The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greatness of Iridescence [Signups Closed, OOC Thread]  (Read 3483 times)

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • "NEXT TIME YOU INVITE PAM."
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon, feathered wings
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 173 lbs.
  • Build: Chubby
Re: Greatness of Iridescence [Signups Closed, OOC Thread]
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 09:10:49 PM »
Sure, but if you want me to play them, give me a good description of them. And make sure they aren't unnecessary/overpowered. Other than that, go ahead!

Also another heads up, I've started an art trade in the art trades/commissions/free art section! I do pixel art, come check it out!
  • Avatar by: shannondapper.tumblr.com (not me, i've got permission, we cool)
testimonials:
"i don't capitalize words to preserve my aesthetic" -me

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"LOOK OUT ITS PAM" -monster factory, maybe not about me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 03:46:36 PM »
Oh cool, maybe later you and me can do an art trade...if you can explain what that is because i do like to draw.

Also i have character idea and will post it soon and also respond to what's happening. I just have been busy and distracted.

Post Merge: October 04, 2016, 05:55:49 PM
Name: Anny Garrison[/size]Gender / Species: Female FoxAge: 25Height: 5'6Weight: 121Build: Sort of skinny and very weak physically.Profession: Owns a BakeryAbilities (remember, not everyone is magic): Is a sorceress with power over light and dark magic. Anny's magic is normally based on the time of day as she starts with light magic during day time and dark magic during the night. Her light magic is more defense and support based magic while her night form is more offense and attack based. In fact during the night Anny's physical body rots away and becomes entirely made of shadow, not reverting back until the next morning. Physical Appearance: During the the day Anny is an oddly colored Sylveon with a pure white fur color, grey dull eyes that show she is blind, and has short white hair with bangs.Clothing: Tends to wear long sleeveless dresses and loves brightly colored clothing.(One more character that I will let Finalpalm control.)Name: Tobias WardGender / Species: Male Japanese Fire Bellied NewtAge: 24Height: 5'4Weight: 116Build: A scrawny weak nerd who rarely exercises but manages to not get fat.Profession: In the crime industry he is well known as Freelance hacker with quite a bit of skill, his alias being "Cyber Dragon".Abilities (remember, not everyone is magic): Tobias has a weird form of magic that has yet to be understood by even other magic users. Technomancy, a form of magic that works directly with technology. Unlike other magics it requires only single thought directed towards any form of modern machinery to work properly, instead of needing arcane words or gestures. A technomancer can access the internet with their mind, control cars, robots and other machines and even start hacking. The only things that are safe from a technomancer wrath is machines that actually don't require modern tech to function, such as guns. Even more fear then mages and wizards, most technomancer have to go to great lengths to hide their power. The reason for this is a lot of personal infornation is online now a days and there are stories of a few technomancer that have even had the power to hack the local government and get away with a lot of money and personal information on politicians.
Physical Appearance: A very nerdy looking guy, Tobias is short for his age and frequently needs to keep his skin hydrated or it gets dry and very uncomfortable.Clothing: Wears a wet suit that when water is put into it, the water will stay in suit keeping it wet for Niv while also not creating a mess.(Will gibe personality and back story later. Have to start work.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:55:49 PM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Pastel pink and blue, with swirling patterns around the horns and tail.
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 08:15:09 PM »

Name: Anny Garrison
Gender / Species: Female Fox
Height: 5'6
Weight: 121
Build: Sort of skinny and very weak physically.
Profession: Owns a Bakery
Abilities (remember, not everyone is magic): Is a sorceress with power over light and dark magic. Anny's magic is normally based on the time of day as she starts with light magic during day time and dark magic during the night. Her light magic is more defense and support based magic while her night form is more offense and attack based. In fact during the night Anny's physical body rots away and becomes entirely made of shadow, not reverting back until the next morning.
Physical Appearance: During the the day Anny is an oddly colored Sylveon with a pure white fur color, grey dull eyes that show she is blind, and has short white hair with bangs.
Clothing: Tends to wear long sleeveless dresses and loves brightly colored clothing.
(One more character that I will let Finalpam control.)
Name: Tobias Ward
Gender / Species: Male Japanese Fire Bellied Newt
Height: 5'4
Weight: 116
Build: A scrawny weak nerd who rarely exercises but manages to not get fat.
Profession: In the crime industry he is well known as Freelance hacker with quite a bit of skill, his alias being "Cyber Dragon".
Abilities (remember, not everyone is magic): Tobias has a weird form of magic that has yet to be understood by even other magic users. Technomancy, a form of magic that works directly with technology. Unlike other magics it requires only single thought directed towards any form of modern machinery to work properly, instead of needing arcane words or gestures. A technomancer can access the internet with their mind, control cars, robots and other machines and even start hacking. The only things that are safe from a technomancer wrath is machines that actually don't require modern tech to function, such as guns. Even more feared than mages and wizards, most technomancers have to go to great lengths to hide their power. The reason for this is a lot of personal information is online now a days and there are stories of a few technomancers that have even had the power to hack the local government and get away with a lot of money and personal information on politicians.
Physical Appearance: A very nerdy looking guy, Tobias is short for his age and frequently needs to keep his skin hydrated or it gets dry and very uncomfortable.
Clothing: Wears a wet suit that when water is put into it, the water will stay in suit keeping it wet for Niv while also not creating a mess.(Will gibe personality and back story later. Have to start work.)
Spaced some of this out. The website was down yesterday, sorry I wasn't able to reply until now.
testimonials:

"you can't put an ice cream sandwich in a blender and call it a milkshake, it doesn't work like that, nothing works like that" -me

"do you get to the cloud district very often? oh, what am i saying, of course you don't" -nazeem, aka nazmeme

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 08:23:12 PM »
Thank you I hate when this happens.

Post Merge: October 05, 2016, 05:50:22 PM
So just a curious question, since we aren't really doing much right now I was wondering if you had any plans on where we should go from here. Maybe have some side events that relate to the main plot.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:50:22 PM by Magic Moka, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 07:55:32 PM »
I have a few plans, but some of it is vague. There's going to be a very, very big event that you and Raz may or may not see, and then you'll be reacting to/dealing with the fallout of said event. After that, I have no idea.

But my experience as a Dungeon Master has taught me one thing: some stories tend to write themselves. This seems like one of them. So I think things will be fine!
testimonials:

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2016, 05:41:46 AM »
Hey sorry I am slow but I have been waiting till I could properly explain Anny's personality.

She has multiple personality disorder and switches personality's when she switches form

Basically she is a very happy go lucky person while in day form. She gets excited easily and loves to entertain people so they are happy to. It is also near impossible to get her angry during a fight she does her best to keep people alive...sometimes even the bad guys but she has learned to not heal them so her friends can win.

Her night form is the exact opposite and is very emo. She is a lot less merciful then her day form counterpart completely OK with killing people if they choose to fight her. She can still be helpful towards her friends but can still be kind of mean.

There is an eclipse form of her which may be important later but people sometimes wonder if she is even of this world.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 05:05:56 AM »
Did you see this FinalPalm?

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 07:04:28 PM »

Now I have! I don't know if it was down for you, but the server was down for a good few days on my end.

Editing right away.
testimonials:

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 06:41:08 PM »
Yeah it was, i think they were doing maintenance?

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 08:51:14 PM »
The newest wild surge effect will take effect when someone looks at a book, just so you guys know.
testimonials:

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 05:02:57 PM »
Ok I will take note of that.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2016, 08:47:26 PM »
So I have been thinking and my idea is that the pendant, whenever it bursts with magic, will slowly change Neko.

I have thought about her transformation a lot and I think I have an idea of what her final form is.

Basically she will become quite literally a monster, a feral one at that. She will grow spikes along her armadillo back, have incredibly strong muscles, nasty claws, teeth and be as large as a Rhino. She will have telepathy and but may not be totally under control.

Offline FinalPam

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2016, 11:57:46 PM »
Said transformation is hella approved. Though maybe make her monster form a bit more dragon-like...?

Neko should wake up now. We've gotta get this story on the road.
testimonials: