The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Finding the truth (private rp)  (Read 2727 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Finding the truth (private rp)
« on: September 27, 2016, 01:55:21 AM »
This is a one on one rp between me and Cifero. Other people may read but no one else may join.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 01:57:00 AM by Magic Moka »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Finding the truth (private rp)
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 11:33:39 AM »
(Right.... We'll start as soon as we're both back, then. After Thursday, I might not be available until Saturday evening.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 06:04:52 PM »
(Cifero just so you know I am working on the full story of how Sierra got to where she is now, mostly cause we are going to be touching on a lot of it during this rp. I will post the first chapter on the story section of the once its done.)

(Now let me set the scene)

Post Merge: October 01, 2016, 12:31:17 AM
"...system rebooting." Sierra said in a monotone voice as she starts to wake up. Being mostly machine, this was just how she woke up normally which was always quite loud due to the whir of her machinery starting up. In fact ever since Cifero and Sierra have been mates they have not needed an alarm clock...because Sierra makes enough noise that it would always force Cifero awake as they slept in the same bed.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 12:31:17 AM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 02:35:50 AM »
Beside Sierra, a form shifts under the covers as the bed's other occupant begins to wake up. However, this is not Cifero, but his otherworldly counterpart Daisy, who replaces him every once in a while. Sitting up, the celestial wolf scratched the back of her head, tousling her short pink hair a little. "Morning, Sierra," she murmured, sitting where she was as the daze of waking up wore off. To any casual observer, Daisy would seem like a somewhat normal wolf, perhaps even an attractive one. But she was far from normal herself.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 02:53:14 AM »
"Weapons diagnostics: functioning, Body integrity: Normal. Turning on core personality processor." Sierra blinked a couple times and yawned.
"Good morning Daisy...we have a few hours to get ready and head to the air port. Best get started." Sierra got out of bed and was wearing one of Cifero's shirts. When Cifero wasn't around she always wore this particular shirt to bed because it had his scent all over it and it helped her sleep better. Daisy was still good company but she had stronger feelings for Cifero, Daisy was just a really good friend.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2016, 03:12:56 AM »
"Weapons diagnostics: functioning, Body integrity: Normal. Turning on core personality processor." Sierra blinked a couple times and yawned.
"Good morning Daisy...we have a few hours to get ready and head to the air port. Best get started." Sierra got out of bed and was wearing one of Cifero's shirts. When Cifero wasn't around she always wore this particular shirt to bed because it had his scent all over it and it helped her sleep better. Daisy was still good company but she had stronger feelings for Cifero, Daisy was just a really good friend.

Daisy nodded assent and, swinging her legs over the side of the bed, stood up. "All righty, then," she murmured, raising her arms above her head and stretching the sleep out of her body. Her pierced tail swished back and forth, the tuft at the end the same color as her hair. Lowering her arms, she scratched her stomach through the long t-shirt she wore as pajamas and turned towards Sierra. "So... today's a big day, isn't it?" she said, grinning shyly with her eyes at half-mast. "We're off to discover your identity."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2016, 03:26:05 AM »
A sort of sad expression touched Sierra face. "Yeah it is...I wonder who i was...what i did...are the memories i have now really mine? All things i have thought about but never knew where to really start." Sierra chuckled nervously. "Its kind of scary to think about." She started getting dressed not really caring that Daisy could see eveything.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2016, 04:03:51 AM »
Daisy blushed slightly, but didn't care either; She'd repaired Sierra before, and thus was used to seeing her naked. Grabbing some clothes, the wolf walked into the bathroom and, leaving the door partly open so that Gaia and she could still speak, stripped down to her underwear and got in the shower. "Yeah... A little," the celestial wolf responded, washing up quickly and putting on fresh undergarments. "But what's a little fear in life, right?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2016, 04:21:17 AM »
"Yes...true." Sierra said as she put on a green dress and light jacket. Sierra didn't need to shower because she doesn't stink so she started packing.
"...i wonder..." Sierra whispered as she remembered someone had helped her get what little memory she has now. She remembered dying hat's for sure, but the memory was weird.
"Umm...Daisy, when your ready i should tell you what i remember so far."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2016, 04:38:25 AM »
"Yes...true." Sierra said as she put on a green dress and light jacket. Sierra didn't need to shower because she doesn't stink so she started packing.
"...i wonder..." Sierra whispered as she remembered someone had helped her get what little memory she has now. She remembered dying hat's for sure, but the memory was weird.
"Umm...Daisy, when your ready i should tell you what i remember so far."

The wolf pulled on a pair of shorts, then sighed and looked at her abdomen in the mirror, lightly polishing her gem. Daisy, as was mentioned earlier, looked a lot like a wolf. However, most wolves did not have eyes the colors of vibrant purple and pink galaxies, and they certainly did not have gems. The gem in question was a large star ruby that appeared to be lodged in the celestial wolf's belly button. However, while it certainly was a star ruby, it had actually forced its way out from inside due to unforseen circumstances. In truth, this was a built-in amplifier of magic that every celestial wolf has that helps them to channel it. As she looked in the mirror, Daisy traced a circular scar that was around her navel before grabbing a tank top and walking out of the room. She quickly pulled the shirt on over her head, which was easy due to her flat chest, and leaned against the wall. "I'm listening."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2016, 06:02:57 AM »
Sierra sighed.
"So of course I remeber how I died, I was fighting Yaezhing and failed in my quest...and he killed everything." Sierra seemed to pause. "But something is off about the memory. I remeber being held by yaezhing as he forces me to watch his rampage, but every time I think about I think I saw a bright light fighting him. I can never remeber exactly what it was but...it feels like I should. My other memories are kind of blurry but I think I had a lover, the name Tobias Grey kept coming up. I know I was a hero and respected by many as I slayed many threats that came up...but it all sounds to good to be true for some reason."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 05:56:26 PM »
Sierra sighed.
"So of course I remeber how I died, I was fighting Yaezhing and failed in my quest...and he killed everything." Sierra seemed to pause. "But something is off about the memory. I remeber being held by yaezhing as he forces me to watch his rampage, but every time I think about I think I saw a bright light fighting him. I can never remeber exactly what it was but...it feels like I should. My other memories are kind of blurry but I think I had a lover, the name Tobias Grey kept coming up. I know I was a hero and respected by many as I slayed many threats that came up...but it all sounds to good to be true for some reason."

Daisy raised an eyebrow. "That certainly is suspicious," she murmured, scratching behind one ear. "What do you think the light might've been? And who was this Tobias dude?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2016, 09:54:25 PM »
"I don't know what the light is, its always too bright to make out. The best I can make of it is it might be a wolf of some kind as based on its howl. Tobias I looked up in some history books, he was a town coward turned hero. He was dubbed a saint by the church when he brought a young Asian foreign girl back from the dead through shear will power and faith. Who this girl is what I am curious about, I couldn't find anything on her specifically though. According to the history books she is a minor character in his story at best...but based on what I know about this time period she could have been important but because of her "Asian" heritage they could have just glossed over it to focus on the French man. Which is why I am glad I live in this time period now instead of back then."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2016, 11:15:37 PM »
Pushing off from the wall, the celestial wolf padded into the bathroom and gathered up her dirty clothes, tossing them in a plastic bag. "So it's this Asian girl we're looking for, huh?" she asked, returning to the room. "I'm not sure what being Asian has to do with you, though..."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2016, 01:09:34 AM »
"Not sure, could be the continent where I came from. As much I would like to believe the memories I have now are mine...I don't think they are. I read the deeds Tobias did and all of them sound very similar to what I think I did. They even go as far as to call the foreigner effectively his side kick and even says Tobias challenged a foreign demon and fell." Sierra finishes packing, and sighs. "I know one thing for sure about history though...and that is the losers never get their story told and the victor can write whatever he pleases. So what if...the whole story of Tobias wasn't told as it should be."