The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.  (Read 15251 times)

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • I'm not a bad man.....I just do things bad men do.
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: Black with red patterning
  • Height: 10 foot
  • Currently: silently watching
Re: "Heathens" - Anti-Hero chill RP.
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2016, 06:44:12 PM »
"I always just assumed you'd had something to do with it Al. Far as I know you were one of the first to come to this place. But if that's not the case I'd have to say the three most likely responsible would be someone who used to be one of us but retired with a lot of cash, possibly died by now. Some law enforcement agency who is currently gritting their teeth desperately trying to wait until the stars align and we're all here at once so they can raid the place and catch as many as possible. Or some rich TV producer secretly recording us and waiting for us all to bite a bullet so they can make a reality show out of our lives without having to pay us anything."

Letting out a yawn Ser walked over to one of the tables, lazily laying back on it and using his bag as a pillow.
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: December 06, 2016, 11:35:28 PM »
((Hope this thread hasn't died already.))
“I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
"If ever you should need my life, come and take it. If I die, I forgive you, if I recover, we shall see."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #182 on: December 06, 2016, 11:53:46 PM »
((I guess it might be. It got better reception than I thought it would, so I guess I can just be thankful that so many people opted to take part in it.))

"Well... I do know some things. I don't have a name, a face or any specific details about the person, but I do know that they're just like us. And they're rich." Al stretched his arms to the ceiling. "I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone we all knew."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2016, 06:22:12 AM »
((I am just waiting for some time to move before I can come back))
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2016, 02:21:16 PM »
((i really like this RP but it does seem to be slowing down  D: ))

"who ever does own this place i wish i could thank, no matter their reasons. I enjoy this place" Fable says simply opting to think the person who made this place isn't just waiting to catch them all.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline serpington

• Optimistic Owl
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2016, 02:40:38 AM »
"It'll be interesting to find out, if it's one of us then really it could be anyone of us without anyone knowing...... well any one of us other than Roxy. I'm not sure she could keep up an act like that this long." Ser lazily relaxed on the table, waiting patiently for if Roxy was going to throw any of the stuff she'd grabbed up into the air to grab it out of the air with his tail.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2016, 06:14:29 PM »
"Well I can promise it wasn't me, I would have made this place much smaller for someone my size if I had put the money into it." Fable says gesturing at the fact that ze had to sit on the counters to reach anything.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2016, 09:18:47 PM »
Someone knocks on the door.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2016, 09:20:46 PM »
fable looks up at the sound of the knock "Someone with manners? here? so odd" ze jokes as ze jumps off the counter and goes to cautiously open the door "Hello?"
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2016, 09:31:07 PM »
fable looks up at the sound of the knock "Someone with manners? here? so odd" ze jokes as ze jumps off the counter and goes to cautiously open the door "Hello?"

Standing at the door was a wolf with plum colored hair, clad in a strange bodysuit. "Hello," she said, raising a hand and grinning widely. "Mind if I come in? It's kinda windy out here."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2016, 09:38:09 PM »
The FOOT* (not inch self. that would be waaaay to small) tall lizard swung the door open "Sure, welcome" Fable pads back over to the bar and climbs back up onto the counter ordering another drink from the robotic server.
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »
The wolf padded in, closing the door behind her as she headed for the bar. She carried herself well, and looked fairly tough, though her clothes seemed a little impractical since they bared her arms and her midsection. "....Nice place," she murmured, glancing around as she made her way to the bar.

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2016, 09:44:44 PM »
"its very rare we see a new face around here." Fable says as the drink ze ordered is placed on the counter. "how'd you come to hear of this place if I may ask."
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2016, 09:54:08 PM »
"its very rare we see a new face around here." Fable says as the drink ze ordered is placed on the counter. "how'd you come to hear of this place if I may ask."

The wolf carefully set her bag down, then took a seat. "Oh, a bit of hearsay, you know," she said, stretching her arms out over her head. As she did, her belly went taut, revealing a set of tight muscles under her fur and whatever small amount of body fat she had. "This is a place for the... how shall I put it? Mercenaries and whatnot?"

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »
"Yes i suppose. We are a.... somewhat mixed group of people" fable says. "but that is the gist of it. My name is Fable, and yourself?"
-Edgar Allan Poe
-chicken run
-iLL WiLL PrEss