The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Guardians (Closed RP)  (Read 11960 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #240 on: November 03, 2016, 06:13:11 AM »
Daisy padded over, the glowing in her eyes and belly remaining for now. "I could help with that," she murmured, regarding Valor sheepishly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #241 on: November 03, 2016, 02:01:33 PM »
Raz let out a yelp as Valor pressed down on his shoulder more, and he tried to relax, sending his heart rate down, calming him significantly

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #242 on: November 05, 2016, 07:52:45 PM »
Valor looked up. "Can you help him relax? I need to send someone to track that feline." He released some of the pressure on Raz's shoulder, but kept him pinned for the moment. "If I let you go, are you going to destroy everything?" He asked the dragon.

The spark began to dance around the rock, slowly making its way back to Valor. It darted up, down, left and right, in an effort to keep Gracie distracted.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #243 on: November 06, 2016, 12:59:28 AM »
Raz nodded, his eyes now his own, but still with fear in them.

Gypsie kept chasing the spark, managing to catch it in her hands, "Hah!... wait... What are you?", she said trying to lift her hands to see it closer.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: November 06, 2016, 11:20:11 AM »
Valor released Raz cautiously, but kept his guard up in case the dragon acted up again. "This was in your head, I believe it was coated in something." Valor said, holding up the arrow. "That's why you need to stay calm."

The spark flared on Gypsie's paws before falling to the ground again, darting back and forth to lure her back fo the pipe.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: November 06, 2016, 07:13:42 PM »
Raz looked at the arrow and then brought a paw up to his head, rubbing the wound.   Raz went quiet for a second and shook his head towards the ground, trying to shake off another wave of the poison as it kept circulating through him, each time though, it did get weaker, but Raz did manage to get through this wave, working into a sweat as a puddle of the stuff had formed beneath him in his mental stuggle.

Gypsie eeped and recoiled back, then her kitten instinct came back and she began to chase the spark again.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #246 on: November 06, 2016, 07:37:55 PM »
(o.o That's a lot of sweat...)

"We need a barrel of water over here." Valor said, to no one in particular.

"On it." Mara went outside with a barrel and began to fill it. It seemed impossible but she managed to carry it back, completely full of water.

The spark darted back towards the village, floating around trees and through bushes.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: November 06, 2016, 07:47:51 PM »
Raz gave a very tired chuckle.

Gypsie continued to follow the spark, not paying attention to where it was leading her.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #248 on: November 11, 2016, 12:53:36 PM »
Daisy pricked up her ears, looking out the window. "... I think I may step out for a moment," she said, padding outside as she pulled her sword out of seemingly nowhere.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #249 on: November 11, 2016, 08:10:30 PM »
Valor thanked Mara as she placed the barrel in front of Raz. He turned to Raz and asked "Are you able to stand? There's water here so you don't get too dehydrated. It should help flush out the poison too."

"Either that or I can try making an antivenom." Mara shrugged. She picked up the arrow and pricked her finger with the tip - being incredibly resistant to poison/venom had its advantages, and she soon found herself behind the bar, much to the Bartender's dismay, mixing up a solution that, in theory, 'should counteract the toxin'.

The spark kept darting around, back to the village. It was almost in sight now, and Valor could tell that Gypsie had been following it.

Ibi followed Daisy, a little perplexed by the strange wolf. "I'll come with, if you don't mind." He said as he held the door open for her.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 08:12:44 PM by Mara Arakh »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: November 11, 2016, 08:31:31 PM »
Daisy nodded to Ibi and padded through, her eyes fixing on the spark. "I don't mind at all," she said, tossing her sword from hand to hand as she watched the spark come closer. The wolf's eyes swirled with stars as she watched, her cheeks still a touch red. "...Hey.... What was your name again?" she asked. "I kinda forgot in the excitement."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: November 11, 2016, 08:33:20 PM »
"Ibi" He answered, chuckling as he walked out and stood beside her. "You're Daisy, right?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: November 11, 2016, 08:37:58 PM »
Raz shook his head to Valor when he asked Raz if he could stand, and when he did try to stand his legs shook and he fell back down, as the poison's after effect is temporary weakness of used limbs, however, the poison did seem to have boosted Raz's natural healing, so his previous open wounds from before he met the others had become either scabs or scars.

Raz reached out for the barrel of water, bringing it closer to himself and then taking a drink from it.

Gypsie had actually been led around to the border of town, into an alleyway that could be seen from the bar.

She pounced onto the spark again, cupping it on the ground in the middle of the street, but looked up at Daisy and Ibi and she then looked around herself, "How... uh oh...", she then got up, trying to slink away without being noticed, "Time to go..."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #253 on: November 11, 2016, 08:38:18 PM »
((I've kind of realised that the RP doesn't have much space for a character which has 0 training of any kind, so I'm just going to say that Cherri left just before Raz started freaking out and that she'll return later once she's learned a bit of magic.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2016, 08:39:26 PM »
(The temple is the next intended location, want to train there a bit? Also a lot of us have very little experience in magic anyway)

Ibi's eyes narrowed. "Over there!" He pointed to the spark, with the feline pouncing on it. He watched as she looked around then started to head away.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 08:42:08 PM by Mara Arakh »