The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15248 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #390 on: March 12, 2017, 06:50:09 PM »
Al nodded. "Now, let's get water into you. As well as some food."

Nodding awkwardly, Clare leaned into Al and put her arm around his shoulders. "I... I don't trust my footing enough to do more than use the bathroom," she said, glancing down at the floor and sighing. If Al happened to look at the wolf, he might notice that the bruises on her abdomen had faded considerably.

(Wondering if I should bring in someone else as well.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #391 on: March 12, 2017, 08:45:17 PM »
Al shrugged, keeping his stance straight so that he was a good support for Clare. He began walking to the counter again, leading Clare slowly
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #392 on: March 14, 2017, 03:27:14 PM »
Clare stumbled softly along, seeming to be doing marginally better than before. "I... *hic* I'm sorry 'bout thish," she murmurs, leaning her head against Al's shoulder. "I should've just gotten water..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #393 on: March 14, 2017, 10:48:19 PM »
Al rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you really should have. Nothing we can do about it now, though." He said as they reached the stools.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: March 18, 2017, 03:59:16 PM »
Clare fixed her eyes on her stool, flicking her ears softly. "Yeah... I'm justh gonna have to wait it out," she murmured, gently pushing herself away from Al and trying to get on the stool. Her knees wobbling, she used the counter to slowly ease her rear onto the stool's circular seat, and, after a few tense moments, she seemed to have somehow gotten herself on there without incident. Grinning, the wolf glanced over at Al, fixing him with a purple gaze. "Ta-da.... ugh...."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: March 18, 2017, 04:16:00 PM »
Al simply took his seat, making it look extraordinarily easy. "So, any cravings?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #396 on: March 18, 2017, 05:25:06 PM »
Al simply took his seat, making it look extraordinarily easy. "So, any cravings?"

Leaning back slightly from the bar, Clare placed both hands on her stomach and looked down at herself, her gaze a little dull as she seemed to focus on her belly button. After a few moments of what seemed like navelgazing, the wolf glanced over at Al. "... A halfway-decent meal would be nice," she murmured. "Nothing too rich, but... with protein and fiber and plant matter." She flushes softly. "....And maybe a t-shirt from my bag.... I don't mind this getup, but maybe I should be wearing a bit more than a sports bra on top." Clare chuckled.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: March 18, 2017, 05:59:00 PM »
Al looked over to the waiter. "Steak with mash and broccoli please. And some water." The robo-waiter nodded and placed the order, as Al looked around for Clare's bag.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: March 18, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »
Clare's bag was sitting on a chair nearby, at the table closest to her stool. Clearly, she'd rested it on there earlier.

Clare drunkenly adjusted her wardrobe, brushing some hair from her face and straighening out her sports bra. "Sound great," she said in regards to the meal, reaching down to straighen out her pants and then thinking better of it. Sighing, she softly traced the few scars she had.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #399 on: March 28, 2017, 02:00:18 PM »
Al grabbed her bag and brought it back over to Clare, setting down on the stool next to her. "Here you go. Try not to drop anything." he said with a slight smirk, before retaking his seat.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: April 03, 2017, 08:07:59 PM »
Al grabbed her bag and brought it back over to Clare, setting down on the stool next to her. "Here you go. Try not to drop anything." he said with a slight smirk, before retaking his seat.

Smirking back, Clare unzipped the bag and plucked out the first t-shirt she found, pulling it on with some effort. The shirt was dark grey and had the KISS logo on it, and while it was a good fit, it didn't quite cover her abdomen. "Heh... I got this back when I was in my proper teens," she murmurs, managing to tug it down to just under her solar plexus. "My shoulder width hasn't changed much, but... well." The wolf softly patted her chest, flushing deeply. "...Yeah."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #401 on: April 03, 2017, 08:27:14 PM »
Al shrugged. "I can imagine that could be a problem. Personally, I can't see myself leading the same life if I was a female. Especially one who's a bit top-heavy." He said, lightly tapping the bench.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #402 on: April 03, 2017, 08:55:23 PM »
Al shrugged. "I can imagine that could be a problem. Personally, I can't see myself leading the same life if I was a female. Especially one who's a bit top-heavy." He said, lightly tapping the bench.

Clare flushes softly and gives Al a drunken look. "They're not that big," she murmurs, lightly trying to swat at Al only to totally miss and nearly fall over her bag.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: April 03, 2017, 09:08:13 PM »
Al quickly moved to catch her, but seeing that she was fine, relaxed. "I wasn't referring to you, but ok." He said, wondering where the food was.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: April 03, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
Clare righted herself, then glanced over at Al, a grin creeping onto her face. "Oh, of coursh," she murmurs, still very drunk. "You've probably seen a lot of well-endowed assassins in your time." She giggles softly.