The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: This is me: Mister Carey!!  (Read 1400 times)

Offline MisterCarey991

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
This is me: Mister Carey!!
« on: August 30, 2016, 09:30:30 PM »
Hello! How are your doing? :)  I hope you are great.
My name is Sarah and Im 17 years old. My favourite color is Black and my birthday is on 1st July. Nice to meet you.  ^_^ 
Im from Spain, so english isnt my first language. Sorry if my english grammar isnt good. :S

Im somebody that loves spending too much time on the internet. I love to watch youtube videos all the day or write stories too.
My three passions are:
1. The BBC Sherlock. In one word: Perfect!
2. Drawing. I draw a lot, even in class (and some teachers hate it :( )
3. Writing. I love to write anything my mind imagines. Anything from a cute love story to a strange alien abduction. Thats it!

Im new here (-Thats why you are posting in this topic, Sarah, you dont have to say it twice  >.> -Ah, thats right :P ) and I want to get a lot (#LOT) of friends because I always though that the furry community was a place where people can be when theres anybody else with you. I dont know if I expressed myself in the way but I wanted but Its something like that what I feel.

Before you comment I must tell you something first. This is my story (How I met your furry, nah kidding ^^)

Today, I was searching realistic anime art on deviantart and pixiv and I was thinking about my past.
All my life I have been moving (I havent been in the same place for more than one year) and I have never got a real friend.
When I moved to the place where Im now (I have been here for 4 years ^^), I met a wonderful girl and she introduced me a little to the furry community. It  was amazing!
We became best friends and I was happily obssesed with all furry things (It was the only thing that I liked to drawn and my phone was full with furry art).
Sadly, she betrayed me (I dont want to say here what she did) and because of that I left all:  I deleted all my art from my computer and phone and I throw away all my drawings.
Today, I was remembering this and an art from animumagic came up on my suggestions.
So, I decided to come back and thats is supossed to be the perfect website. I think!
Thats the main reason why Im here. I want to start again and be a happy furry!!

Thanks for reading!! :3
(Sorry if it has been too long)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:36:07 PM by MisterCarey991 »

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: This is me: Mister Carey!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 09:51:21 PM »
Hey there, Sarah :D
Welcome to the forums, and back to the fandom!

No worries about your English, I understood your post perfectly fine.
Very nice introduction topic as well, I'm glad you decided to come back into the fandom even after such a terrible experience. Sorry to hear about that. I hope the community and the forums can help you get through it :)

And as for artwork, if you ever want to show off your own artwork, feel free to post in the Artwork board we have. I am the artsy-fartsy dragon around here for now o3o
As of which, if you have any questions about the Art boards, feel free to ask me!

Oh! I would like to think you'll be creating your own fursona (or already have)? If so, any ideas yet for a species?

If you have any questions about anything else or just want to talk, feel free to message me :3

Hope you have fun here!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 09:53:37 PM by Ventus Fall »
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline MisterCarey991

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 10:25:49 PM »
Im feeling way to happy because of your anwers. A need to give you a HUGE THANKS!!

First, in response to Ventus Fall:
1. Thanks for your words!!
2. I was scared of being the worst post in english ever made  @.@  Im glad you understood it completely fine.
3. Im actually feeling too confortable in this place. Thanks
4. Of course I will be asking you! But I have to do some before.
5. I want to make a new fursona (The old one was kinda bad) I was thinking about a wolf with black, grey and white colors. A necklace too. Im doing a list of the things about him now.
6. Thanks for your answer!!

And, now, in response to Baud.
1. Nice to meet you too!!
2. I hope it is the right place  XP
3. I starting to love this community because of all your nice words.
4.  I want to upload my art here and In my deviantart (I need to update it, it doesnt have too much)
5. Thanks for your welcome!!
6. Im watching it again too. I have seen it on Tv sometimes and not in a proper way.

Offline Wolfie the Umbreon

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I'm a video game lover!
  • Species: Anthro Umbreon
  • Coloring: Black fur, with glowing yellow rings in the forehead, arms and legs.Also, red eyes with black pupils. Yellow bands on both ears and tail.
  • Height: 5'8'' (1.72 m)
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Enjoying :)
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 12:11:50 AM »
Hi and welcome! I'm Wolfie! From what I've seen, you're Spanish! Hola, qué tal? Same as me, what a coincidence! Before you registered here,I didn't know any Spanish furs!
Nice to meet you! Don't worry about your bad experience, we're here to help us each other!
If you want to talk Spanish with me, do it via private messages, and I'll try to help you as much as I can. Te espero en los "Off-Topic Boards" !  :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 12:20:28 AM by Wolfie the Umbreon »
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

Albert Einstein

Offline MisterCarey991

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 07:28:56 AM »
Hi!! I became so excited when I saw your post. XP  Estoy bien, gracias. I was searching for spanish furs but I didnt find anybody too.
Thanks!!

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 07:37:12 AM »
Welcome to the forum and back to the fandom!

Sorry I dont speak Spanish :( I hop you enjoy your stay though!

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 08:18:27 AM »
Im feeling way to happy because of your anwers. A need to give you a HUGE THANKS!!

First, in response to Ventus Fall:
1. Thanks for your words!!
2. I was scared of being the worst post in english ever made  @.@  Im glad you understood it completely fine.
3. Im actually feeling too confortable in this place. Thanks
4. Of course I will be asking you! But I have to do some before.
5. I want to make a new fursona (The old one was kinda bad) I was thinking about a wolf with black, grey and white colors. A necklace too. Im doing a list of the things about him now.
6. Thanks for your answer!!

Ahw, glad we made you happy x3

1) No problem ;D
2) Nah, you're not the worst English speaker. You're doing really well, so don't worry about that! Besides, as long as you try to make an effort in speaking/writing in English, then I think that is what counts the most.
3) Hah, glad to hear!
4) I understand, feel free to look around. (I have seen you have been already doing that :P)
5) Alright, that sounds pretty neat! I look forward to seeing how you develop the wolf further.
6) You're welcome ;D

Also, Sandor already indeed mentioned this, he reminded me, there is indeed a Spanish Furry Convention held in 2017. It's called Furnion (topic), while that thread is locked, because no one has responded, it has all the information you need and has a link to the convention's website as well as the convention dates :)

Offline MisterCarey991

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 10:33:27 PM »
First things goes first:

1.Armalite
Thanks for your welcome! Dont worry, I speak another languagues too. Well, in reality: spanish, english and a bit of french. ^^
I will enjoy my stay here if there are more people like you. :D

2.[/size]Sandor
Looks like there arent a lot of european furries in this place. Wow. Im glad you liked Spain, is not that much really. So much hot in here, actually. D:
Abou the furcon, YEAH, I BECAME SO EXCITED ABOU IT but... is way to far from where I live. Anyway, Im glad that the furry community is starting here!
Im glad to know somebody that experienced the same as I did. Yeah, you are right. It opens your mind. So much.
Like I said to Armalite, not that much, three is not an amount of languagues :P
Im glad to enter in this community, thanks for your welcome!! X3 
I will send a PM!

3. Ventus fall
(You must be tired of answering me :P)
Thanks for your words about my english speaking/writing  ;)  That makes me so happy!

Btw, my fursona story is almost ready and Im gonna post it on friday here. I will send you a PM when Its done. I hope you will like it! :) 

Like I said before, too far away but makes me glad to hear that the community here is growing a little more.

[/size]

Offline slim

• Eager Elephant
  • ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 65 kg
  • Weight: 1.70 cm
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 11:04:43 PM »
Hola MisterCarey991 and welcome to the forum  ^_^ , I'm from Portugal btw.
  • Avatar by: Made by the one and only leslax <3
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 08:18:37 AM »
3. Ventus fall
(You must be tired of answering me :P )
Thanks for your words about my english speaking/writing  ;)  That makes me so happy!

Btw, my fursona story is almost ready and Im gonna post it on friday here. I will send you a PM when Its done. I hope you will like it! :) 

Like I said before, too far away but makes me glad to hear that the community here is growing a little more.

Nope, not tired at all ;D
It's fun having these kinds of talks with others, so I couldn't be happier seeing how happy you respond.
And of course, you write very clearly, so nuuuu more worrying about that, ok? I'll have none of it :P

Sure, sounds good! We have a topic on the forums called "Describe Your Fursona", if you would like to, you could always post it in there. I would also be happy to receive a PM about it ^-^

Ahw, shame. But yeah, perhaps in the future when you can travel a bit more...? o3o