayer of thanks. Despite her drunken state, she managed not to get anything on her, though some food ended up on the counter.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #409 on: April 04, 2017, 12:00:05 AM »
Al didn't watch, but instead looked down at his phone. A few numbers texting him that he didn't recognise, as well as a message from a police spy telling him one of his buddies got caught. Al rolled his eyes, not suprised considering how that was the same idiot which slipped and got the police in them in the first place.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2017, 04:28:55 AM »
Finishing her meal, Clare leaned back as far as she dared and rested her hands on her lap, grinning contentedly. "That definitely helped," she said to no one in particular, awkwardly pulling a communicator from her bag and tapping around on that for a bit.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: April 05, 2017, 06:19:20 AM »
"Good." He said, putting his phone away. "So... what do you do in your spare time?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2017, 10:42:40 PM »
Clare slipped the communicator away and leaned on the counter, glancing over at Al. "...Believe it or not, I like to paint," she says, swishing her tail softly. "For one thing."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2017, 11:35:11 PM »
Al scoffed and shook his head. "If a guy like me plays an instrument, it's totally believable that you paint. But, go on?" He said, with a slight grin.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: April 06, 2017, 02:51:54 AM »
Al scoffed and shook his head. "If a guy like me plays an instrument, it's totally believable that you paint. But, go on?" He said, with a slight grin.

Clare raised one eyebrow drunkenly. "I like to read, too, but... did you say you play an instrument?" she manages, hiccuping slightly.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: April 06, 2017, 03:14:40 AM »
Al nodded. "Multiple, actually. Piano, violin and drums." he said, lightly tapping the table. "It helps for disguises. That, and it can be relaxing to just play at times."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: April 07, 2017, 12:30:55 AM »
Clare nodded, grinning widely. "You should try painting sometime," she says, giggling like an idiot.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: April 07, 2017, 12:47:57 AM »
Al shook his head. "That requires a certain artistic vision that I don't have." He said, trying to stifle a smile.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: April 07, 2017, 04:42:36 AM »
Al shook his head. "That requires a certain artistic vision that I don't have." He said, trying to stifle a smile.

Clare keeps giggling, holding her belly. After a minute of this, she glances at Al and grins impishly. "Then... how about I paint you like one of my French girls?" she suggests, giggling madly again.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: April 07, 2017, 05:19:11 AM »
Al blushed a little, coughing. "Erm-No. No thanks. I'll have to pass on that." He said slowly shaking his head.

Reference of Alka