The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15246 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2017, 06:43:12 AM »
Al sighed. "They were to pure and innocent for a world this corrupt. The type that wouldn't mind asking too many questions if they believed in what they were doing. Headstrong, loyal, caring, but a total dunce when it came to planning ahead. And to top it all off, they were as good at fighting as I am..." He said. Al's voice was quite soft in comparison to how he usually spoke.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2017, 08:24:20 PM »
Clare listened to Al, nodding softly. "They must've been quite the catch," she murmurs, grinning softly. "...Or did they catch you?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2017, 09:26:53 PM »
Al scoffed. "Definitely them catching me."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:23:38 AM by Dr. Alka Wolf »
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #348 on: February 16, 2017, 04:26:54 PM »
Clare nodded, hugging her knees to her chest. "I know the feeling," she murrs, swishing her tail softly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2017, 11:08:14 PM »
Al cocked an eyebrow and reached into a pocket. "How did you and your special person meet?l

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2017, 08:09:10 PM »
Clare smiled softly, looking into the middle distance. "We were originally roommates in college," she murred. "We were sort of together there, but... well, life happened." She bit her lip, seeming to remember an unpleasant experience. "Needless to say, I was kind of... unable to contact him whatsoever for a long while. However, we met up again at an apartment complex. Though neither of us recognized the other at first, the truth eventually came out... about a month or two after we had been dating."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: February 19, 2017, 10:50:36 PM »
"Must be quite the guy for you to fall for him twice." Al said as he fished out a tablet from his pocket and fiddled with it.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: February 23, 2017, 05:03:16 AM »
"Must be quite the guy for you to fall for him twice." Al said as he fished out a tablet from his pocket and fiddled with it.

Clare smirked and leaned back again, staring up at the stars. "Yeah... quite the guy," she murmured, one hand lightly touching her stomach. "We still see each other, from time to time.... though he's got some things that need fixing."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: February 23, 2017, 05:28:03 AM »
Al dry swallowed his tablet. "Yeah well... I hope you two end up seeing eachother more often." Al said as he slowly got up and dusted some sand off of him.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #354 on: February 23, 2017, 05:40:51 AM »
Clare blinked a few times, regarding Al thoughtfully as she, too, stood and brushed the sand off. The bruises on her stomach actually did look better now. "...Thank you," she says, deciding that now might not be the best time to pry. "I... hope your life goes well." Scooping up her shirt, the wolf sighed softly and looked over her shoulder. "...Let's head back in... we could both probably use a drink."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: February 23, 2017, 05:48:57 AM »
"Make mine a double..." He said as he stretched his arms up and out, turning and walking to the bar.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: February 23, 2017, 05:50:38 AM »
Clare walked after Al, shaking the sand out of her shirt as she went. However, a few feet before Al reaches the door, she runs forward and pulls it open for him. "Here you are," she says, overdramatically motioning inside.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: February 23, 2017, 06:01:40 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow. "Th-... Thanks...?" He said stepping inside. "Umm... Want me to buy your drink?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: February 23, 2017, 06:06:55 AM »
Clare grinned softly,  stepping in and pulling the door closed. "If you'd like," she says. "I'd be fine with just a shot, though you can pick the contents.... as you can with your own drink." She cocks an eyebrow. "So... what would you like?"

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: February 23, 2017, 06:11:46 AM »
Al took a stool. "Won't go too specific." He placed money on the counter and pointed to a bottle with the name on the other side, not really caring as to what he was putting in him. "A double for me and a single for my friend over here." He said, motioning to the stool next to him.

Reference of Alka