The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation 2: Begin again  (Read 7948 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: Desolation 2: Begin again
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2017, 07:41:59 PM »
Fable quickly looked in the direction of the gunshots, That's the direction Fable was hoping to head for but with gunshots, Fable knew there was no way they would be able to get back to their little hideout. Fable looked up again hearing the echoing moans. Ze isn't sure where to go but needs to find a good shelter to hide away in for the time being... Fable isn't sure who all is at the top of the building but figures if things go badly with those encroaching gunshots it would be good to have other people to try and rely on. So Fable goes about trying to find a good place to hide somewhat close to the group on the roof.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2017, 02:45:04 AM »
I grabbed some pain killers and another wet rag with water"here take these and quiet down please" I look in the direction of the gun shots.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2017, 02:57:45 AM »
She makes her way back up the rope and to the top of the building, panting as she looked about and did a quick head-count before pulling the rope back up. "So what in tarnation is going on?" she asked as she saw the dragon laying on the ground being taken care of by Lacar.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2017, 03:27:51 AM »
Raz turned his mouth away from the pills, shaking his head, which made him cry out a bit more.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2017, 10:41:43 PM »
"I don't know, he just collapsed and started burning up."I try to give him the pills again"come on they'll help"
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2017, 11:54:06 PM »
Raz exclaimed out again, this cry louder than the other few, as he eyed the pill, he opened his mouth, it being almost as red as his underside and emitting a heavy heat, accepting the pill... although crushing it might help

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2017, 09:43:17 AM »
"Chew it then take a drink"I hold up some more water

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2017, 01:53:02 PM »
Raz started chewing the pill, his face grimacing at the foul taste of the pill breaking inside his mouth before painfully swallowing.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2017, 01:40:07 PM »
"Ok now drink this to wash out the taste"I put a canteen of water to his lips.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: March 19, 2017, 07:14:31 PM »
Raz lightly sipped the water, feeling each grain of the pill dust run down his throat which made him shiver.   After washing it all down, Raz felt some relief on his pain, and smiled at Lacar before quickly passing out as the pain was relieved enough for him to sleep.   Raz slept soundly with a slight rasp in his breathing, and to the touch, he was still deftly hot, still needing some medication to keep his pain down.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2017, 12:55:26 AM »
I look back at the fox"ok I got him calmed down but he needs better meds"

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2017, 02:06:59 AM »
"The nearest pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies were raided early on." she spoke as she rubbed her own head looking back out to the main of the city. "Those that you just gave him were all I was able to get from one raid."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2017, 11:58:36 AM »
I stand up"we need more or he won't make it"I step onto my bad leg and fall to one knee wincing.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2017, 12:57:39 PM »
"Look, you both are in NO condition to be going anywhere. If we try to move him, we're putting all of us at risk. I'll go have a look around again, but I cannot guarantee much other than bare-minimum from simple grocery stores and convenience stores possibly. Water is not in short supply up here though." she spoke as helped him up and sat him right next to the dragon. "Stay with him and try to keep him as comfortable and as quiet as possible."

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2017, 03:35:46 PM »
I look over at the crumbling skyscrapers" what about the city, there are so many of those tings there no one will go to loot it, we could find more there"I think for a moment"I know the city well, I could get us around."