The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15249 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #375 on: February 25, 2017, 04:37:05 PM »
Al breathed a sigh of relief. "Wine. Don't drink it all too often." The wolf scoffed a little, bewildered at how poorly Clare is handling her drink. "You've got to build a tolerance to this stuff."

• Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #376 on: February 25, 2017, 04:53:09 PM »
Al breathed a sigh of relief. "Wine. Don't drink it all too often." The wolf scoffed a little, bewildered at how poorly Clare is handling her drink. "You've got to build a tolerance to this stuff."

Clare hiccuped, getting a drunkenly annoyed look on her face. "Well... hic... kind of hard to build tolerance when you have to keep running, and fighting, and.... ugh." She leaned against the bar again. "...I don't have time to build it, really.... my senses are too needed..."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #377 on: February 25, 2017, 04:56:08 PM »
"Fair enough. Though..." Al said as he played with an empty glass. "I find that having a drink or two before I have to take an important shot or something calms my nerves. It can be helpful if used in the right amounts."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #378 on: February 25, 2017, 05:06:34 PM »
"Fair enough. Though..." Al said as he played with an empty glass. "I find that having a drink or two before I have to take an important shot or something calms my nerves. It can be helpful if used in the right amounts."

Clare raised an eyebrow slowly, as if her mind didn't quite comprehend the action. "...I guessh I don't know my amounts yet," she said, going to stretch and nearly toppling over. "Would be nice.... ergh..." The wolf pressed her hands against her belly, laying her head on the counter. "...I...I might be like thish for a while... unless you've got a cure." The wolf seemed a bit anxious in her eye movements, trying to look behind her without moving her head.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #379 on: February 25, 2017, 05:10:07 PM »
Al shook his head. "Nope. Only cure for too much is time. Or more." The wolf noticed her eye movements, but didn't think to pry on it now. "Maybe have some water to give the body a hand. This stuff does dehydrate you, you know."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: February 25, 2017, 05:13:28 PM »
Clare nodded briefly, sighing. "....I'll pay for it, though..." Slowly, the wolf tried to rise. "...Think you could help me to the bathroom?" she said to Al, stumbling into him again. "I need to relieve myself..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: February 25, 2017, 05:15:22 PM »
Al rolled his eyes, putting her arm over him and gently lifting her to a stand. "Remind me never to take you out for drinks..."

Reference of Alka

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #382 on: February 26, 2017, 05:25:20 PM »
Foxi had just finished her cocoa, observing the empty mug in dismay. She's used the last of her money ordering it, which almost made her wish she hadn't donated so much of it. The catfox let out a sigh, licking the last remnants of chocolate from the bottom of the mug.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: February 27, 2017, 09:36:45 PM »
Al rolled his eyes, putting her arm over him and gently lifting her to a stand. "Remind me never to take you out for drinks..."

Clare began to stand on her own, but stumbled a bit and leaned into Al. "...Gladly," she murmured, smirking at him. "Though if you could give me some lessons on drinking, I wouldn't mind." Slowly, the wolf managed to regain her footing. "Right... let's, er.... let's get there, then.... the facilities...." She flushes a little. "...huh."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: February 27, 2017, 10:03:51 PM »
Al nodded. "I'll consider it." He said as he slowly began to walk her over to the ladies bathroom.

Reference of Alka

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2017, 10:14:58 PM »
Foxi's ears pricked once more and she gave Voku a grin. "Thanks," she purred gratefully as the bartender took the money and began making another cup of cocoa.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: March 08, 2017, 04:28:15 AM »
Clare stumbled along beside Al, seeming to regain some control of her motor functions by the time they reached the bathroom door. "....Shoot," she murmured, slowly gaining her feet. "Er... know any tricks for staying in control of your legs and arms while hammered?" The wolf grinned.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: March 08, 2017, 06:42:03 AM »
Al nodded. "Make small and slow movements as they are easier to manage. Also, walking is a matter of balance, so focusing on a still point ahead of you will help you find your center."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: March 09, 2017, 05:57:34 PM »
Nodding, the wolf slowly moved forwards, pulling the door open with some effort and padding in. About five minutes later, the door pushed open again and Clare carefully stumbled out. "....Right... That's done," she said. "I even got my hands washed."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: March 09, 2017, 10:55:33 PM »
Al nodded. "Now, let's get water into you. As well as some food."

Reference of Alka