The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15244 times)

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #360 on: February 24, 2017, 10:21:13 PM »
(I'm just going to make another character, since Raven is occupied but the people she was interacting with have seemingly disappeared for all I can tell. xD)

Name: Foxi "Kitsune" Ravenheart

Species: Shinigami Cat/fox/wolf/dog hybrid (Maine Coon, Whitemark Fox, Tibetan Wolf, Belgian Shepherd)

Character Appearance:
Dark

Normal

Her claws are retractable, and she has large, feathered black wings, which are also retractable.

Personality: Can be emotionless, antisocial, cold and sadistic if she doesn't like you, but if you're on her good side she's cheerful, friendly, outgoing and optimistic. But she IS a tiiiiny bit insane. She acts tough, mostly, but she hates being alone more than anything. If she grows close enough to you, she will become extremely sweet, caring, loyal and protective, and would even get herself killed or injured to ensure your safety. She also likes hanging around wolves, despite being mostly fox. She absolutely hates sunlight, and will hide in the shadows until night.

Why you're an anti-hero?: She has a dark side that tends to come out, fighting with her good side and driving her into bouts of insanity. Because of this, she can go out of her way to save someone one minute, then kill someone else the next. She hates money, seeing it as nothing more than a useless burden, and will try to quickly get rid of it anytime she has any, preferring to steal the goods she needs rather than buy them. She knows all best theft tactics, the way around all the best alleys, and survives on stolen food, clothing, and whatever else. She will also plot to kill or get rid of her enemies in some way relentlessly, not resting until they're gone.

Weapons: A scythe, which she only uses when she's out to kill someone, a katana as her normal weapon and a knife as a last resort.

Magic: She can use her scythe to take others' souls. However, she can still be killed or have her soul taken herself. Because of this, she locks her scythe away when she isn't using it and keeps its hiding spot a closely-guarded secret, for fear that it will be found and used against her.

Other Abilities: Her wings give her the ability of flight, but she rarely uses it unless she has to. She is good at climbing, and her black fur allows her to blend in well with shadows at night. She can also see extremely well in the dark.

Weaknesses: She can't run very fast, and can be clumsy at times. She hates being alone, and she can't see too well or move fast in sunlight, leaving her at a disadvantage. And she also has a hot cocoa addiction.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:30:11 PM by Foxi K. Ravenheart »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #361 on: February 25, 2017, 01:26:33 AM »
Padding over, Clare plopped herself down on the stool, leaning on the bar. "I'll cover it," she said to Al, looking him in the eyes so that he could see she was serious.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Sub-Zero Knight

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Ye olde Meta Knight fanatic.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Snowy Kiridan
  • Coloring: Thick, fluffy, silver fur; sky blue feet, clouded/pupilless pale blue eyes. Large, white, snowy owl-like wings.
  • Height: 10”
  • Weight: 12 lbs
  • Build: She is literal winged sphere with potato feet. :D
  • Currently: Oh gosh I was a cringey Meta Knight fangirl last I was here. I still am >.>
« Reply #362 on: February 25, 2017, 01:30:44 AM »
Foxi slunk out of the shadows near the back of the bar, her eyes glowing their fearsome red-pink color. In her hand she held a mug of hot cocoa. The catfox looked over at Al and Clare, watching them with interest. She looked strangely similar to Raven, actually.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #363 on: February 25, 2017, 02:17:14 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "I already put the money on the counter Clare. Bit late to be saying that now." He said as the bartender took the money and poured the drinks. "Maybe next time."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #364 on: February 25, 2017, 02:03:48 PM »
Clare smirked. "Fine, but I'm definitely paying next time," she said, glancing over her shoulder as she heard someone behind her. She waved to Foxi.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #365 on: February 25, 2017, 02:27:48 PM »
Al took his drink and downed it before wincing a little. "I've drunken engine lubricant that tarsted better than this."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: February 25, 2017, 02:41:58 PM »
Clare glanced back at Al and shrugged. "Well, you did pay for it," she said, picking her own glass up and silently toasting Al. "Still, a bit of gut-rot could build character." Eyeing the beverage a bit nervously, the wolf quickly tipped the liquid down her throat, flushing darkly as she did so. "Yeah, that... that's not too good...." She set the glass down carefully.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: February 25, 2017, 03:04:33 PM »
Al shrugged. "Eh. I could probably go with about 4 more, but I don't feel like getting tipsy. Too early for that."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: February 25, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »
Al shrugged. "Eh. I could probably go with about 4 more, but I don't feel like getting tipsy. Too early for that."

Clare blinked a couple times and looked at her hand. "Y...Yeah... too early," she murmured, looking over at Al.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: February 25, 2017, 03:25:58 PM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "... Not much of a drinker are you?" He said slowly placing a palm to his forehead

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: February 25, 2017, 03:29:52 PM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "... Not much of a drinker are you?" He said slowly placing a palm to his forehead

Clare turned to say something to Al, then wobbled and slumped forward, leaning against him. "... No," she groaned, shutting her eyes as she clung to Al's shoulder, barely staying on her stool. "What.... what was in that....?" She hiccuped and giggled a bit.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: February 25, 2017, 03:48:45 PM »
"Well... Judging by the taste, it was at least 45%. Which, for a light-weight, is probably a lot." Al said as he did his best to keep his friend upright.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: February 25, 2017, 04:17:31 PM »
Clare seemed to start to regain some use of her functions, eventually righting herself in her stool and leaning against the bar. "Really?" she said, grinning. "Well, dang... I shouldn't have done that then." She giggled again, leaning her head on her hands so that she was facing Al. "Heheh.... I got drunk on our first date."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: February 25, 2017, 04:21:01 PM »
Al's head jerked forward and he coughed a little, trying to drink from a glass of water. "Umm.... I hope you're not referring to 'this'-" he points to the two empty glasses in front of them "- when you say 'date'."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: February 25, 2017, 04:31:39 PM »
Al's head jerked forward and he coughed a little, trying to drink from a glass of water. "Umm.... I hope you're not referring to 'this'-" he points to the two empty glasses in front of them "- when you say 'date'."

Clare flushed deeply. "Oh, n-no, not at all," she said, straightening up slightly. "Itshh just a coincidence...." The wolf cracked a grin. "On my firstth date with that guy I mentioned, we... we went to this fancy place, and... " She giggled. "I got drunk on the red stuff he chose..."