The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon: Mystery Adventure (An adventure in the Pokemon world Read first post!)  (Read 4704 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
"the closest one isnt too close when you are talking about humans" the lucario walked closer from behind a tree up the river "but maybe the charizard can fly you there".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Traci frowned. "That tells me nothing," she growled. "I need to get Remus to a hospital, do you know where exactly one is? Or were you suggesting I'd spot it in the air?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
"i can show you where it is, but it will take a while since i cant fly, other then that i dont have a map or anything, i just usally reconize the road".
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!