The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon: Mystery Adventure (An adventure in the Pokemon world Read first post!)  (Read 4723 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
 The world of Pokemon is vast huge place fo seas land and other locations and has a large variety of life, but has all of that life been seen? A theory among some scientist is that humans are Pokemon, and there has even been scarce reports of humans changing into Pokemon, or vice versa.  Welcome to the true world of Pokemon, where secrets lie that you may not even believe.

All Pokemon are allowed

Rules
These are usually pretty much common knowledge for roleplayers ,but for sake of new people and those who need a refresher.

No godmodding. Self-explanatory.
Romance is fine, just nothing against the rules.
No unauthorized deaths.
No unauthorized violence. Violent scenes between players must be run through me in PMs.
Violent scenes against NPCs (such as pirates or raiders) must be carefully managed. I don't mind them, provided they are involving NPCs you control.

If you need to post an image, please post it in a link.
If you don't understand something, or have a question about anything, please - PM me. I will explain to the best of my ability.

~ Copied from Galatic Society thank you Romulan_Furry for listing these out  on the forum.

-All generations of Pokemon are allowed ,but please take it easy with me on the newest ones I do not own X or Y.

-A Wild Pokemorph has appeared!

These beings are part human and Pokemon able to change between Pokemon and human form almost at will. Will you encounter any of them? Who knows

-No god Pokemon please: I know they exist ,but for the sake of the role play let's not use an of the god like Pokemon so, please not  Giratina,Dialga Arceus... etc. Other  Legendaries are allowed, but remember this is a role play not a movie.

--- New Bark town  just north of Prof.Elm's Lab, forested area ---

The clear and fresh air of he wooded area, behind Professor Elm's lab  was an area full of Pokemon that trainers rarely appeared in, which allowed the growth of an unusual  society of Pokemon, Today near a berry tree and next to a pile of berries, an odd  Leafeon was happily eating ORan berries, that she and her friend a Vulpix were eating.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 03:57:38 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Regular Red Fox coloring
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 217 Lbs
  • Build: Chubby
  • Currently: Happy
*a Zorua falls from the berry tree and lands beside the berries*

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
*a Zorua falls from the berry tree and lands beside the berries*
(I don't mean to be picky here, but Your in the role play section write it like a story please)

The Leafeon and Vulpix turned their heads to the Zorua. "What are you doing here?" The Fire and Grass Pokemon asked.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
(Okay ^_^ ) I was just eating berries in the tree. The Zorua ate some of the berries next to him while explaining to the others.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"And you just eat some of ours..." The Vulpix almost growled eyes narrowing. (" " quotes for speech please  it really helps. write like it's a book.)

The Leafeon Facepawed, at the Zora's actions.

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
The Zorua backed away. "I thought we could share"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
"You didnt ask." The Vuplix responded "Would you like to start over?" She asked hitting the tree with her tails sending a few Oran berries to the ground to replace the ones the Zorua had eaten.

Offline Tani Rose Anna Kuykendall

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
A Quilava Was Hiding In The Bushes Nearby "H-hmm... I wonder if their friendly, S-should I go say hello?.. M-maybe not, i-i dunno.."

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
"I'm sorry" the Zorua looked at the berries.

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
The bushes Russell A Little As the Quilava Tries To Decide what To Do, It Shaking nervously.

Offline JFox

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
The Zorua looks over at the bushes and curiously walks over to them. "Hello?"

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
It tries to hide, scared of other Pokemon and people alike.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
a lucario senses the quilava's feelings and climcs the tree taking a berry and bringing it to the quilava.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 05:02:05 PM by shoon »
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
The Quilava looks up at the riolu, shaking nervously.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
the lucario drops the berry near the quilava, and walks off the resume his mediation.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!