The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Quarantine  (Read 4765 times)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
Re: Quarantine
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2016, 05:47:27 AM »
shoon landed on top of a building in the edge of the other city, sat down, got out water and a bit of food, he opend a can of some sort of salad with his claw and began to eat.
after a copule of minutes he finishd eating and got up and scanned the area, not seeing anything good on the streets below him.
he glided across the street to street and saw a garden with a copule of fruit trees, but there were infected nearby, he will kill them and only then go down to pick the fruits, it should be easy because they arent really active during the day.
he got his uzi from his belt, folded open the stock, aimed, and with four short bursts they were all dead.
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2016, 07:50:23 AM »
Raz saw the compound in the distance, just a couple blocks away and he landed on a small pharmacy building and sat firefly down as he himself fell to the ground, "God... damn... you... are heavy..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Quarantine
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2016, 07:40:14 AM »
It's been a few hours but zaida was finally in the city. There was a small sting where she was shot every time she took a step with her left leg, it would take just a little bit longer until she reached the station.
Today was bad, but definitely wasn't the worst during her time in the apocalypse. The monster took off her jacket and tied it around her waist. Allowing more fur to show (clothes in char sheet), she felt relieved to feel the cold air against her.
A few minutes later zaida came to a stop at the police station. The building was damaged, most likely from the huge riots that formed during the outbreak. She didn't stay outside long and decided to welcome herself in, closing the doors behind her and locking them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 07:47:29 AM by Zaida »

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2016, 12:29:05 PM »
after checking from all the nearby rooftops if there are any infected left around here and finding none, he glided down to the fruit trees, finding a copule of good peaches, he took them and placed them his bag 'i dont think i will get anything good today' he tought to himself as he was getting up a nearby building and looked around to see if he can find a good resting spot for now and for the night, looking around he saw a chruch a far away, deciding that the tall tower will be a good place to rest he decided to go there.

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
  • Twitter: @Firefly_Wolfy Facebook: Edward Summers
  • Species: Timber Wolf
  • Coloring: Grey, Black, White, Green
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 160Ib
  • Build: Fit and Furry
  • Currently: Waiting for belly rubs 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2016, 05:48:19 PM »
"you alright Raz? You did good out there... Thank you"
Helping Raz up - patting him on the shoulder

"C'mon we don't have time to waste, we're already close. Once we're at the compound... I'll have IT! We just need to get there sooner than later, before anyone else comes looking."
He says under his scarf - gives out a mild cough then eats a pill

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Add me on Xbox: Firefly Wolfy

Avatar created by: www.NeonSlushie.com

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2016, 05:54:31 PM »
(Shot your leg firefly.)

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2016, 05:58:29 PM »
(yeah and a explosion is gonna lure a bunch of infected to your location)

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Poster
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2016, 06:00:12 PM »
Zaida pulls the trigger once she's shot just barley, hitting his shoulder.
Without a second thought she quickly drew her silenced pistol, aimed, and got a clear shot on firefly's lower leg. It wasn't enough, Zaida was eager to fill them up with lead. However they eventually got too far, it wasn't worth wasting bullets.

( ... Oh I see now nvm )

*After helping Raz up the wolf looks down to examine his bleeding leg*
"this can't be good..."
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 06:02:57 PM by Firefly Wolf »

I'm just another happy Canadian wolfy who loves everything VANILLA 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2016, 06:02:50 PM »
(No It was, when she was shot she accidentally pulled the trigger, barley hitting your shoulder. However once raz flew off with you she spotted and shot.)

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2016, 06:27:33 PM »
Bailey wandered the forest aimlessly, each step he grew more and more lost. Finally he reached a clearing, but all around him was trees. He sat in the middle of the clearing he gazed at the sky, the sun baked across the forest a smile crept over his face. He checked his gun then got back up and wandered aimlessly once again.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2016, 12:24:59 AM »
"you alright Raz? You did good out there... Thank you"
Helping Raz up - patting him on the shoulder

"C'mon we don't have time to waste, we're already close. Once we're at the compound... I'll have IT! We just need to get there sooner than later, before anyone else comes looking."
He says under his scarf - gives out a mild cough then eats a pill

Raz got up and looked at Firefly with a puzzled look, "I'm not going any further until you tell me why you are so determined to get to that compound.", he then crossed his arms and his tail twitched behind him, and then held out a clean rag to Firefly, "Explain to me while you patch yourself up.", Raz was slightly annoyed with being shot at and was having second thoughts on Firefly, debating whether or not he was good or bad.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 12:28:42 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Firefly Wolfy

• Cute Vanilla Lover
  • Scented Skunk
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2016, 12:41:00 AM »
*Firefly wraps the bandage around his bleeding leg*

Lets just say... I'm very sick and the cure to my "sickness" is locked in that compound.   
*pulls out a pill and eats it - still covering his face and neck with the scarf*

These little pills here are keeping me from getting worse and that's all you need to know... Now, shall we continue our journey?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2016, 12:56:24 AM »
Raz sighed and looked at him, "Just know, I will shoot you if you turn, okay?... C'mon, lets go.", Raz looked down to a street full of infected and threw a piece of vent from the roof of the building they were on and as it broke a window in another building a block away, Raz grabbed Firefly and jumped over to the building across the street, "Just hold onto me."

Offline Nishjin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Personal Text
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Clear
  • Height: 6'
  • Currently: Alive and kicking
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2016, 12:56:52 AM »
I'm here! (Best time to get here, XP )

Name: Nishjin
Sex: Mail
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Shadowish blue, looks like my avatar.
Clothing: Kinda like this http://www.disney.co.uk/cms_res/pirates-of-the-caribbean-4/downloads/wallpaper_widescreen_jack.jpg
Weapons: Nunchucks, with a pocket knife.
Personality: Punny, happy-go-lucky, random.
Bio: I'm cool.
uʍopǝpᴉsd∩
Stuff. More Stuff. Even More Stuff.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Do you understand?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2016, 08:19:09 AM »
Bailey wandered the woods, finally he saw a light. He ran towards it his face was dirty and sweaty, once he got to the light he realized it was a street lamp. In front of him was a city, he pulled his trench gun out and hid behind a car and began to survey the land.