The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Berserk [Dark Medieival Role Play]  (Read 1828 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Berserk [Dark Medieival Role Play]
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:15:43 AM »
(Before I begin I want to say I'm still alive. I was on a hiatus for a bit but, I'm back. And before you ask, no this RP has nothing to do with the Anime Berserk yes it's a good show and manga. But this RP has nothing to do with it sorry to burst your bubbles. I just thought the name would fit.)

Story
-------

The land of Lotria is a kingdom in ruins. War, famine, disease, and death have made it infamous around the world.The country is filled with scum, mercenary's, and killers. Farmers are killed just for walking outside, people are mugged and slaughtered for game. But normal life persists, but as the years go by, a plague has swept across the country killing people left and right. The only safe place from the plague is the  capital called Tarkan, even there it's still not safe the slums and downtown area are littered with the sick and dying.

Rules
--------

*Magic is restricted to mages
*No godmodding
*Your character is a normal anthro, you can't be a demi-god or literally Satan.
*Your fragile, a sword that comes crashing down on you isn't going to give you a starch it's going to rip your arm off and probably kill you
*You can get the plague, if you get it. You will die.
*You don't need my permission to kill off your character, if it's time for them to go, it's time for them to go.

Examples
--------------

This is the example of the armor, and architect in this RP

Architect-Example 1, Example 2, Example 3
Armor-Example 1, Example 2, Example 3, Example 4

Templates
--------------

Name:
Species:
Armor or Clothing:
Weapon:
Extra:
Bio:

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Berserk [Dark Medieival Role Play]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 03:23:28 AM »
(Alright, take your time.)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 11:51:25 PM »
oooohhhhhh may I join?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 11:56:22 PM »
(If you want to yes, no need to ask if you can join.)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 04:08:25 AM »
(I might join, But i'm deciding, seems a bit hardcore for my adept skills)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 04:10:15 AM »
(No problem mate.)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 04:12:11 AM »
(Reminds me alot of dark souls though!)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 04:15:29 AM »
(That is one of the main Inspirations actually)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 04:18:55 AM »
(Coolio! bro!)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 04:20:49 AM »
Name: Jack Napier
Species: Hyena
Armor or Clothing: Same as in example 1 and clothes are leggings and a leather shirt.
Weapon: Two short swords with a jagged edge on it and shaped into a smile.
Bio: He has lived down in the prison his whole life raised by the last prison guard and cared for by a few of the prisoners taken prisoner and forced to help. As he grew his father taught him how to maintain the prisoners and keep their respect even if it ment whiping them with a bull skin whip that always sits on the table. But then the plague came and killied his father so he has maintained the prison as best as possible.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 09:55:35 PM »
Name: Refuses to reveal anything more than "The Nobleman."

Species: Wolf

Armor or Clothing: Hardened and studded leather armour, with metal plating over the shoulders, elbows and knees, built to be lightweight yet still decent enough protection. Wears a hat with the brim tipped to shadow the upper half face and a cloth mask over the lower half. His hands are covered by rather fancy looking silk gloves.

Weapon: Carries a rapier and a buckler, has a short sword as a back up weapon.

Extra: Has no agenda outside of being entertained, has a flair of theatrics.

Bio: Used to be part of the nobility. Right up until the plague hit he was cooped up in his fancy, snooty home, with his fancy, snooty tutor, teaching him fancy snooty things he didn't care about. In fact, he didn't care for much of the noble lifestyle, except for two aspects, dueling and charismatic showmanship. He loved to challenge others and show off during his limited spare time. When the plague hit, he saw a chance to escape the growing tedium and made off with some armour, a couple of weapons and a buckler. Determined to have himself some fun before the plague consumed everything.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2016, 09:56:42 PM »
(You all can start now)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2016, 10:10:29 PM »
The Nobleman cleared adjusted his cuffs for a moment before then quickly tilting his hat just an extra fraction of an inch. Scoffing at his own behaviour, try as he might keeping up his appearance at all times was something that was ingrained into his person through strict discipline. He supposed that wasn't too bad though, if one wanted to show what he's got then he need to keep up his appearance, both in a literal sense and a more figurative sense. As for the name... It needed work, but it'd stick, for now.

This was his first time down in the slums, it was disgusting and dreary. He couldn't help but wonder where all the colour was, the only ones in the place seemed to be dull and failed to catch the eye. It was unbearable when added up with the sense of desperation that hung in the air. With a huff, he made sure his mask was covering his nose before heading down an alleyway. As much as he disliked the place, he'd heard it was ripe with danger if one knew where to look.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 03:51:22 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Armor: Chainmail arm and leg sleeves, silver breastplate, and ceremonial robe tatters acting as a hauberk.

Weapon: Hand-and-a-half sword

Extra: Carries a blessed scroll, designed to harm the impure.

Bio: Ray was raised by a paladin and a deposed priestess, and was trained to utilize both magic and the sword. He inherited his father's chainmail, as that was all that was left of the old raccoon. His mother left him a blessed scroll used by the Inquisitioners of old to punish the heathens.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 04:08:41 PM »
'Jack sat down at the only table in the prison and was reading a doctoring book. He had always wanted to be a doctor but his father wanted him to take on being a jailer so he did as his father wanted but still studied all he could with doctoring.' Hmmmm so and incision on the right forearm on the front and back and any arrow could be removed. 'A prisoner heard him talking about cutting someone ope and started to yell that he was crazy.' Oh shut up I won't do it to you you idiot. 'He picks up the whip and cracks it.'
I'm that Joker!