The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Guardians (Closed RP)  (Read 12072 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #195 on: October 10, 2016, 04:48:59 AM »
Raz looked at Firefly with fear, curling around Ibi for comfort... it seems like this might be a trend for when he's scared

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #196 on: October 10, 2016, 07:29:43 AM »
Ibi curled an arm around Raz, stroking his head gently in an effort to calm him down.

Mara stared with wide eyes as the book vanished, she hardly knew what to say as her mind processed it.

Valor sighed. The wolf was testing his patience. "You will get your helmet once you tell me who is following you. I expect they are coming for the same reason you did, though they will be met with the same disappointment." His grip on the helmet remained tight, almost warping it to the shape of his gauntlet.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #197 on: October 10, 2016, 01:27:20 PM »
Daisy looked over at Mara, swishing her tail and cocking her head. "...Is something the matter?" she asked innocently, as if making things disappear was totally normal.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2016, 09:53:13 PM »
Raz calmed down the best he could, shivering in Ibi's embrace, nuzzling her side, trying to aid in comforting himself.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2016, 11:23:15 PM »
"W-where'd the book go?" Mara whispered, a little nervous at Daisy's casual approach to hiding the book.

"Shhh... You're ok. You're safe here." Ibi said quietly, the steady thrum of a purr beginning to reverberate into Raz's neck. It was one thing he quite enjoyed about being a hybrid, purring. He found it quite calming and he hoped it would have the same effect on Raz.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2016, 12:06:31 AM »
Raz listened to the purr and tried to copy it, managing to, but his being very low and guttural sounding, and then curling his tail around Ibi, keeping his head around her too.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2016, 02:19:06 AM »
"W-where'd the book go?" Mara whispered, a little nervous at Daisy's casual approach to hiding the book.

"Shhh... You're ok. You're safe here." Ibi said quietly, the steady thrum of a purr beginning to reverberate into Raz's neck. It was one thing he quite enjoyed about being a hybrid, purring. He found it quite calming and he hoped it would have the same effect on Raz.

Daisy blinked, then smiled. "It's in a safe place," she said. "Whoever that other guy works for, they won't be getting at it now... though as to where?" The wolf winked. "I guess that's a secret."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: October 13, 2016, 12:48:50 AM »
(Am I the only one amused by the fact that I'm calming Raz down in two RPs?)

Ibi continued to purr, and he started to hum a soft tune. He knew the tune well, but he didn't know where it was from or who taught him.

Mara blushed a little as she returned the smile. "If you say so." She said, with a hint of fascination in her tone.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: October 13, 2016, 01:54:46 AM »
Raz's heart rate slowed down to a moderate thump and he loosened his hug on Ibi, but didn't move his head from her shoulder.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: October 13, 2016, 02:39:58 AM »
(No, it's funny. X3)

Daisy grinned. "If we get out of this alive, I'll tell you more," she said, pulling her sword out of seemingly nowhere.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: October 13, 2016, 02:58:36 AM »
Mara watched in fascination as the sword appeared from seemingly nowhere. "When we're finally safe, you have to teach me that!" She said, following up with a quiet giggle.

Ibi kept holding Raz, still humming the tune. It didn't sound like a tune from the local area, but somewhere a long way away...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: October 13, 2016, 03:15:41 AM »
Mara watched in fascination as the sword appeared from seemingly nowhere. "When we're finally safe, you have to teach me that!" She said, following up with a quiet giggle.

Ibi kept holding Raz, still humming the tune. It didn't sound like a tune from the local area, but somewhere a long way away...

Daisy blushed and grinned. "I...I can try," she said, swishing her long tail.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: October 17, 2016, 08:02:36 AM »
(We kinda need Firefly back :/)

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #208 on: October 17, 2016, 04:11:49 PM »
(Sorry for being away, I haven't had much time to be online because of exams. I'll post a super long reply to catch things up. I'll do that in an hour or so, sorry again  :( )

Post Merge: October 17, 2016, 07:29:43 PM

Valor sighed. The wolf was testing his patience. "You will get your helmet once you tell me who is following you. I expect they are coming for the same reason you did, though they will be met with the same disappointment." His grip on the helmet remained tight, almost warping it to the shape of his gauntlet.

No One is following me, I came alone with my men... But if someone would be following, I suspect it's the Assassin. Malric's deadliest servant. But if the Assassin was sent him, that means I failed. He's probably coming to take that book and our lives. If you had any sense you would hand me that book, None of you will die. It doesn't matter how much magic you have, the Assassin isn't from this world. You can't stop him so easily... I wont tell you anything else

Firefly kept his paw on the helmet, Looking at Valor with a pleading stare.

(meanwhile... Somewhere close by)

The assassin continues his journey on foot, following Firefly's trail. The assassin sees a town in the far distance. He also notices a young man, he approaches him.

Can I help you sir? 
The young man says, wearing a soft smile
As a matter of fact... You can
The assassin tilts his head to one side, pulling out a little jar. Inside the jar is a small insect. The assassin throws a dart at the young man, he falls over paralyzed. The assassin opens the jar and the insect crawls out while the man looks in terror.

This'll only hurt a lot. Try not to struggle as it enters your body.
The insect jumps on the man's chest and crawls onto his belly. Forcefully entering his belly button, then disappears inside his belly.

No-no-no-no-no please!!!
The man cries in terror, unable to move as the insect enters his body. A few moments later the man stops screaming and passes out.

You're not even going to remember this happened. When you wake up, you'll be under my control... And you wont even know it.
The assassin sits patently for the young man to wake up. A few minutes later the man gets up, Looking around confused and afraid.

W- what happened? What was I doing? Who are you?

The man says, looking at the assassin for help.

My name isn't important... But If I remember correctly you were going to take this message to Valor. Tell him he has 24 hours to surrender the book... And tell my friend Firefly he's going to suffer greatly for his defiance against our Lord.

The assassin says smiling under his black scarf and cloak.

It shall be done...
The man says as he journeys into the town, while the assassin follows behind from a distance. Hidden in the shadows.

(meanwhile... At the Dark Castle of Malric)

Malric lazily sits in his throne talking to a guard
I don't really need that book... I just want Valor to know I'm here. Once I feel it's most appropriate, I'll unleash my horde of 10,000 wolves, No... 100,000 wolves. My plague of darkness shall spread across the entire globe. Valor will beg for mercy before I end his life. I can already taste his blood on my fangs

Uhhh, of course sir.
The guard awkwardly shuffles away.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:49:35 AM by Firefly Wolf »

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
Guardians (Closed RP)
« Reply #209 on: October 18, 2016, 08:55:03 AM »
Valor huffed. "Malric is a fool if he thinks I can be defeated so easily. I've encountered this assassin quite a few times, but he will neglect to tell you because he was so humiliated. Why do you think he submits to Malric?" He let the helmet drop to the floor, grabbing Firefly's shoulder firmly. "If you wish to see another sunset, why not join one of the Archmages, myself included? We're much more lenient than our corrupt brother, and we know tricks that he will never be able to match."