The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Guardians (Closed RP)  (Read 11961 times)

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Re: Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #225 on: October 29, 2016, 09:42:51 PM »
Valor turned as he saw the arrow impact Raz's head. He peered through the window and saw three tails waving in a nearby tree. "Give me a moment..." He placed the helmet on a nearby table and walked outside swiftly, reaching the tree in moments. He saw the tip of a bow and spoke up. "I don't know where you're from, but we don't take too kindly to being shot in the head here. Come out from your hiding place."
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #226 on: October 29, 2016, 10:09:06 PM »
(This is my Gypsie: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20318069/ )

Gypsie eeped and slowly raised her head up to see Valor, "H-h-hii, Valor.... um... b-bye!", and with that she threw a strong acid onto the ground and hopped down into a primitive version of a catacomb/sewer, making her way down the corridor towards an export that lead to a rapid a ways away from the town.

When Valor went outside, Raz started to stand up, drool falling from him maw, himself starting to emit strong growls. His eyes widened and his pupils went slender to a line. His bacrk began to arch in a defensive stance.

Meanwhile in his mind, Raz was reliving over and over his parent's death, and how angry he was, but in this instance due to the toxin shot into him, it amplified his anger to his actual body, giving him a more evil mind while he was under the toxin's influence.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #227 on: October 30, 2016, 03:43:20 PM »
Daisy glanced up, not sure what to do at the moment.

(Perhaps I should bring in another character as well...?)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: October 30, 2016, 08:34:23 PM »
(As many as you like, as long as you keep track of them :P)

Valor sighed and walked back into the tavern. He stood in front of the door for a moment, thinking about the strange creature.

Ibi stepped back cautiously, aware that something was definitely wrong with Raz. "You still there buddy?"
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #229 on: October 30, 2016, 09:10:04 PM »
Raz looked down at Ibi slowly, and his maw tightened into a snarl and he pressed Ibi back, forcing them down onto the ground and then letting out a thundering roar right at Ibi's head, afterwards he made a motion that would hit Ibi if someone didn't hold Raz back.

If Ibi could see Raz's eyes, she'd see that they were filled with fear, but anger was more apparent.

The arrow was still stuck in Raz's head. 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:11:53 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2016, 09:00:45 PM »
Running forward, Daisy grabbed Raz's arm, her eyes glowing slightly. Please calm down, a voice suddenly spoke in Raz's head. You're safe...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2016, 09:10:30 PM »
Raz stopped his paw just before Ibi and slowly turned to Daisy, growling in anger still, and just before he'd go to hit her, she'd hear, "My parents... Dead... must avenge!", to then his paw made contact with her, throwing her to a wall through a mass of tables.

Gypsie climbed out of a hole that led out to a cabin instead of a pond and she looked around, finding a chair and sitting against it, "You've really done it now, Gypsie..."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2016, 02:31:55 AM »
(Uh... that's sorta god-modding.... A little....)

Before the blow connected, Daisy raised her other hand and somehow caught the paw before it could make contact with her body. She was pushed back a few feet, but was still standing. I'm sorry they're dead, but I sure didn't kill them! she responded, looking Raz directly in the eyes as she slowly backed away, dropping into a cat-like stance. With both hands up, her stomach could be clearly seen. She was actually in fairly decent shape despite her bedraggled appearance, and from the side, she might have looked normal. However, the bright pink glow that seemed to be coming from her belly button spoke against any concept of normalcy....

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: November 03, 2016, 02:42:52 AM »
A small spark had followed Gypsie, and it landed on a nearby rock. It wasn't trying to hide, since it was relaying information to Valor, whom had busied himself with restraining Raz.

Mara pulled Ibi back, holding him away from the raging dragon.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: November 03, 2016, 02:50:19 AM »
(Shit... sorry...)

Raz stopped and his growls lowered to a soft growl, but was still apparent, "Anthros killed... all bad... "

Raz stopped and lowered his paw, his senses returning to normal, but were still sitting on the border, "And I was weak... my fault... my fault... Mommy... Daddy... Dead...", he looked down, tears starting to fall from his now closed eyes, but the anger quickly returned and he tried to lash out at the nearest few, his tail swinging around, heading towards Valor's direction.

Gypsie relaxed against the chair she was on, and as she saw the spark, she swore and hid herself behind the wall, trying to hide from the spark, but as she got curious, her inner kitten kicked in and she went for the spark, jumping out the window to it and trying to bat at it.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: November 03, 2016, 02:56:45 AM »
(It's fine, man. We all do it from time to time when we get into the action.)

Daisy leapt out of Raz's range, her eyes and belly glowing a bright pink. I am sorry about your mommy and daddy, but... I promise you that I'm not like other anthros, she sent. And these people aren't like that either....

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: November 03, 2016, 03:04:41 AM »
Raz let out a single "LIAR!" and he made a sweeping motion at Daisy again, his tail swinging around again towards Ibi and Valor.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: November 03, 2016, 04:24:37 AM »
Valor reached around and slammed Raz into the floor, pinning him. "Cease and desist, or I will have to take drastic action." He said. "You have been affected by something, and you need to fight it." He pulled the arrow free and tossed it aside.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: November 03, 2016, 04:32:08 AM »
Raz hit the ground hard, cracking the floor, and as he was pinned he tried to struggle, his tail thrashing about, trying to cause more harm to anyone else.

As Raz laid there, he slowly calmed down and just gave soft growls. His mid was trying to fight the toxin, but install held a firm grip on him.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: November 03, 2016, 04:56:18 AM »
Valor pressed Raz's shoulder a little harder. "Stop moving, relax and let your heart rate slow. It looks like you've been poisoned. These things you're seeing aren't real."