The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15231 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2016, 10:17:53 PM »
The wolf brought her arms down and grinned again, extending a hand. "Clare," she said, swishing her tail. "Clare Susannah Arrow."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2016, 10:20:32 PM »
Fable shook the larger hand with their own much smaller one "A pleasure. may i ask your work?" gathering data as always.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2016, 11:55:37 PM »
Al listened in to the conversation between the newcomer and Fable, subtly studying this 'Clare'. Al was never a big fan of strangers, and hadn't heard of a Clare that would be the type to come here. This, made her dangerous. But Al decided not to interject.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
« Reply #198 on: December 11, 2016, 11:44:36 PM »
Ser slowly slid his hand into his bag at the appearance of a newcomer, closing his eyes and pretending to be asleep. Silently waiting for either this Clare to do something or for Roxy to toss the device she was playing with somewhere he could snatched it with his tail.

(I got distracted on the weekend and completely forgot this website existed ▪-▪
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2016, 05:41:44 PM »
(It occasionally happens.)

Clare shrugged. "I suppose you could say I'm something of a... freelancer," she said, pulling out a gun and starting to clean it on the counter. "How about you? Also, who do I ask to get a drink around here?" She grinned.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2016, 12:06:47 AM »
"Just ask one of the robots..." Al placed a 5 on the table and pushed it towards Clare. Hopefully, she would think that he's  just trying to bd nice. "First ones on me, Clare."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2016, 02:18:23 AM »
"A freelancer." Fable repeats recording that to memory as to write down later, always good to know who you can call on for work. "I am a programmer, a hacker, and to many- a thief." Fable responds to Clare. "In those feilds my work is very... well varied"
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cana

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Mainly maroon with white and pale yellow accents
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 107 lbs
  • Build: Average; Not too flat, Not too curvy
  • Currently: Happy and at peace :)
Re: \"Heathens\" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2016, 03:04:35 AM »
Name: Cana Lupa

Species: Fox

Character Appearance: My profile pic is what she looks like.

Personality: Sarcastic, Witty, Kind of lazy, Cunning, Sassy

OPTIONAL STUFF -

Why you're an anti-hero?: She wants the thrill of causing chaos and helping people. She doesn't want to pick a side, but wants to get in on the action.
Weapons: A pistol
Magic: None
Other Abilities: She's pretty athletic, and even a bit acrobatic. Pain and anger fuels strength in her.

Post Merge: December 18, 2016, 03:58:30 AM
Cana bust into the building, slamming the door open in the process. "Yo yo yo! It's everyone's favorite fox, CANA!" She cheered excitedly. She wasn't everyone's favorite fox, in fact, she had a couple of enemies, but she still shouted her favorite phrase.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:58:30 AM by Cana, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"We've invaded China" -The Mongols

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2016, 06:15:37 PM »
Clare grinned at Al, tilting him a nod. "Thank you kindly," she said, looking over at one of the robot. "Hmm... Maybe a water, please? Or some sort of soda. Surprise me..." She looked over her shoulder as Cana burst in, raising an eyebrow. "...Varied, huh?" she said towards Fable.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2016, 06:57:14 PM »
"MUST you do that Cana." Fable said while recovering their calm composer after jumping at Cana's loud entrance. "In a room full of armed people your libel to get yourself shot."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2016, 07:16:17 PM »
Clare turned back to the bar and finished cleaning her gun, tucking it away. "Heh... Enthusiasm can be good," she said, grinning again. "So... what's the dress code in this joint? Do I have to stay in work clothes, or are we allowed to dress casually?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2016, 07:26:25 PM »
Fable sorta chuckles and gestures to themself who is wearing nothing but their own scales. "There is no dress code."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cana

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Mainly maroon with white and pale yellow accents
  • Height: 5'3
  • Weight: 107 lbs
  • Build: Average; Not too flat, Not too curvy
  • Currently: Happy and at peace :)
« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2016, 07:29:58 PM »
"Gotta make a big entrance, y'know?" Cana smirked and strolled into the room, hands in her jacket pockets. She pulled her headphones down around her neck.
"We've invaded China" -The Mongols

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2016, 07:43:53 PM »
The wolf smiled at Fable. "Well, then... Got a place to change?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2016, 07:57:30 PM »
"Yeah bathrooms are that way" Fable says pointing off towards the bathrooms. Ze then turns their attention to Cana "So Cana, other then disturbing the peace- what have you been up to?"
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss